Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3D Basketball game full server + db

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DELUXX can you help with the SDGameServer? I can't manage to run the server. and some tips on how to run the client. thank!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone has the SDGameServer working could you please PM me with the adjustments you made to get it to start? I've done all listed in this thread and still no success.

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone help me? i cant install it ! the server is not respond.. can anyone give me the tutorial?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any news about it ?

i managed to start all of the exe's successfully but i get DC after i create a new room in game....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My problem is can't run serverfiles [SDGameServer]

I hope someone help us too.

.Regard

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone was able to run it? I cant make client work with server, really dont know which files to edit to connect them. Most of files have some url's and not ip's port's like most server config files has. If I try to run launcher, then it gives me some network error and dont run it. If I try to run StreetDunk.exe directly it gives no action at all. Maybe anyone can help? pm me, or post answer here. Thanks for help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok I have more info.
When I run client I get error which says: "网络连接失败.." in english "The network connection failed .."
looks like that:

Then I have debugged launcher to check what is bad with it, and I found this code:

Red one - is code which is going after splash, it should be some network check or idk.. cant understand this part.
Blue one - is code which opens error message box.
"dword_468644" - is that text "网络连接失败..".
I really cant understand what the hell this code does, it seems like it is just dont let launcher to work.. Maybe someone can help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so no one interested in this game server? I dont think all people looking just for mmorpg games, this game is something different :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think I can make a tutorial, because I am not good enough to make something similar. But I think server files which is posted in this forum dont work. I launched it with other files, but now have problems with setting up client, because it have some dns connections or idk.. still trying to make that launcher work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all links are working. I run server files and it is ok, there is proof:

but cant make client launcher to work (problem, that I was talking 6 posts ago in this thread.

Back