Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ac-core 4.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, this might just be another leak of our core. We did not release this ourselves, so I would be worried about malware/viruses. There were a large number of things fixed after this anyway.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've downloaded and it has no viruses, I'm downloading the 4.8 client to test the files.

The GS closes when I try to get ingame, anyone knows how to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great stuff, I'll migrate it to my 4.7.5 source! Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be warned, you are at risk of manipulated .jar files. They can get recompiled with spyware; which could cause remote access to the server you host. We at AC wish none of this to occur on our official releases, and thus, should not be held responsible with this leak. Otherwise; I guess enjoy an early release of our core!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be warned, you are at risk of manipulated .jar files. They can get recompiled with spyware; which could cause remote access to the server you host. We at AC wish none of this to occur on our official releases, and thus, should not be held responsible with this leak. Otherwise; I guess enjoy an early release of our core.

Thank you for your suggestion, we're no noobs. but no thanks, since this wasn't your release or AC core release. You've said so yourself on the above post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestion, we're no noobs. but no thanks, since this wasn't your release or AC core release. You've said so yourself on the above post.

This was still our core that was leaked out, so it does include a lot of our work the past three months since we started it. I don't want your thanks, I just want to keep people safe that are taking a risk using it. I'm tired of trying to help people here, so good riddens.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get in-game with these files? everytime I try to login the GS shutdown.

I've downloaded and it has no viruses, I'm downloading the 4.8 client to test the files.

The GS closes when I try to get ingame, anyone knows how to fix this?
These files are protected with @GiGatR00n License System without his permission and it's the reason why you disconnected when you wanna join server.

If you guys want to use this server, just ask giga to remove his license from this.

I joined giga's group about 2 weeks ago and he told me the whole story about this guy and the fact that he using giga's license system without his permission.

have fun.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
These files are protected with @GiGatR00n License System without his permission and it's the reason why you disconnected when you wanna join server.

If you guys want to use this server, just ask giga to remove his license from this.

I joined giga's group about 2 weeks ago and he told me the whole story about this guy and the fact that he using giga's license system without his permission.

have fun.

Oh, I hope Giga remove the license so we can test the 4.8 files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After Giga left, we changed the license structure, which is included in this leak. You guys can believe whatever b/s GiGa has said about his old project team members, but I assure you most of it is false. I'm not here to continue to flame a ridiculous feud (as I had hoped that by now we would all be on the same page to help the Aion community), but seems this feud continues to rear its ugly head.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4.9 is on the retail horizon as well; it just never ends :mad:

Back