Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3D Basketball game full server + db

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DELUXX SDGameServer.exe wont start but the other exe are fine and how to start the client. some guide please. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SDGameServer.exe crashes here too. Anyone have any luck starting this one?

Thanks.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uploading client ill post as soon as possible AND server in the archive file too :p

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep it starts for me.You have to rename GSConfig.sample.xml to GSConfig.xml and edit to match your mssql server's parameters to make the server work...

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edit files

config.iga
ConfigUrl.ini
Ng.ini
sd.cfg

to your server's parameters.. i guess... but i was not able to try yet the game itself

Look around in config\ too but i am not sur in this last one...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Flyer Oh ok i'll try it. but i did try renaming the GSConfig.sample.xml to GSConfig.xml but won't still won't start maybe i'll just figure it out by myself how to make it run.

If you make the client connect to the server maybe you can make some tutorial here.

Thanks! v^^

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can download the Server + Client (in ONE package) From here(it took me 1:30 hour to upload):

Geßundheit! :p

@Flyer Oh ok i'll try it. but i did try renaming the GSConfig.sample.xml to GSConfig.xml but won't still won't start maybe i'll just figure it out by myself how to make it run.

If you make the client connect to the server maybe you can make some tutorial here.

Thanks! v^^

it wont start? or starts; but not connect(Cuz me it is starting i just not installed mssql yet), this is important, maybe your RAR is corrupted download it again...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i setup server errror. please help fix bug or edit server
3d.JPG - 3D  Basketball game full server + db - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thunder is a Great Downloader. Improve downloads like 100mbs +

Back