• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Aion 3.0]Aion-Lightning 3.0 (FREE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ah ok..

thanks for that..

how about the housing..

do i need to finish all the quest to own the house?

how about the bugs in sanctum?

i can play the gmae on my pc..

how about playing on LAN.. how to configure it but i want WAN IP to connect also please help me on how to configure it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you bother to take 5 minutes to read the configs you may answer your own questions...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ferrin..

i am asking a question not answering my own questions,

i am noob here that's why i am askin..

got it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i said... Take 5 minutes to read the configs. Had you done this already you would already have the answers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done all the tutorial, got this :( Untitled-1 - [Aion 3.0]Aion-Lightning 3.0 (FREE!!!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Help please, thnx in advance :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
BD - al_server_ls, gameserver, id-1, mask - your's ip, password - your's password.
Configs - config\network\network.properties, gameserver.network.login.gsid = 1, gameserver.network.login.password = your's password.
And ip, where ip in config - your's ip.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont suppose anyone has come across a script to convert aion galaxy 2.7 characters to this have they?
I've spent the last couple of days attempting to do it table by table but my eyes are about to just fall out...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me i cannot connect to my server on LAN..

hooo..

how about the new items on 3.5.. no icons on the inventory..

it's working yesterday but now

it says YOU ARE DISCONNECTED FROM THE GAME SERVER!!!

help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ferrin

send me a link to what you have..tell me where you left off, and ill work backwards from you until we meet in the center..lol

**im actually half way into "decoding" the MIR project...**

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tsk..

i am asking for help so if you cant dont ask me to read my friend coz ive already did it..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ferrin

send me a link to what you have..tell me where you left off, and ill work backwards from you until we meet in the center..lol

**im actually half way into "decoding" the MIR project...**

This has definitely been a learning project let me tell ya lol.
Ok, I'll tell you what i did and, hopefully it will help get you going.
We were going to sit down and attempt to write an entire schema script but
decided to give "toad for mysql" a shot at it.
For the most part it really did give us a good idea of where the biggest differences were.

Once you install Toad for Mysql (it's freeware), you create a connection to the mysql server and then pull up "tools" in the menu options at the top left and click "compare > schema compare".
This will pull up the compare wizard and ask which DB's you'd like to compare, point at your old DB in the first or the "source", then point to the new DB (MIR 3.0/Aion lightning 3.x DB) for the target.

once you have all that filled in you can click the "compare".
The columns shown will tell you how many differences it has found and where they are.
You can then go to top left menu again and find "Synchronize" under "schema compare" .
From here you can tell it to "make source like target". This will create a script that "should" make the necessary changes and mirror the two databases, but obviously it isn't perfect.
The good news is that most of the column differences are simple underscores and with navicat's design tool you can make the necessary changes pretty quick. The bad news is, that despite making all of those changes to match everything up... My old characters still do not show up in the list. Everything looks great in the DB ...but they are not showing up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well which are you doing? First Mir is only zetta, with only 1.7m lines of code. AL3.0 is completely different with 5m+ lines. I do not have the source code for aion lightning 3.0, (i do have 2.0 though.), as it has not been released. If i had it i could work wonders, but i am not in the business of reverse engineering java, and c++.. lmao get my drift. I will on a second note take a look at "toad" as ive never even heard of it before you just mentioned it. Just make sure your DB's are inno and it really shouldnt be that hard to convert. There are only what 6 DB in LS, and around 40 or so in GS. But like i said with out source MYSQL5DBO#$%A.java will be useless.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any moderators online?

is this aion lightning thread?

how come they are posting MIR project?

am I right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope you're not...

Ok,
Just fyi, I got all characters ported from my old 2.7 AionGalaxy server.
It's pretty much a completely by hand process that will require the navicat table design tool.
Use it to find the differences in the column names and what new columns have been added, and you can just use copy/paste to make necessary changes.
Very importantly though, you will need to update the "deletion_date" column and set everything to the default of "0000-00-00 00:00:00", as anything that is null will be set to the current date. (meaning that character will be deleted).

This pretty much did the trick as all ported characters will have zero when brought over.
Code:
UPDATE `players` SET `deletion_date`= '0000-00-00 00:00:00' WHERE quest_expands= 0;

One small issue i did come across that i cannot quite figure out is where the Cube size column data went.
Without it, old characters will not have proper inventory space, nor will they be able to purchase expansions to replace them.
The inventory is still actually there, but since the cube slots column isn't... it does not display them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does any one have a dif download link im un able to get the file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, thnx, but now I got this: Untitled-2 - [Aion 3.0]Aion-Lightning 3.0 (FREE!!!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thnx for your help :)

this is what i did:

Tutorial
steps: 1-12: ok

step13: database.user = root \\your user MySQL
database.password = my password

network.properties
gameserver.network.login.password = mypassword
gameserver.network.chat.password = mypassword

ipconfigxml
<ipconfig default="myip">
<iprange min="192.168.0.0" max="myip" address="myip"/> //your local IP's
<iprange min="127.0.0.1" max="127.0.255.255" address="127.0.0.1"/> //localhost
</ipconfig>

step14:
database.user = root \\your user MySQL
database.password = my pass

15. Go to Navicat > al_server_ls > tables > gameservers > set id = 1. Mask =MyIP. Password = my pass

client: most recent -downgrade 3.0.0.8

strat.bat:
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:1 -lang:ENU l10n -noweb -nokicks -ncg -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ingameshop -DEVMODE "con_disable_console 0" -DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1" -DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"

result: image up

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi how to remove chat greeting when entering the game, and how to remove the bonus that give each Level? helllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back