Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v2

Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v2
    Release V2 1-20-21

If the direct download dies. PM me for a new one...

Release V2 1-20-21 Direct download
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xhj...ew?usp=sharing

Whats been done.

All mobs spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35. Others fixed ...
    All mobs instances spawned and with lua movement :
    New Pantheon x3
    Tomb of Souls x3
    Sun Temple x3
    Ice Blade Plateau x2 (Hard will not start for me,Mobs spawned - Lua code 10000)
    Vale of Rites x3
    Entity Chamber x3
    Boss lua's Not done....
    New Lua code added and compressed ( Delete your lua folder add this one, Reset) Unless you have modified codes yourself.
    All Mining Areas Spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35.
    All Objects Spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35.
    All Quest items Spawned for when I get to adding them.
    All Instance all Levels Spawned in and running 97%.
    All bosses are spawned!!!
    I consider these all at 97%, None of the bosses are done with lua code ...
    Give me ideas for the bosses if you will, or How to do any of the lua's, (Boss Wall Blocks, Adding Other npcs, Ect ..

Note: The Portals you see in Tasuq to all the maps Korris, Enoh, Vortis, Chassizz are working but not based of the quest to open them .. Since we do not have the quest yet or the lua code for it. I also have not tested the quest going to Tasuq so i'am not sure if any of them portals are working ....

How am I Spawning Mobs, Objects, Quest, Instances and mining areas.
    Iam walking thru Runes of magic (USA) and adding them based of official.

Janebug
    I offer this free to everyone, I hope it all helps ...

whats next ill be going thru all the other maps to verify spawns and or missing npcs thanks xSpeedx for the help. ill start with map 34 and down, notice i missed some npcs...

Special thanks to : @Mupu for the server release..
    Very Special thanks to: @theDomo for doing his client file release to match all of these together, Keep up the great work in my eyes this is the hardest part .......

Client Hint: to make it 100% USA client. Goto Domos Server site (https://chickenpickle.ninja/) download his client UPDATE, and use all of his Data folder, If you have the time login to his server let him understand what needs fixed or just add a reply here with any issues you see.... Like before use the file from USA (official) It gives you maps for these instance and worlds..
    Last edited by Janebug; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:52 PM. Reason: Small edit

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    325Posts

Re: Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v2

In advance thank you so much @Janebug for you hard work, is there any other way to download a good client for this version? I can't find client on Domo's web :(

Greetings,
    Elssair.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elssair View Post
    In advance thank you so much @Janebug for you hard work, is there any other way to download a good client for this version? I can't find client on Domo's web :(

Greetings,
    Elssair.
    Well if you register you will have a option to get it ... but his google drive is here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pPo41ll5yoWxzWzzKNyUMjfSleOeI5lt

install update and use the folder.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    325Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Janebug View Post
    Well if you register you will have a option to get it ... but his google drive is here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pPo41ll5yoWxzWzzKNyUMjfSleOeI5lt

install update and use the folder.
    I've tryed to register but it seems don't work for me, thank you @Janebug for you help.

Greetings
    Elssair.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

@theDomo

try to use this function its the one that does HIDE for npc ... but its not working any more any ideas ?? our is something your side?
    here is the function and the skill ID number ..
    Code:
    function LuaS_Discowood_NowToHide()
        AddBuff( OwnerID() ,502280,1 ,-1)
    end

Jane

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    325Posts

@theDomo

try to use this function its the one that does HIDE for npc ... but its not working any more any ideas ?? our is something your side?
    here is the function and the skill ID number ..
    Code:
    function LuaS_Discowood_NowToHide()
        AddBuff( OwnerID() ,502280,1 ,-1)
    end

Jane
    Have you tried to find 502280 ID on RoM DB Editor - Documentos de Google to find his propierties?

Regards,
    Elssair.

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    51Posts

thanks great upgrade ithink hall of fire and hall of earth and water not working also

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

Quote Originally Posted by q8cool View Post
    thanks great upgrade ithink hall of fire and hall of earth and water not working also

Hmm how do you set it up so you can enter it ...? cant fix it if i dont understand it .....

do you know where to give the 200 mill gold in sql ? what table ?
    Last edited by Janebug; 22-01-21 at 10:19 PM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    248Posts

Hall of Earth and Water etc was working from the start up, but you have to open it correctly

You can start it with a GM Command

? runplot Lua_OneYear_OrderObj

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

after you set it up and give the money 3 times theres enough money to goto the second stage witch will open the instance doorway .....

Jane
    Last edited by Janebug; 23-01-21 at 01:56 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    248Posts

A bit offtopic

I quote Beerpyrs for this:

Arcane Chamber Event should help you.

Lua_OneYear_OrderObj specifically will help you set it up and get it working.

Changing the season will let you adjust which halls are open.
    Stage will change the phase its on. One is the gold, two is the materials, and three is open.
    You can also use it to donate the gold and materials.
    Setting it to stage 3 didn't seem to work, i had to manualy donate the materials with the controller to make it work. Also donating to Jess hays didn't seem to work either, but the gold was going up with the auto-donation from the server.
    There is a quest from Jesse Hayes where you get a buff for spending 3000/30000 Gold. This dialog will appear if you have spent approx 130kk/150kk gold. (At least thats what i remember). I once thought this quests is bugged because it didn't appear, but it is woking. The mechanism for this event is a bit strange for me.

I'm also not sure how to legit open water halöl etc. I guess Season 1 is earth Hall ? When i played the game actively on gameforge servers we were only frming earth like hell (gosh, i guess i did it hundreds of time just to get crap dura jewelry)

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    51Posts

idont know where itry to run it from the monitor directly but it crash can you give clear steps please

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mageoski View Post
    A bit offtopic

I quote Beerpyrs for this:

There is a quest from Jesse Hayes where you get a buff for spending 3000/30000 Gold. This dialog will appear if you have spent approx 130kk/150kk gold. (At least thats what i remember). I once thought this quests is bugged because it didn't appear, but it is woking. The mechanism for this event is a bit strange for me.

I'm also not sure how to legit open water halöl etc. I guess Season 1 is earth Hall ? When i played the game actively on gameforge servers we were only frming earth like hell (gosh, i guess i did it hundreds of time just to get crap dura jewelry)
    i checked this topic and did exactly what written didn't work the quest didn't appear

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm how do you set it up so you can enter it ...? cant fix it if i dont understand it .....

do you know where to give the 200 mill gold in sql ? what table ?
    ithink WorldConfigTable but where exactly idont know if you can take photo would be great

- - - Updated - - -

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

first i see your missing zone 81 ... its part of it ... also you need to go into source and create the zone_196.ini and the other 3 to get it working ..... When ever any of the zones go right to crash it most of the time your missing the zone.ini in source ....

MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    51Posts

first i see your missing zone 81 ... its part of it ... also you need to go into source and create the zone_196.ini and the other 3 to get it working ..... When ever any of the zones go right to crash it most of the time your missing the zone.ini in source ....
    yep you was right Irun the zone and all working but i cant find all Dungun gates when enter the zone 81 imange to make one gate show up :D and icould enter using key but why not all gate showing :D
    Last edited by q8cool; 23-01-21 at 11:17 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    floridaLocation
    159Posts

At this point in time you are farther then i on it, but i need to get back in checking older zones on Npcs and quest items ... so let me know what you did to get to that point .,....

thanks Jane

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement