• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Closed the Azure 1.0 API for checking for last update's. Please notice that Azure 1.0 is from now on not supported anymore and isn't going to startup.

if you like to continue use Azure 0190 and older versions please search for the next in the source "/update.txt" and comment/delete the line.

And how about the problem with update.sql? Your guys gonna release a new one soon? Try to convert your 0190 (USED, NOT BLANK) to 2.0 than groups have problems, you cannot even go a room if there is a group or if you are member of anyone. Only fix If you clear all groups data but back again when you create a new one, lol.

Anyways, thx for this new azure. It is being awesome except of this group bug.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will use it. 2016 we will open. i hope till this time many bugs are fixxed then.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thanks for your great feedback the last days for us as developers!

I saw that you guys have convert problems this happens since we changed a lot of datatypes for example enum to int etc..

I will release asap a fix for this. Again thanks for the great support and trust in the team :love:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your great feedback the last days for us as developers!

I saw that you guys have convert problems this happens since we changed a lot of datatypes for example enum to int etc..

I will release asap a fix for this. Again thanks for the great support and trust in the team :love:
hey jamal do you have a FULL swfs pack for the emu?

Retired
Reaction score
They work fine here. Do it from one square from in-front of the teleporter.
:p
Naa, its a tad strange but only half of the teleports seem to work bud, I can remember talking to you about it a while ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Camera is perfectly working and easy to setup.
On this new revision, the messenger is messy. We can see our friends up to 30 times in the console, and receive 20,30,50x the message xD
Jamal7 - Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On this new revision, the messenger is messy. We can see our friends up to 30 times in the console, and receive 20,30,50x the message xD
Jamal7 - Project Azure Emulator 2.0 [Stable and Fast] [Dev Release] [PRODUCTION-201506161211] - RaGEZONE Forums

As you've accomplished ?, I do not load

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can post a tutorial or anyone more can help to config? Thank you

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir Jamal we need fast fix for the friendlist update it bug up the whole hotel and lagg, Thanks for the good emu, just that problem

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@Sir Jamal we need fast fix for the friendlist update it bug up the whole hotel and lagg, Thanks for the good emu, just that problem

Could you tell me more about this problem? Explain how this happens :)

Please use this structure for groups problem:

* Or just compare this to your current database and change the datatypes that are causing the problems.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir Jamal the problem with friendlist update is: It update every 20-30mins and every update it do it add one more of staffchat and all another stuff u got in the friendlist. Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for making this emulator! It is really good. Haven't found many issues so far but one thing that annoys me is when I click certain pages in the catalogue I hear an error sound but no message appear. I know its the emulator because when I mute the sound of it (like I do alot now) I don't hear the error. What could be causing this. It also did it with the old build of Azure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back