• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Aion 3.0]Aion-Lightning 3.0 (FREE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The sql file for ingameshop is messed up. It seems to be from another emu. I have modified the sql files and now its working well and without errors.

The logic for adding items in the shop is simple:
- object_id - does not matter - The best way is to keep organized per items type (armors, weapons ...)
- item_id - The item ID - This u can take it fron Aion armory database
- item_count - The number of items to sell
- item_type - It seems to correspond to subcategories
- category - Correspond to Elyos or Asmodians - Use 0 for Elyos and 1 for Asmodians
- sub_category - The subcategory defined in XLS file - U can take the number from XLS file
- list - It seems to be for listing or not an item in the shop - Not tested by me but u can try put 1 and see. If not don't touch it.
- sales_ranking - The rank of an item in sales - Maintain at default 1
- gift - Activate the option to send an item as a gift - Not tested by me - Default 1
- title_description - Short description of an item
- description - Long description of an item

One minor problem: I did not find any variable to make an item available to both races so if u want to add items for Elyos and Asmodians u must add the item twice and change the value of category in 0 for Elyos and 1 for Asmodians.

To make it more simple for adding items u can use an excel file and import it to MySQL - Pls google how to import.

I have attached my sql, excel and XML files but pls do not criticize me for not adding some items because I only test from time to time game servers.

Best regards

P.S. Please excuse my english, is not my native language.

hey.. what is this ingameshop1.xls and ingameshop1.xlsx???
and what emulator i use that have wings in my name?? like [wings]Admin[wings]name hope you can know this?? thx!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those are the excel files i used to make easier to edit ingameshop. U can add items and when u finished u can import this in database.
In the webpage of MySQL u can download the installer of MySQL and u have an option to install only the Excel connector. I have installed this in connection with Excel 2010 and now u have the option to connect with the database and import the file directly in database.

ingameshop1.xls is for excel 97-2003 -- This is optional because is only the file I used first to edit the tables and on my laptop I have Office 2003.

ingameshop.xslx is for excel 2007 and 2010 -- This file u can open with Office 2010 and if u install the connector u can import directly in your database.

Sorry I do not know what emulator have wings in the name.

Best regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got error about spiritmaster summon did not attack and no respawn clickable came out after i diead. thx for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back