Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aion Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me trough teamviewer etc and with skype i'm stuck with my server and i whreely need help !!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys i need help i tried everything to make my server run but i'm keep getting decrypt fail error tried already reinstalling aion my aion is on latest version i whreely need help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Danny, this is Raydeon from AionXEmu forums. I have not been able to connect to the project forums the past couple of days. I was wandering if you were having the same issue?
Let me know mate,
Raydeon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Danny, this is Raydeon from AionXEmu forums. I have not been able to connect to the project forums the past couple of days. I was wandering if you were having the same issue?
Let me know mate,
Raydeon

To Raydeon ^-_Arkz_-^ here bro not been able to get on for a few days myself any news be awsome.:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys any solutions to fix decrypt fail error repairing my Aion or reinstalling my aion diden't work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys any solutions to fix decrypt fail error repairing my Aion or reinstalling my aion diden't work
If you are getting that error, either your client does not match your server, or you have a moded client the server does not like, or your server is not configured properly. You need to go back and check all your configurations.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

To Raydeon ^-_Arkz_-^ here bro not been able to get on for a few days myself any news be awsome.:thumbup:
Heya Arkz! Just tried the forums again and see they have a website front page up now! Looks like it was down to get re-worked. At least I hope that is what it is... there have been a lot of tornados her in the U.S., I hope everyone is OK.

Raydeon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
checked all my files thousand of times i don't know what i do wrong can someone help me trough teamviewer ?

greetings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dannybest - Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

CLiENT VERSiON SUPPORT 2.1.0.9

You can fallow this project on and

Changelog
Code:
[b]
[color=green]rev184[/color]:
[color=red]NOTE: Need to apply sql/drops/droplist.sql[/color]
[color=red]NOTE: Need to replace default.config and make again the settings[/color]
- See DropList Admin Command.
- Locked Up Hp potion Heal Value.
- Its a fix to avoid a Stack Overflow Error in CM_ATTACK and CM_CASTSPELL.
- Manastone Slot bug fix (slotting more than allowable) 
- Dualweapon Stat Modify fix (off-hand parry and Mag Acc not apply)
- Debug Fixes and Magical Crit calc fix
- Stigma and Advanced Stigma AntiHack Minor Fixes. Fixed some debugging.
- Added missing Bosses drops instance Abyssal Splinter and the chances Fixed. (Part 2)
[/b]

Download List
Code:
[b]
1. [COLOR=SeaGreen]gameserver[/COLOR]      - [URL=http://rapidshare.com/files/453039280/a_gameserver_rev184.zip]RapidShare[/URL] | [URL=http://www.mediafire.com/?81jp194ksmex866]MediaFire[/URL] - rev184 - [COLOR=red]NEW !!![/COLOR]
2. [COLOR=SeaGreen]loginserver[/COLOR]     - [URL=http://rapidshare.com/files/452101732/a_login_rev161.zip]RapidShare[/URL] | [URL=http://www.mediafire.com/?w1eqpnwcmmxa52m]MediaFire[/URL] - rev161

[/b]

Misc Download List
Code:
[b]
1. [COLOR=SeaGreen]bin32_2.1.0.8[/COLOR]       - [URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/451539378/bin32_2.1.0.8.rar"]RapidShare[/URL] | [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?wh9f359wxpjnzww"]MediaFire[/URL] 
2. [COLOR=SeaGreen]bin32_2.1.0.9[/COLOR]       - [URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/452910300/bin32_2.1.0.9.rar"]RapidShare[/URL] | [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?ep50k7vj2er9kdw"]MediaFire[/URL]
[/b]

Tutorials List
Code:
[b]
- Needing new tutorials, coming soon.
[/b]

Thread Management
Code:
[b]
- dannybest    - [color=red]Owner[/color]
- TheRing      - [color=red]Manager[/color]
[/b]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends, monster item does not and wing npc does not work.
monster item How do I put this and wing mission npc How do I run? help me...

Thank you

1 İmage

2 İmage

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can help me with this
this is my only problem...
in startlogin.bat
and in startgame.bat

REM Start...
:start
echo Starting Aion Game Server.
echo.

REM SET PATH="Type here your path to java jdk/jre (including bin folder)."
REM NOTE: Remove tag REM from previous line.

I don't know how to configure that part of the path to my java .....

greetings
try to edit your stargame.bat like this

REM SET PATH="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_25"
REM NOTE: Remove tag REM from previous line.

REM -------------------------------------
REM Default parameters for a basic server.
java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -ea -Xbootclasspath/p:./libs/jsr166.jar -cp ./libs/*;ax-game-1.0.1.jar gameserver.GameServer
REM -------------------------------------

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lil help plz..
1: IS there a launcher for the client yet? (Im using bin32 2.1.0.9)
and 2:
Which is the better client ...I've dl-d three so far..thnxs.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Clients are the same, no matter which one you use. Technically, clients aren't usually modified since it's considered illegal. Get the latest 2.1.0.x client and just replace the bin32 folder with 2.1.0.9 bin32 folder since that's the highest any aionxemu server can really go. I have the 2.1.0.12 client on my PC from before 2.5 hit. Saved it as a backup and I might pack it up and put it on MU since it's a lot better than hotfile and other places like that. But to the point, just use any client that's up to date and that uses 2.1.0.9 files unless the server itself was made to handle a higher client version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I launch the game for a private server? Everything I've tried keeps trying to update me to 2.5

Ok, I've gotten a launcher, but now the client locks up after inputting username/password. Best guess is difficulty reaching the authentication/login server. Any advice on how to fix?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So... I've gotten the server working, mostly. I can launch, log in, create player information fine... but when I try to create a character... "Failed to create character." Help please!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So... I've gotten the server working, mostly. I can launch, log in, create player information fine... but when I try to create a character... "Failed to create character." Help please!

What version is your client and what version is your server files....also...have you used the 2.1.0.9 bin32 ?

That is what happened to me....I have 2.1.0.12...but I had forgot to replace the bin32...so while I could log into the server....I could create no character. Btw...I used the client from the "Client and Patches" section.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 AM ----------

Clients are the same, no matter which one you use. Technically, clients aren't usually modified since it's considered illegal. Get the latest 2.1.0.x client and just replace the bin32 folder with 2.1.0.9 bin32 folder since that's the highest any aionxemu server can really go. I have the 2.1.0.12 client on my PC from before 2.5 hit. Saved it as a backup and I might pack it up and put it on MU since it's a lot better than hotfile and other places like that. But to the point, just use any client that's up to date and that uses 2.1.0.9 files unless the server itself was made to handle a higher client version.

Thank you for the reply. It worked :thumbup:
It makes me a little sad though....I am running 2.1.0.9 and I have (on a diff drive) client 2.1.0.12 (which was dl'd via the launcher/installer) and I have seen that clients log in screen and character creator screen. I WaNtS It !! :D:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
* drools !!!!!!!

Hey Dannybest, if you have a min...sure could use a lil help/suggestions with your files. (I've got 2.1.0.12 (using 2.1.0.9 bin32) running....but I have just a questions bout it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything works great until i create a character :S then i get the deletion time of ~25000 days, and in gameserver console it says:
Player.getGameStats() coud not be retrieved. PlayerID: 80116, Playername
any help? :S
using gameserver rev 184 and loginserver rev161 (latest) with client 2.5.0.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back