Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ac-core 4.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work with the remove :) Can you actually join in this Server?

Regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, i found another function too :
is there more than one license check ?

joker1987 - Ac-core 4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Regards
Just look at your picture, you'll see many parts of classes are renamed to A-Z or JavaKeywords. It's an old trick used by coders and if a programmer use the "Keyword" tricks, then non of decompilers can decompile the source correctly. it means the code you got after decompilation, is not exactly the code written by programmer.

"Keyword" trick is allowed in Java Compiler but not allowed in Java Programming

but there are Experienced Crackers that can break this trick

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to use these files? sorry.

You have to run the build_gameserver.bat file in the main directory, then extract the AC-Game directory from the ac-game\build\dist directory. There are many forum posts here on Ragezone on how to create a server from scratch. We have great tutorials on how to do this on the Aion Core forums as well, but I cannot link that path here due to Forum Guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the license crack, but whenever I try to go to cygnea I get this error:

And enshar:
Anyone else get this error? Did they not implement the maps yet? Also the stigma slots are open but you can't equip the stigmas because they didn't implement the item ids.

The only thing 4.8 about this emu is the stigma slots..LOL
you right.

I removed the license from the source and tested it.

useless source, it's source v4.75 with many wrong opcodes 4.8 and unfinished spawns for new 4.8 map.

there is no admin skills there. (this is first part of v4.8 coding but not coded)
All Skills are v4.75
AdminNameTag Not Worked.
Stigma System is not coded just some line of code there.
Stigma Chargable not coded.
new maps spawn, incomplete
Protector/Defender v4.8 not coded.
Siege v4.8 not available.

I went to aion-core forum and see the latest released video about aion-core 4.8 and I saw NoAdminTag on Head, No Admin Skills, ....
It means this release exactly same as latest ac 4.8. lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you right.

useless source, it's source v4.75 with many wrong opcodes 4.8 and unfinished spawns for new 4.8 map.

there is no admin skills there. (this is first part of v4.8 coding but not coded)
All Skills are v4.75
AdminNameTag Not Worked.

I went to aion-core forum and see the latest released video about aion-core 4.8 and I saw NoAdminTag on Head, No Admin Skills, ....
Admin tag+skills 100% work in this build
Sigma service also works in this assembly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you right.

All Skills are v4.75
AdminNameTag Not Worked.

You are right. It's useless source some of the packets are wrong..., right now I'm sniffing packets with wireshark(It's hard but I know what I'm doing though.)

They're using a 4.7 files with some 4.8 packets that eduardjr released...
Some packets are wrong need to sniff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They're using a 4.7 files with some 4.8 packets that eduardjr released...

what prevents to take my release? this is the original core without a license , I could not stand in the 4.7 version of the package and opcodes .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what prevents to take my release? this is the original core without a license , I could not stand in the 4.7 version of the package and opcodes .

Sorry for the silly question, but I should replace the trunk or the already compiled AC-Game.jar?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
excuseme i have downloaded java and run but still says that java is not specified, can anyone give me a repack of this already compiled? sorry... I have been waiting for this 4.8 for so long, I feel very frustrated not being able to make it work ... : _

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you right.

All Skills are v4.75
AdminNameTag Not Worked.

Really?
<skill_template skill_id="730" on 4.75. - Fleshcutter Arrow II
<skill_template skill_id="730" on 4.8 - Wind Lance

2. Per default the admin is logged in without tags because his status is Off
//gm <on|off
If you give //gm on you will see what happend :)

joker1987 - Ac-core 4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Stigma System is coded but not 100 finished

4. useless source with many wrong opcodes 4.8
That's simply wrong. Not so many on that time, but not finished.
But if you don't like it, just delete it an make your own :)

On the rest you're right, the leak was not even a Beta, what do you expected, a finished 4.8?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was not very interested in this version,What do you think how long it will last?
Aion_RU has 4.9 , Aion_KOR launched version 5.0 .
4.8 is the same version of the transition, as it was 4.0 and 4.6

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice to be always interested on a version, for example 4.9 or 5.0, but own not even a stable 4.7.5 or 4.8 :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to be always interested on a version, for example 4.9 or 5.0, but own not even a stable 4.7.5 or 4.8 :)
long ago lost interest in the 4 + Version ,even in what I'm interested - There is no stable

:D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What do you mean "stable"?
Aion Emulator exist since 2009 and from that time until today there was never a "stable" emu, because it was all the time mostly developed from amateur java programmer, worse cases from copy&paste people, rarely from professionals java programmers.

The other reality is that NCsoft change every 3 month the game, new releases, new maps, removed maps, new instances, removed instances.

Nobody can develop a stable emulator in such a short time to keep the timeline with NCsoft, from a release to another.
But hey, it's easy to say "what a crap", the questions is; did you have another choice?

Back