Aion Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this just AC [which is built on top of AE2.1]?

Can you at least give credit to AC [ i.e. a link to ]

I don't see anything here saying which emulator this is or which team [i.e. AionCore] is currently managing/updating it, and that is a tad upsetting IMO.
 
Last edited:
Changelog
Code:
[b]
[color=green]r40[/color]:
- Some Respawn Fixes - GMLIST Enabled
- Fixed More Skill Errors
- Fixed Skill Error 333
- Anti-hack added to mail system
- Updated License on the Mail files.
- Fixed mail system, now works 100%.
- Added missing 2.1 equips. 
- Quests that have 2 npcs with the same name but different ids, so you could only kill 1 id mobs, and the other id mob didnt count. 
  So here is the fix for Odium in the Dukaki Settlement(Dukaki Miner) and Krall Desecration.
- Added missing 2.1 rings. 
- Fixed pets in Sanctum run/walk speed.
- Added Silentera Canyon and Shadow Court Dungeon instances.
- Fixed Mail Notification
[/b]

You can fallow this project on and ​
 
Last edited:
Hi guyz! I'm runnning a 2.0.0.5 server and my game client is 2.0.0.0, I can create characters and log in to the game but i cannot spawn. All I see is a blank character. Can someone help me out please..
I'm using ac_server_gs/ls.. Thank's!!!
 
Hey danny, can u help me pls, i got 2.1.0.3 retail client version and dunno what server version i have... i downloaded the latest from here , k then i installed java, mysql, apache ant and navicat, then i configued everythin, installed databases, etc etc... and then i start the game, i create acc, but when i choose the server it freezes and it says "cant connect to the server" or "cannot connect to the authorization server" its when i put this ip 192.168.1.2 in the launcher and when i put 127.0.0.1, it just freezes xD, i tryed to put 192.168.1.2 and 127.0.0.1 and my wanip in the ipconfig.xml also i tryed to disable my router firewall, enabled UPnP and portforwarded all ports but it doesnt fckin work =// then i found some programm in the tools folder PackerSamurai it says that u have to start it before connectin to the server wtf ?? alrigh then i started it and it hasn't got the 2.1.0.3 version, i was like ALRIGHT then again... :D and choosed the latest that it was in the programm then it said that i have to use 64-bit version (amazin init) :D but i cant find ANYWHERE 64-bit version so wtf... What ip i have put in Launcher and ipconfig.xml to connect myself first of all... to at least try it god sake...
 
Thanks so much for your efforts! After a few bumps, my server is working great!

I have a few (hopefully) simple questions:

- How do I create new user accounts? I found the table, but don't know how to create encrypted passwords to add them manually.
- What does the admin field in account_data do? I understand the GM levels, but am not sure what admin affects.
- Is there any way to force a quest to complete, either via command or db modification? The "quest set" just simulates it, and changing vars in the db doesn't actually change it in game.
- Any way to do "group only" quests solo (specifically final campaign quest in Veteron)?
- When upgrading, should I run droplist.sql against my current database? And am I correct in believing I would NOT install any of the others from r40 (my install is the previous version)?

Thanks again!
 
Last edited:
@oni143 - thx
@Mariannie - no for now, will be there
@DeLuXeee - i don't know from other source where you download, what i do is for the source from first post.
@Rahan - thx
@SafriDuo - thx


---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

@Thanatus - for all your questions will be tutorials for every update i will note what should be run in sql, so every change and every move on our server files will be notice. Enter on our Aion Private Server facebook group and talk there.
 
While I am waiting for my request to join the facebook group to be approved, I will answer a couple of my own questions that I figured out myself, since they are very easy to explain if you know how. Maybe this will help someone else out.

- How do I create new user accounts? I found the table, but don't know how to create encrypted passwords to add them manually.
- What does the admin field in account_data do? I understand the GM levels, but am not sure what admin affects.
- Is there any way to force a quest to complete, either via command or db modification? The "quest set" just simulates it, and changing vars in the db doesn't actually change it in game.
- Any way to do "group only" quests solo (specifically final campaign quest in Veteron)?
- When upgrading, should I run droplist.sql against my current database? And am I correct in believing I would NOT install any of the others from r40 (my install is the previous version)?

Thanks again!

1. Edit config/network/network.properties in your loginserver directory and change the last line to "loginserver.accounts.autocreate = true". Then just start the client, enter a NEW accountname and password, and it will be saved to the db. I would not recommend leaving it this way if you are making the server public.

2. still have no idea what the "admin" field does

3. Found out that mucking with the player_quests db entry can be a bad idea. Even after creating another account and character to group with, I could finish the quest but it would not let me turn it in. I finally just set it to COMPLETE,3,1 in the db so I could just move on.

4. Probably not, but I have a second account now so I can join a group.

5. I guess I'll either have to wait for the tutorial or just try it and see what happens.
 
I used Navicate Lite (Followed a guide given on twistgaming.net) and I am having issues with the Build.bat files. It requires me to compile the server with it placed into three different folders. I do so, and then I am told to copy it to the database folder originally created at the beginning, which I do. It then says there are folders in the Common, Game, and Login servers that I need to open and unzip. The folder is called: Build with a zipped file called Build inside of it. If there is anyway someone could post these files for download it would be very appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back