Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same question on here. Sorry we're very greatful for this great share but I'm a newbie and don't know where to find that
Também não encontrei, no Vmware não sei se são os mesmos comandos, e quando tento '' /home/sdetector/sat_detector.cfg '' diz ''permissão negada'' não consigo acesso, é isso, e quando tento '' /sdetector/ sat_detector.cfg '' diz que o diretório não existe

I didn't find it either, in Vmware I don't know if they are the same commands, and when I try '' /home/sdetector/sat_detector.cfg '' it says ''permission denied'' I can't access, that's it, and when I try '' /sdetector /sat_detector.cfg '' says directory does not exist

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same question on here. Sorry we're very greatful for this great share but I'm a newbie and don't know where to find that
@ /home/sdetector/sat_detector.cfg

use nano or vi to edit the file

vi sat_detector.cfg
Access with text editor

I didn't find the item list/creature list, do they exist?
Mhmm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ /home/sdetector/sat_detector.cfg

use nano or vi to edit the file

Mhmm
Ok, I downloaded the Vi and typed in the
/sdetector/sat_detector.cfg
in the GameServer VM then I got stuck. What's next?
1695764802116 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

One other thing, I am importing the daybreak_104001 database for 8 hours now and I'm seeing these errors. Are they normal? Or do I need to re-import it?
1695764957545 - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks so much for your help and kindness!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hello ppls! im releasing the server files for our beloved online game, DayBreak Online, for the first time. The server files is now available in a public repository on Ragezone, my name is Ivan Schroll, ex-CEO of GlobalGames, and I have decided to share this valuable asset with the entire community, including all the enthusiastic and players who have been a part of this incredible journey.

Whether you are a programming enthusiast, a game developer, or simply curious about the inner workings of DayBreak Online, this is a unique opportunity to delve into the code that has made our game so special. The game has been developed in a closed engine called SaturnEngine, by MQGame.

I would like to emphasize that the game's documentation is now ready. It will provide detailed information about the code, architecture, and guidelines to help you gain a deeper understanding of DayBreak Online's functioning.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to all the players who have been part of our community throughout the years of DayBreak Online's activity. Our hope is that this initiative of sharing the game's code will pave the way for new learning opportunities, foster collaboration, and spark innovation within the community.

Feel free to explore the server files and unleash your creativity within the gaming world!

PS: We grant permission to the community to use the server files responsibly and feel free to make money with the game, as we have the full rights to it.

ℹ️ Available Resources

• Username: root
    • Password: ivanglobalgames
    • Username: root
    • Password: ivanglobalgames
  1. "PT-BR"

📝 Instructions​

1. Installation​

• Install IIS on your Windows machine.

• Upload the masterweb folder.

• Enable the option "32-bit Applications = True".
    bitnomad - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums
  • Change the Managed Pipeline Mode to Classic
  • bitnomad - [ACTION MMORPG] DayBreak Online - RaGEZONE Forums
  • Import the following databases into MySQL 5.5: master.sql, daybreak_104001, daybreaklog_104001.

• Modify the settings in the file masterweb/App_Data/MasterSqlMap.config with your internal IP, database username, and password.<dataSource name="master" connectionString="Server=127.0.0.1;Port=3306;Database=master;Uid=root;Pwd=password;Allow User Variables=True;Character Set=utf8;" />

• Copy the Connection String from " Server=127.0.0.1;Port=3306;Database=master;Uid=root;Pwd=password;Allow User Variables=True;Character Set=utf8;

• Use to encrypt the Connection String.

• Change the DBConnectionString line in the masterconfig.xml file using the encrypted Connection String.

• Change the password of the user ivangod in the master database, using MD5 encryption. You can use a tool like .

• Password = (User+Password) example; user is ivangod, password is 123test, then the md5 will be 3377e95f44105286e6a5b63291a96d93 (ivangod123test)

2. Server Configuration​

• Launch the VMWare erating.

• Launch the VMWare GameServer.

• Navigate to the /sdetector/sat_detector.cfg directory on the GameServer machine.

• The string consists of IP "Inverted and Converted to decimal" / PORT / PORT. You only need to change the IP, pointing it to GMTools. Use a tool like to convert the IP to decimal. For example, the IP 192.168.18.6 when inverted is 6.18.168.192, and when converted to decimal is 101886144, so the complete string will be 101886144:9999:81920.

• After accessing the Saturn Master, right-click on the page and select "Translate to Portuguese" or any other language of your choice.

• Click on "Physical Machine Management" and add the database server and the Game server as examples;
  • On the GameServer machine, add these two paths; /home/sdetector/sdetector and /home/server/dbserver (the name changes according to the translation)

• If the configuration is correct, the line for the GameServer that was red will turn all green. Note: The database line will remain red.

3. Start GameServer​

• Click on "District Service Management," then "Add a Server Group"
  • In the Game Progression, select /home/server/dbserver and click Ok.

• Click the gear icon, fill in your database details, IP, username, and password. Disable logging and eRating authentication option;
  • After this, just click play;
  • If the configuration is correct, the line for the Server that was red will turn green. After that, change the svrlist in the folder.

• Put the IP of the GameServer and check the port used in the VM of the same, using the command netstat -tulnp

Have fun!
Consider making a donation.
Any amount is welcome and appreciated!
Wallet Address (BSC/ETHEREUM/POLYGON): 0x9EEEAF03f3e3993f5C9b1Be69df3Ca94120f2eF1
Note: I accept donations on any network. Feel free to choose the network that is most convenient for you.

This is the game preview ;
excause me ,can you give something about how to client link to server?such as:
use tcp http or ws ?
which package construte about connect,or in which file had write?

Not really, i have uploaded the whole vmware with the proper centos working. we have tried in different linuxos and has no success. not even an updated centos.
can you upload the server file,not vm file here?google netdisk is very slowly to download.

Yeah I did all of that, but nothing works. Anyway I will take a break for a while, DM me when you setup your own successfully. It needs to migrate to fully windows, this CentOS too old and more issues.

excause me ,can you share the server files ,not vm file to us,upload to mega?it is so big and google netdisk is so slowly to download.

@tiamats @u_ma GoldenHunter

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excause me ,can you give something about how to client link to server?such as:
use tcp http or ws ?
which package construte about connect,or in which file had write?

can you upload the server file,not vm file here?google netdisk is very slowly to download.

excause me ,can you share the server files ,not vm file to us,upload to mega?it is so big and google netdisk is so slowly to download.

@tiamats @u_ma GoldenHunter
On github, someone has posted the server file, but I don't know how to set it up. Maybe that one just shared the server folder.

Reaction score
this is may the offical one,but no server file.
Maybe I'm not good at searching, I didn't find any possible server files on GitHub u_ma

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is may the offical one,but no server file.
Maybe I'm not good at searching, I didn't find any possible server files on GitHub u_ma
Maybe you can take a look at what he posted

I don't know if this helps you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any open private server to test the game? Or official global server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Made an account for this topic, I hope there will be an open private server for this game, I can help translate Vietnamese > English if you guys need any help :cry:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made an account for this topic, I hope there will be an open private server for this game, I can help translate Vietnamese > English if you guys need any help :cry:
There is private server, but its not in English. Server name: daybreakbrasil

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I managed to upload the server, but anything I type as a login is accepted.

PS: I'm in the character I created when the game was released in Brazil.

eu consegui subir o servidor, mas qualquer coisa que eu digite como login é aceito.

PS: estou no personagem que criei quando o jogo lançou no brasil.

View attachment 240818
pode me ajudar mano?

Does anyone have a video tutorial? It would help a lot, as it is very complicated to configure this game.

Alguém tem tutorial em vídeo ? ajudaria muito, pois é muito complicado configurar esse game

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems like everything is in Portuguese... I'm Brazilian and I'm going to try to open a daybreak server. he used these files

Back