Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Aion 3.0]Aion-Lightning 3.0 (FREE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Add these to your gameserver database : View attachment 126012

Restart the server and voila!

You can edit them in the database to add more items or categories.

1 - I have the shop open etc all good but there are no items i try to add them manually nothing happens checked all i added them to the gameserver db no items category are there but the actual items not!

2- The Crage Cash button open a new web page to Aion Original Shop

3 - i Use this to start my client - >

start bin32\aion.bin -ip:192.168.1.2 -port:2106 -cc:1 -noauthgg -ls -nowebshop -charnamemenu -ingameshop -ncg -lang:enu -noweb -DEVMODE "con_disable_console = 0"-DEVMODE "g_freefly 1"-DEVMODE "g_auto_disconnect 0"-DEVMODE "g_chatlog 1"

I think i am doing all Ok but can someone help with this :X ????

Thanks you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm noob here, I have some questions:

1. Where can I find Aion Client 3.0 for this Server ???
2. How can I run that Client ??? (patcher or something like that...)

Thank you for your time !!!

Reaction score
Anyone can post link item_templates 3.5?
thanks cya.
abyss rank not work

Yeah I'm looking for item_templates 3.5 as well. Does anyone have?

I'm attaching the item_templates3.5.rar file link here -->

-----------------------------------
Cash Shop resolved.

-----------Issues left-------------
Mobs do respawn 128 code as mentioned, but only if you do not loot their corpse immediately.
If you do not wait to loot corpses until monster respawns it does not come back. <-- (issue)
----------------------------------
Anyone have suggestions?

Cheers

Does anyone have an older copy of Aion-Lightning to compare to for this spawn issue?
Mostly need the libs folder and spawns from data\static_data to do the comparisons.
Thanks in advance.

Never mind, found several releases hidden away. I'll start digging for an answer. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
EDIT Due to confusion caused:

I had posted in the wrong thread, removed what I posted and stated "posted in the wrong thread"
I apologize for the confusion, I merely meant that I posted incorrectly not anyone else. ;-)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm working on 3 versions to make the Lightning work a bit better.
The mob respawn issue is driving me crazy otherwise I like this particular server for the consistency of accurate information.
Quests etc working.
Digging through the libs and configs takes a bit of time. I'm a C / C++ coder, but java is fairly easy for me to figure out (not write it from scratch but definitely debug whats here and edit it properly).
I'll try to make either u3j or lightning updates regularly as well.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think it's just not gathered properly that's all , so i'm sure they are a few minor bugs and such , like i found a few issues but i'm not sure it was just me or just the client or server.

Like when someone joined the party the other persons name was bugged and level to aswell as the friend list. Same on "Lighting-Core" and "UEJ Aion-Core2"

Reaction score
I'd stick with lightning and resolve issues if I could get the mobs to respawn if looted prior to their respawn timers kicking off.
I cannot tell if it is due to the way lightning tracks spawn counts / spawnid's or not. Lightning is the only emu that removes the pool size from their xml files. So without having an opportunity to examine how they resolve they track their pool size / spawn counts, as well as, not yet knowing how they track the dead spawn to respawn it, I cannot say what the real issue is here.
I believe once I dig into the respawn portion of the libs and scripts that I'll get a better idea, but that could take me a bit with everything going on.

I spent 2 days downloading emu's and the client.
2 days actually building all of them and testing just enough to get to around level 5 in each.
I'll figure out which I go with shortly and probably make a thread that anyone working on that version can track issues with me on.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'd stick with lightning and resolve issues if I could get the mobs to respawn if looted prior to their respawn timers kicking off.
I cannot tell if it is due to the way lightning tracks spawn counts / spawnid's or not. Lightning is the only emu that removes the pool size from their xml files. So without having an opportunity to examine how they resolve they track their pool size / spawn counts, as well as, not yet knowing how they track the dead spawn to respawn it, I cannot say what the real issue is here.
I believe once I dig into the respawn portion of the libs and scripts that I'll get a better idea, but that could take me a bit with everything going on.

I spent 2 days downloading emu's and the client.
2 days actually building all of them and testing just enough to get to around level 5 in each.
I'll figure out which I go with shortly and probably make a thread that anyone working on that version can track issues with me on.

I am sure that it's probably the libs or when it's built then that would come into the .java then into the XMLs. There are always triggers on how mobs move etc etc as you know. I'm sure it's easy to find , just have to look deeper within the coding.

I wouldn't mind to track issues with you , i have another friend that's played the whole game and has good knowledge with quests and all as well to help out and all.

Not sure if this was client related or server but have you ever came across texture issues at all ?

It's good to show/tell these issues as we can all help to fix them properly instead of unfinished projects if you know what i mean.

Reaction score
I'm using ATI HD7970 3GIG RAM. I notice little glitches all the time no matter what program I use. Their driver needs to be updated "soon" lol.
As far as I can tell, I had only noticed what looked like a few static meshes in game would stretch when I first loaded into the newbie are as a fresh character. This could be do to "clipping" when the camera view is smacking into some form of collision that is not handled well it will cause an appearance of shaking in and out. The stretching is caused by possibly a vertex on one of the static meshes being off and occasionally at the correct angle you can see the stretch, I did only notice this once (upon logging in) could had been just a latency issue as well.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm using ATI HD7970 3GIG RAM. I notice little glitches all the time no matter what program I use. Their driver needs to be updated "soon" lol.
As far as I can tell, I had only noticed what looked like a few static meshes in game would stretch when I first loaded into the newbie are as a fresh character. This could be do to "clipping" when the camera view is smacking into some form of collision that is not handled well it will cause an appearance of shaking in and out. The stretching is caused by possibly a vertex on one of the static meshes being off and occasionally at the correct angle you can see the stretch, I did only notice this once (upon logging in) could had been just a latency issue as well.

Never came across those yet! , Just when i create a new character most of the types go invisible but when actually making the character and so on it's fine from there.
Once in the game the ground terrain go's invisible like things where noclipping. This only happens when you tick the 'Fixed FPS' box.

It is indeed very odd, looked upon this issue for a quite awhile now. If only i could find this issue and then release a fix for people who are having the same issue.

Reactions: DNC
Reaction score
I'm running Fixed FPS on high with ATI HD7970 no issues that I've noticed, but again currently I have u3j running rev 504 as my entire family is testing when they get free time. I'm at 67 FPS (fluctuation is only 64-70 FPS, generally stays at 67), this is both in Ishalgen and Pandaemonium maps.

Server Rig:
Server is my HP Pavilion ML110 G7 Server
This server has Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31240 @3.30 GHz
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
8 GB RAM

Client Rig:
GigaByte custom built system
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40 GHz overclocked to 3.80 GHz
8 GB RAM
ATI HD7970 3 GB RAM

PS I read your other post about starting at revision 3.5.0.10 and downgraded to 3.0.0.8
Myself, I let it run 2 days ago up to revision 3.5.0.12 client side and downgraded to 3.0.0.8
Could be a difference in that slight update that is not overwritten with the downgrade but makes a difference to the game play?
Make a copy of your current Aion folder, update it today (or real quick as to not go beyond 3.5.0.12) and downgrade that to 3.0.0.8
If it works you know the solution is in the difference between your 3.5.0.10 and 3.5.0.12 files. Compare the two and find what is newest that was not overwritten and you have your answer.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm running Fixed FPS on high with ATI HD7970 no issues that I've noticed, but again currently I have u3j running rev 504 as my entire family is testing when they get free time. I'm at 67 FPS (fluctuation is only 64-70 FPS, generally stays at 67), this is both in Ishalgen and Pandaemonium maps.

Server Rig:
Server is my HP Pavilion ML110 G7 Server
This server has Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E31240 @3.30 GHz
8 GB RAM

Client Rig:
GigaByte custom built system
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40 GHz overclocked to 3.80 GHz
8 GB RAM
ATI HD7970 3 GB RAM

Hmmm , very odd , could be just the client then. Which version are you using and have you Downgraded at all ?

Reaction score
PS I read your other post about starting at revision 3.5.0.10 and downgraded to 3.0.0.8
Myself, I let it run 2 days ago up to revision 3.5.0.12 client side and downgraded to 3.0.0.8
Could be a difference in that slight update that is not overwritten with the downgrade but makes a difference to the game play?
Make a copy of your current Aion folder, update it today (or real quick as to not go beyond 3.5.0.12) and downgrade that to 3.0.0.8
If it works you know the solution is in the difference between your 3.5.0.10 and 3.5.0.12 files. Compare the two and find what is newest that was not overwritten and you have your answer.
Last edited by DNC; 1 Minute Ago at 02:54 PM.

Please test this

The reason it is important to test this "first"
We'd both be at the same location that I know it works without an issue. I called my mother and uncle both of which run it the way I do. Both installed to 3.5.0.12 and used the 3.0.0.8 downgrade patch.
If your on the same page as us and still have an issue we can track far easier than wondering if there is a difference overlooked by the revision differences. Besides, if it isn't due to this one noticeable difference in install version prior to downgrades, then the only option left is graphics drivers. If multiple people are having this issue, then it is only logical to be client version difference. ;-)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Last edited by DNC; 1 Minute Ago at 02:54 PM.

Please test this

The reason it is important to test this "first"
We'd both be at the same location that I know it works without an issue. I called my mother and uncle both of which run it the way I do. Both installed to 3.5.0.12 and used the 3.0.0.8 downgrade patch.
If your on the same page as us and still have an issue we can track far easier than wondering if there is a difference overlooked by the revision differences. Besides, if it isn't due to this one noticeable difference in install version prior to downgrades, then the only option left is graphics drivers. If multiple people are having this issue, then it is only logical to be client version difference. ;-)

Ok i will do that first! , but i think you are right between if it's Graphic driver wise or client , i have the strangest feeling it's something to do with the client files. I did have a little go at it a few weeks ago and i was comparing different server to another and that graphic issues isn't there at all.
Even when 'Fixed FPS' is checked.

Where about's did you get your Downgrade from ? I'm just wondering if it's downgrade that's most likely doing it.

Reaction score

u3j-aion has the downgrade available here.

Use this one since it is the same as mine.

I highly doubt it is the downgrade. Like I mentioned. I truly believe it is the difference in patching between 3.5.0.10 and 3.5.0.12. <-- Something here is the culprit.

Just to prove this point further.
I installed from the full client download with 2.5 client, then upgraded it to 3.5.0.12
My mother and uncle both installed directly from the launcher and went to 3.5.0.12
All 3 of us downgraded with the linked downgrade.
All 3 of us are running no issues with terrain etc. I myself have occasional ATI HD7970 hiccups as I call them, but it is unrelated to the game content of that I'm positive since it happens in any game I play and is nothing like what your reporting. (I get a tiny flashing in the corner every blue moon when I played for hours on anything).

Included the link to the client I downloaded and used to get the game installed faster (or I should say, I hoped it would but it still patched just as long).

Aion v2.5 Empyrean Calling Client
Aion_2.5_Full_Installer_V5.zip

***ADDED 4/5/2013 11:48 PM EST***
---------------------------------------------------------------
I'm working on the RespawnService that is causing me so much grief.
The issue of the spawns having to respawn "prior" to looting. Grr lol

If any of you happen to have this fixed already, so that spawns can be looted immediately, I'd appreciate it if you posted that here.
If you have an svn repo checked out that is newer than Rev 224 could you please upload a copy and send me a link?
Thanks ahead of time for any help given.

In the meantime, I'm digging through the code but only have Rev 224 to compare to and let me just say its a lot different.
I'm working on the respawn issues right now.
Sometime between the most recent releases of 3.0 and the older available releases of lightning. They modified the RespawnService and when they did so, they increased timers dramatically and added some sort of "temporary" respawn service.
I'm trying to decipher it, but the problem lies in the fact I have nothing relatively close to current for comparisons.

The two following spoiler's cover RespawnService class and java files.

Most current 3.0 download link containing Aion-Lightning 3.0.rar (notice the values 5000, 90000 and 300000 here versus the older and apparently faster decay to follow this spoiler):
Code:
    public static Future scheduleDecayTask(Npc npc)
    {
        Set drop = (Set)DropRegistrationService.getInstance().geCurrentDropMap().get(npc.getObjectId());
        int decayInterval;
        if(drop == null)
            decayInterval = 5000;
        else
        if(drop.isEmpty())
            decayInterval = 0x15f90;
        else
            decayInterval = 0x493e0;
        return scheduleDecayTask(npc, decayInterval);
    }
Rev 224 is the closest second I can find anywhere and that's old:
Code:
    {
        int respawnInterval = npc.getSpawn().getSpawnGroup().getInterval();
        int decayInterval = Math.round((float)respawnInterval * 0.8F);
        if(decayInterval > 240)
            decayInterval = 240;
        return ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().schedule(new Runnable(npc) {

public void run()
            {
                npc.getController().onDespawn(false);
            }

final Npc val$npc;

{
                npc = npc1;
                super();
            }
        }
, decayInterval * 1000);
    }

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
***ADDED 4/5/2013 11:48 PM EST***
I'm working on the RespawnService that is causing me so much grief.
The issue of the spawns having to respawn "prior" to looting. Grr lol

If any of you happen to have this fixed already, so that spawns can be looted immediately, I'd appreciate it if you posted that here.
[...]
I'm working on the respawn issues right now.
Sometime between the most recent releases of 3.0 and the older available releases of lightning. They modified the RespawnService and when they did so, they increased timers dramatically and added some sort of "temporary" respawn service.
I'm trying to decipher it, but the problem lies in the fact I have nothing relatively close to current for comparisons.

The two following spoiler's cover RespawnService class and java files.

Most current 3.0 download link containing Aion-Lightning 3.0.rar (notice the values 5000, 90000 and 300000 here versus the older and apparently faster decay to follow this spoiler):
Code:
    {
        Set drop = (Set)DropRegistrationService.getInstance().geCurrentDropMap().get(npc.getObjectId());
        int decayInterval;
        if(drop == null)
            decayInterval = 5000;
        else
        if(drop.isEmpty())
            decayInterval = 0x15f90;
        else
            decayInterval = 0x493e0;
        return scheduleDecayTask(npc, decayInterval);
    }
Rev 224 is the closest second I can find anywhere and that's old:
Code:
    {
        int respawnInterval = npc.getSpawn().getSpawnGroup().getInterval();
        int decayInterval = Math.round((float)respawnInterval * 0.8F);
        if(decayInterval > 240)
            decayInterval = 240;
        return ThreadPoolManager.getInstance().schedule(new Runnable(npc) {

public void run()
            {
                npc.getController().onDespawn(false);
            }

final Npc val$npc;

{
                npc = npc1;
                super();
            }
        }
, decayInterval * 1000);
    }

Hi,
I fixed this problem some time ago but i don't remember what i did :)
I know that the bug was hidden in CreatureController or NpcController - on looting there was some creepy code that was removing current object if there was no loot.
Anyhow if you need i had repaired EG-Game.jar file, you can download it from here:

But if you want to repair this by yourself then look at Creature and Npc Controller.

BTW: There were also problems with giving exp to party members. To repair it you need to add round brackets in ~77 line in doReward method in PlayerTeamDistributionService.java in com.aionemu.gameserver.model.team2.common.service package, like that:
Code:
long reward = expReward * bonus * member.getLevel() / ( filteredStats.partyLvlSum * 100 );

Now i'm trying to repair quests (some of them are buggy) and do something about drop - my file with defined loots from mobs is too large to load and i want to place it into db.

Howgh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back