Aion Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Aion Unique or this Release gives me those Java problems.

Care to explain to me why is that?
Running it under win7 ulti x64 with 6gb ram, i7 cpu.
Have installed x64 Java JDK (something) - No errors from installation
MySql - No errors as well.

No errors were found during making the Databases.
But errors pops up after a few seconds after running the Game Server, something like java....

And the LS says something about DAO not present or soemthing...

Any help is much appreciated.
 
i wanna ask:

is this some sort of mod u did on aion unique files or are these just aion unique files u downloaded and mad ea tut for, and you are constantly updating with em?

i just wanna know lol... so if for instance i wanna use some mods from them this wont crash? besides that since u use some different numbers for ur revisions but all or at least most of the files in here are aion unique's
 
Hyy all!!

Any1 can help me?

I have succes to setup the private server, all fine, but the skills missing!!!
If I lvling, i dont get the skills!:S

dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums


I tried add some skills with gm command but it's not to good...lol

So, any1 can help how can we do it right?!
 
Hyy all!!

Any1 can help me?

I have succes to setup the private server, all fine, but the skills missing!!!
If I lvling, i dont get the skills!:S

dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums


I tried add some skills with gm command but it's not to good...lol

So, any1 can help how can we do it right?!

go to gameserver/config/main

open custom properties

find this in the ffile

gameserver.skill.autolearn = false

set it to true
 
Nezquyk
1.get XAMPP
2.download Dannybest's Video ( How to download and install softwares )
3.watch it
4.put aioncp files in \xampp\htdocs
5.write in your firefox/internet explorer or other internet program u use :P
6.make the install
7.log in with your ingame acc ;)

hope this will help xD hehe :P

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

hey guys is there any 1 so know how this chatserver work?? for i dont :S
can some 1 help me get it to work
for i cant use /1 /2 etc....


THAT! Thanks man! been breaking my head over this :3 THANKS!

Now I need a launcher, one thats not the no_ip launcher or does anyone know how to hide the ip in any way with that launcher? you know int he file that comes with it "no ip file"


BTW I tried to install the Chatserver and it worked but only on local ip whenever I tried global it wouldn't connect. giving me some weird error meh if anyone finds a way around this please post it.
 
Last edited:
Hyy! I have a question:

I want to do my privat server to public, how can I set up it?

I think dyndns works, right? If yes, any1 can tell me what I want to do for that!? And what I want to change in config files!

Ty!
 
Hyy! I have a question:

I want to do my privat server to public, how can I set up it?

I think dyndns works, right? If yes, any1 can tell me what I want to do for that!? And what I want to change in config files!

Ty!


Hey pocok000

to get it online u need to open the ports
to do that u need to go to your Router and look after the model if u dont already know it then got go and search for your Router's name and model
then u go in and open the ports so will be find in
Dannybest's video ( How to configure router for internet connections ) open the port then when that is done u go to and copy the ip and paste it in \gameserver\config\network\ipconfig ...

but i dont understand why u guys dont watch dannybest's Video? watch the video and then u know who to open server online

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

THAT! Thanks man! been breaking my head over this :3 THANKS!

Now I need a launcher, one thats not the no_ip launcher or does anyone know how to hide the ip in any way with that launcher? you know int he file that comes with it "no ip file"


BTW I tried to install the Chatserver and it worked but only on local ip whenever I tried global it wouldn't connect. giving me some weird error meh if anyone finds a way around this please post it.

i use dannybest's launcher ^^
if u want a new launcher u need to search here on ragezone if not u maby can look at they maby got 1 or 2 ^^

i have installed the chatserver to and it works fine in the CMD i did try /1 /2 .... but nothing but try to google it or look here
but so far i did do with out error was
in chatserver/config/chatserver.txt

# CS will listen for connections on specified address
chatserver.network.client.address = 127.0.0.1:10241

# Address that will be used by CS to listen for GS connections
chatserver.network.gameserver.address = 127.0.0.1:9021

and in gameserver\config\network\

# Address of chat server
# Ip and port of chat server should be accessible from
# 1) game server
# 2) all connected clients
gameserver.network.chat.address = 127.0.0.1:9021

but i cant use /1 /2 etc..... but so far its connected :P
 
Hey pocok000

to get it online u need to open the ports
to do that u need to go to your Router and look after the model if u dont already know it then got go and search for your Router's name and model
then u go in and open the ports so will be find in
Dannybest's video ( How to configure router for internet connections ) open the port then when that is done u go to and copy the ip and paste it in \gameserver\config\network\ipconfig ...

but i dont understand why u guys dont watch dannybest's Video? watch the video and then u know who to open server online

Yes, I have to know that! It's rly working!But...

Any ideas how to use with dynDns? (cuz 95% of all ISP give dynamic IP) and if ur IP changed, u want too change cfg! So this is what I want LF more information, who can help me do it with dyndns :rolleyes:

dynDNS looking for ur details, and If your IP changed, the dynDNS refresh with ur new details, and u dont want change cfg anymore!


- So, ty for correct infromation from TheRig (+1)
 
Yes, I have to know that! It's rly working!But...

Any ideas how to use with dynDns? (cuz 95% of all ISP give dynamic IP) and if ur IP changed, u want too change cfg! So this is what I want LF more information, who can help me do it with dyndns :rolleyes:

dynDNS looking for ur details, and If your IP changed, the dynDNS refresh with ur new details, and u dont want change cfg anymore!


- So, ty for correct infromation from TheRig (+1)

okok ^^ hehe

but cant u do it at ??
 
i have installed the chatserver to and it works fine in the CMD i did try /1 /2 .... but nothing but try to google it or look here
but so far i did do with out error was
in chatserver/config/chatserver.txt

# CS will listen for connections on specified address
chatserver.network.client.address = 127.0.0.1:10241

# Address that will be used by CS to listen for GS connections
chatserver.network.gameserver.address = 127.0.0.1:9021

and in gameserver\config\network\

# Address of chat server
# Ip and port of chat server should be accessible from
# 1) game server
# 2) all connected clients
gameserver.network.chat.address = 127.0.0.1:9021

but i cant use /1 /2 etc..... but so far its connected :P

No one will share a fully working chatserver pfft :glare:

I tried many solutions and still doesn't work. I think the guys that got it working, have recompiled their files but they will not share to other...
 
Nah, I think I succes make server!

I did Public Aion server from Local server with dyndns!

Any1 can help test the server? :D:

Here is my launcher:


Pls try it, and tell me if works or not!

ty:)
 
Code:
[B]
- ae_gameserver      - [color=red]updated to 2332[/color]

- Development towards 1.9
- Cleaning...
- Fix to prevent mailing untradeable items hack.
- Cleaning... a bit.
- Admin commands fix.

- Injector removal:
	Ready. Test required. Live server is not recommended for use.

- Bypass some NPE with summons.

- Modify itemCount from int to long/bigint.
 - Fixes Kinah Bug.
 - Notice: SQL Update required. rev2325-item_counts.sql

- Injector removal:
	- XmlServiceProxy
	- SpawnEngine
	- PeriodicSaveService
	- AccountService
	- CubeExpandService
	- RiftSpawnManager
	- LegionService
	- RespawnService
	- CraftService
	- PunishmentService
	- InstanceService
	- KiskService

- Fix to prevent AP gain/loss during same faction duels.

- Injector removal:
	- TradeService
	- DropService
	- ExchangeService
	- PrivateStoreService
	- SkillLearnService
	- GroupService
	- CraftSkillUpdateService
	- WarehouseService
	- MailService
	- EnchantService
	- BrokerService

- Injector removal:
	- ItemService

- Injector removal:
	- WeatherService
	- ZoneService
	- DuelService
	- DebugService
	- StigmaService
	- GameTimeService
	- AnnouncementService
	- ItemRemodelService

- Injector removal:
	- World

- Injector removal:
	- IDFactory

- Injector removal:
	-QuestEngine
	-QuestService

- Minor quest NPE fix.
[/B]

I'm glad to see you guys help each other keep good working here on post and fallow it for new release, announcements and other projects. See you around... with pleasure dannybest
 
Nah, I think I succes make server!

I did Public Aion server from Local server with dyndns!

Any1 can help test the server? :D:

Here is my launcher:


Pls try it, and tell me if works or not!

ty:)

m8 will be nice to ppl if they can get in to the website so they can make a acc and log in to your server ;) hehe :)
 
Last edited:
Do Public Aion Server from ur local server:

1.:
You want an account in

How to reg, and instal own host:

- After u succes registration log into ur account!
- Click to "My services": My Sercives/ My Hosts / Add Host Sercives
- Type hostname <- here random name, what u want!
- Change DNS <- dyndns.org or smtng else
- Service Type: <- It's good!
- IP Address: click on "Your current loc...blabla"
- Mail Routing: unchecked

- Work From Home Office or VPN: click "database"
- Hosting And Design For Web Sites and Blogs: click on webpage
- Remote Access For Devices: game server

Ok. Now click on Add to Card
ClickNext
..adn Click Activate Services

Now u can see ur host on ur list!

2.:
If u did all, u want Update ur host account HERE this dyndns updater! it and update

3.:
If u use Dynamic DHCP, change ur connect to router with Static DHCP
dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums


4.:
Now u must open port for virtual server!
dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums


-Go to ur Router Admin Panel, and Go Port forward, or Virtual server access:

5.:
Config ur dyndns connect in ur router:
dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums


5.:
The next step is editing ur gameserver/config/network/ipconfig.xml file!

Use ur dyndns hostname!
Code:
<ipconfig default="inpaion.dyndns.org">

***Very Important: copy ur server files under xampp htdocs/ folder, or u got error during Gameserver Starts!!

6.:[Last Step]
Edit ur no-ip.ini file!
Code:
HostName=inpaion.dyndns.org
LPort=2106
CountryCode=1
Lang=ENU
OptionalParameters=-noauthgg -ng -noweb
AutoClose=true
SName=Inperius Aion
RegiUrl=http://inpaion.dyndns.org//index.php
ForumUrl=http://inpaion.dyndns.org//forum/
WebUrl=http://inpaion.dyndns.org/
ContactUrl=http://inpaion.dyndns.org/contact.php
NewsUrl=http://inpaion.dyndns.org/index.php
VoteUrl=http://inpaion.dyndns.org/vote.html
NrGServ=1
Gs1Name=Inperius AION  250x
Gs1Port=7777
Gs2Name=
Gs2Port=

*** Change all localhost to with ur dyndns host!

And now check ur dyndns how work! Go and open with Firefox, or IE:
Code:
http://yourhostname/
It's open ur index file from ur htdocs!

That's all! I hope u like this :lol:

Good Luck all :thumbup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back