Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3D Basketball game full server + db

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DELUXX - 3D  Basketball game full server + db - RaGEZONE Forums

Server download

---------------
Client download

PHP:
thunder://QUFlZDJrOi8vfGZpbGV8JTVCaXdhbndhLmNvbSU1RCU1QiVFNSU4QSVCMiVFNyU4OCU4NiVFNyVBRiVBRSVFNyU5MCU4MyU1RC5FQl9GVUxMXzEuMC4wLjAuZXhlfDYyNTMwMjcwOHw1MjI5ZWQ1ZjhiMDUxOTI1NWY4NmUwMzM3NDIyMzQ3M3wvWlo=

Mirror by Flyer8472
thx

:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
no client. what do you want ?

google how to download client from thunder

thunder://QUFlZDJrOi8vfGZpbGV8JTVCaXdhbndhLmNvbSU1RCU1QiVFNSU4QSVCMiVFNyU4OCU4NiVFNyVBRiVBRSVFNyU5MCU4MyU1RC5FQl9GVUxMXzEuMC4wLjAuZXhlfDYyNTMwMjcwOHw1MjI5ZWQ1ZjhiMDUxOTI1NWY4NmUwMzM3NDIyMzQ3M3wvWlo=

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
the thunder code is base64 containing
AAed2k://|file|%5Biwanwa.com%5D%5B%E5%8A%B2%E7%88%86%E7%AF%AE%E7%90%83%5D.EB_FULL_1.0.0.0.exe|625302708|5229ed5f8b0519255f86e03374223473|/ZZ
edk2k meaning edonkey or something right. so just use that :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the thunder code is base64 containing
AAed2k://|file|%5Biwanwa.com%5D%5B%E5%8A%B2%E7%88%86%E7%AF%AE%E7%90%83%5D.EB_FULL_1.0.0.0.exe|625302708|5229ed5f8b0519255f86e03374223473|/ZZ
edk2k meaning edonkey or something right. so just use that :p

better use thunder is faster and easy + thunder can download torrents etc ... so is a good program

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this game is really fun,make in gamebryo 2.6,if there anyone release the code?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why you cannot post the link simply?! You got money from this or what? Shame... -.-' i wont install crap programs like this... -.-' God nows what else its makeing to your systems...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why you cannot post the link simply?! You got money from this or what? Shame... -.-' i wont install crap programs like this... -.-' God nows what else its makeing to your systems...

That program Thunder is like torrent but different file, but the difference is that thunder open torrents to
Europa + America use torrents
Asia use Thunder

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, so.... I tryed to download this... but why we have to force things like this.. the thunder installer itself approx 9 Mb and it says 10 hours until come down... man... upload it please somwhere else...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you upload the client to mediafire sir deluxx...?

no , i got upload speed 80 kb/s ...

Okay, so.... I tryed to download this... but why we have to force things like this.. the thunder installer itself approx 9 Mb and it says 10 hours until come down... man... upload it please somwhere else...

bcaz you and many want all to be easy and i want all to work something not just copy past(this way you may learn some stuff), and if you are to "lazy" to look thunder on google, i will not help anyone for being "lazy"

i setup all server from ragezone and many more from Chinese kore ,japo etc... only with Google, and this way i learned allot that now i don`t need Google anymore so ya stop asking for all and start work to make all by yourself(this go for every one that ask stupid things like: "9 Mb and it says 10 hours until come down... man... upload it please somwhere else...")
it took me 3 days to download the client and i dint ask anyone to download and upload ... and it took me 1 day to find client bcaz game is close and download were off...

Last edited:
Reaction score

You better prepare yourself for the real world, don't expect to go to your job and tell the boss, hey give me the money, it's easier.
The way you post just proves that you want to get everything just fast and without any effort. Deluxx provided the server files + db, if you need the client, use your brain, google it, think about it. There is no difference between the Virtual life or the Real Life.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no , i got upload speed 80 kb/s ...

bcaz you and many want all to be easy and i want all to work something not just copy past(this way you may learn some stuff), and if you are to "lazy" to look thunder on google, i will not help anyone for being "lazy"

i setup all server from ragezone and many more from Chinese kore ,japo etc... only with Google, and this way i learned allot that now i don`t need Google anymore so ya stop asking for all and start work to make all by yourself(this go for every one that ask stupid things like: "9 Mb and it says 10 hours until come down... man... upload it please somwhere else...")
it took me 3 days to download the client and i dint ask anyone to download and upload ... and it took me 1 day to find client bcaz game is close and download were off...

Just to know i am aknowledge Deluxx's work i like it infact. but: "Lazy" you say... hpmf okay some facts:

1. You have to know something about me: Im not just WANT to be things easy... i MAKE things easy like repacks and others... and if your server guide would be hard becouse it would be hard to put together(Setup scripts ect...) i would not complain, NOT a single word, NOT A SINGLE(I was even thinking about makeing a PORTABLE repack of it...) but we are talking about the materials what necesarry for the servers... IT IS NEED to be easy i (and no one) should need to make such a roam on the internet to obtain one frickin client... So sorry i am disaggree with you if you share something (especial on an ENGLISH forum not on CHINA/KOREAN whatever...) at least hte minimum that you make NORMALLY downloadable the content... ask anyone who downloaded my work.. NO ONE is complained about the material... you posts are fine, but useless cuz almost all is useless cuz cannot download it in normal way... and no sorry i am useing torrent or DIRECT download... or even FTP/DC... i am not googleing thunder cuz i DONT WANT thunder, there are more easy and REASONABLE ways and methods for file sharing...

2. I got approximatly your upload speed(my guess is mine is slower) so i cannot understand what is your problem, but oh yes just a little fact... when i had a net with 512/5 net i uploaded 2 Gigabytes(Like rose emulator repack FULL pack witch means EVERYTHING was in one package(it was more than 1.5GB) and not separatly needed to download all little s**** for it...(i mean by this is separatly the server in 3 file separatly the launcher ect...) i MAKE repack that means not easy too, sometimes i CODE some launcher for them(Maded Mysql hybrid repacks too for WOW) so dont insult me with this lazy thing... i searched on google. Not the thunder, the client itself... nothing... oh and by the way i am uploading video tutorials to youtube what is on hd, that means its 2 GB per file at minimum, and it is done about 3-4 hours...

3. Its not just me who "whining" about this check your server repacks... It seems i am the only one wh can open his mouth... ALL games what you was shared almost no one want to download that way... YOU MAKE WONDERFUL THINGS seriously man, you can make the game community better, but not this way... :\ Sorry mate!

4. The "stupid" Upload somewhere else sentences can be prevented read upper, so thats all... sorry mate you just an other dev who is holding his nose over the crowd...(And you can say that: you solve it youself! I would. Really... But i cannot. cuz I CANNOT DOWNLOAD. i make even scripting if need, but just IF I HAVE MATERIAL WHAT I HAVE TO WORK FROM!)

Thankyou for you understanding and cooperation so much. Ye know what keep the server files to youself i dont care.

You better prepare yourself for the real world, don't expect to go to your job and tell the boss, hey give me the money, it's easier.
The way you post just proves that you want to get everything just fast and without any effort. Deluxx provided the server files + db, if you need the client, use your brain, google it, think about it. There is no difference between the Virtual life or the Real Life.

HEY HEY HEEEY stop stop. Its a misunderstanding. You know man, i was thinking this is a COMMUNITY server, and dont try the father like behaviour on me, just stop it, i think if U share something putted together at least you can download it from somewhere what acually U shared... shall we say: the car wont wotk without chasis or gears, you need the whole car not buy separatly the parts... Imagine this:

"- Here is the chasis, but you have to buy the engine... Not avaliable? shame on you shut up and be happy with it..."

what you said to me is like this so dont try to be father on me man(you can even ban me whatever dont care) Deluxx makes great things... i admit it i can even codeing or put together i am good in this but dont tell me that... thanks. I dont want effort from nothing i want put together things... i CAN do it. Ye know.

AND you sentence about the boss is absolute not withstanding in this situation thankyou. And you think i am not useing google or searching??! I do man, i do. You dont even know me... dont generilze me(Or even patronize). I maded some repacks too, and uploads i know its hard. but whaterver you are a stranger to me. sorry. Once again you can ban me but i hope this not will be the case.

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats the spirit! At least someone ;) ye know what? if you are uploading it i will Download and upload too to somewhere else :D just to be sure, and Deluxx i think this just to HELP your work... not to bug you man you misunderstanding my outcome

Last edited:
Back