Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ac-core 4.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please heberger the source , not at compile, thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please heberger the source , not at compile, thank you

I have shown how to remove the check locense in the code server (for myself, I removed)

source code commons-net.jar ask GiGatR00n :D: , I just do not have it .

P.S I think, who wanted to remove the check the license - it has long been removed
without checking license

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still can't understand you, if Commons net is a problem, just download from Google and replace it, then use stacktrace from crash if happens to check license calls and remove with ReJ
look in the presence of a previous version(4.75 No license) of this library and the services that are present in it .
This library is just for checking license

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I where you guyz... just use the 4.7 source no license that GiGatR00n shared then replace or update the packets with the 4.8 source then compile it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I where you guyz... just use the 4.7 source no license that GiGatR00n shared then replace or update the packets with the 4.8 source then compile it.
and so you can make ...

but it would be really trivially to me :):

I had a goal to find where there is an appeal to the license server , I found it and showed how to make .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try this one I just modified the packets though not all.
joker1987 - Ac-core 4.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi, thanks for the license crack, but whenever I try to go to cygnea I get this error:

And enshar:
Anyone else get this error? Did they not implement the maps yet? Also the stigma slots are open but you can't equip the stigmas because they didn't implement the item ids.

The only thing 4.8 about this emu is the stigma slots..LOL

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the license crack, but whenever I try to go to cygnea I get this error:

And enshar:
Anyone else get this error? Did they not implement the maps yet? Also the stigma slots are open but you can't equip the stigmas because they didn't implement the item ids.

The only thing 4.8 about this emu is the stigma slots..LOL
All Aion-Core Emulator v4.75 is belong to gigatr00n and when he left that fake forum (because of his works stolen), Aion-Core Stuck at Zero.

Just take a look at their Skill_templates, skill_tree, item_templates, all CRAP
StigmaService.java is horrible.

I've made about 70% Aion v4.9 Korean and now working with giga, if any professional coder interested, join us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im tried that with the license system too, but the only thing i found in this files is this :
I didn't saw any license check.

Regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did someone get this working without license system ? maby friendly people here that want to help me with it
add skype Michelgorter@outlook.com

Some guys tried to teach how to remove the system, but I didn't understand nothing. This is what I've discoreved so far:

1. Use a java decompiler to open the commons-net.jar
2. ?????
3. PROFIT!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im tried that with the license system too, but the only thing i found in this files is this :
I didn't saw any license check.

Regards
If you delete only - nothing changes (It sends the FTP test for their key)
do as it says here

there is an example in the picture , and the core without checking the license key .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to remove the license code.
I'm just curios how it works :)

--Edit--

Found that license thing. Is it only an "hidden" function in Event Handlers? :blink:

Regards

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, i found another function too :
is there more than one license check ?

Regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there is a comparison of the key in the key directory on ftp server .

(I'm sorry, I write by Google Translate :cool:)

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok so... Cleaned up the thread a bit but this is just here for future reference since it seems to be a recurring issue in this section.

1. Use the Aion Help section for ALL help requests instead of posting on a release thread. Aion Help section URL: https://forum.ragezone.com/f590/
  2. Please do not post if you're just going to moan about some other developer(s) / a different forum. It's pure spam and it will just get you an infraction.

Thanks.

Back