• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Aion Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dannybest, what in the world do u mean by :
3. Don't use this any more try to use from gameserver/sql/upgrade_droplist.cmd ?
Btw, love the updates as usual!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
danny, before you upgrade to the newest version 1884.. there are bugs with the drop list .

after that revision most mobs drop no kinah at all , and most of them that do drop kinah only drop 1 kinah each.

I have reviewed the list and you may want to wait on that revision before releasing it in your build here :) aither that or change out new droplist with old droplist from last revision.

thats what i have to do until a fix is released. it is way too boring to change all the thousands of mobs to drop kinah and the right amount.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Dannybest, what in the world do u mean by :
3. Don't use this any more try to use from gameserver/sql/upgrade_droplist.cmd ?
Btw, love the updates as usual!

what he means is now when there is a droplist update there is a batch file included in the sql folder of your gameserver folder.

make sure you open the droplist updater in notepad and add your password to it. then start it follow the prompt and it will update your droplist so you dont have to rely on the database updater to do it , and you dont have to do it manually.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

oops i was too late, it seems the revision you just releases already has the messed up droplist.

i just downloaded it hoping to resolve my issue with an older droplist but... the droplist in your files is the same...

i will try to find a different droplist older...working :-(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
[B]
- ae_gameserver      - [color=red]updated to 1886[/color]

- Added a few quests to Reshanta.
- [Skill engine] traps are implemented in basic version (Trap of Slowing, Explosion Trap, Sandstorm Trap, Spike Bite Trap, Spike Trap, Snare Trap, Destruction Trap, Poisoning Trap, Trap of Clairvoyance).
- Some refacotrings in AI and skill friend/enemy conditions.
- Added summontrap effect to skill templates XML
- Removed XP from mysterious crate to avoid farming 122k xp.
- Corpse time -> 4min
- No XP/AP/DP reward if target level <10
- null checking during recompute of stats
- No aggro when 10 lvl diff
- Increased default respawn time from 105 to 295 sec.
- Corrected drop from many mobs. Removed instance drop from droplist.sql, because this drop is in separate files.
- Corrected pool of Micorunerk NPC
- All NPC spawns neatly reparsed
- Removed some dupes NPC from Heiron and Ishalgen
- Removed some dupes NPC from Verteron
- Removed some dupes NPC from Poeta
- Removed double spawn of NPC Daskair. Id 204261
- Removed double spawn of NPC Mima , id 204105
- Trandila retail respawn time is 2 minutes.
- Sorcerer's Minion's is set to 32570 HP instead of 3257 HP to avoid farming it.
- Added Naga Sorcerer near his minions in Reshanta.
[/B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I updated my server to latest rev. and i cant start my server anymore. I have gameserver rev.1886 and loginserver rev.1823 :$:

LoginServer
Code:
com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer:94 - AE Login Server started in 7 seconds.
com.aionemu.loginserver.network.gameserver.GsConnection:87 - GS connection from: 127.0.0.1
com.aionemu.loginserver.network.gameserver.GsConnection:100 - recived packet: [C] 0x00 CM_GS_AUTH
com.aionemu.loginserver.GameServerTable:115 - GameServer [ID:null] 127.0.0.1 wrong ip or password!
com.aionemu.loginserver.network.gameserver.GsConnection:204 - sending packet: [S] 0x00 SM_GS_AUTH_RESPONSE and closing connection after that.
com.aionemu.loginserver.network.gameserver.GsConnection:145 - GameServer [ID:null] 127.0.0.1 disconnected

Gameserver
Code:
com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer:102 - Connecting to LoginServer: localhost/127.0.0.1:9014
com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServerConnection:90 - Connected to LoginServer!
com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServerConnection:185 - sending packet: [S] 0x00 SM_GS_AUTH
com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServerConnection:108 - recived packet: [C] 0x00 CM_GS_AUTH_RESPONSE
[FATAL] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.clientpackets.CM_GS_AUTH_RESPONSE:88 - GameServer is not authenticated at LoginServer side, shutting down!
[WARN] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer:134 - Connection with LoginServer lost...
 com.aionemu.gameserver.ShutdownHook:138 - Runtime is shutting down now ...
[ERROR] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler:37 - Critical Error - Thread: Thread-1 terminated abnormaly: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer.gameServerDisconnected(LoginServer.java:346)
	at com.aionemu.gameserver.ShutdownHook.shutdownHook(ShutdownHook.java:158)
	at com.aionemu.gameserver.ShutdownHook.run(ShutdownHook.java:57)

I posted only important info as both servers starts normaly but gameserver cant authenticate with loginserver. Any directions on how can i repair that problem?:blink:

Thanks!

P.S. great work on this server. Respect! :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I updated my server to latest rev. and i cant start my server anymore. I have gameserver rev.1886 and loginserver rev.1823 :$:

LoginServer
Code:
com.aionemu.loginserver.network.gameserver.GsConnection:87 - GS connection from: 127.0.0.1
com.aionemu.loginserver.network.gameserver.GsConnection:100 - recived packet: [C] 0x00 CM_GS_AUTH
com.aionemu.loginserver.GameServerTable:115 - GameServer [ID:null] 127.0.0.1 wrong ip or password!
com.aionemu.loginserver.network.gameserver.GsConnection:204 - sending packet: [S] 0x00 SM_GS_AUTH_RESPONSE and closing connection after that.
com.aionemu.loginserver.network.gameserver.GsConnection:145 - GameServer [ID:null] 127.0.0.1 disconnected

Gameserver
Code:
com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer:102 - Connecting to LoginServer: localhost/127.0.0.1:9014
com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServerConnection:90 - Connected to LoginServer!
com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServerConnection:185 - sending packet: [S] 0x00 SM_GS_AUTH
com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServerConnection:108 - recived packet: [C] 0x00 CM_GS_AUTH_RESPONSE
[FATAL] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.clientpackets.CM_GS_AUTH_RESPONSE:88 - GameServer is not authenticated at LoginServer side, shutting down!
[WARN] com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer:134 - Connection with LoginServer lost...
[ERROR] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler:37 - Critical Error - Thread: Thread-1 terminated abnormaly: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer.gameServerDisconnected(LoginServer.java:346)

I posted only important info as both servers starts normaly but gameserver cant authenticate with loginserver. Any directions on how can i repair that problem?:blink:

Thanks!

Duuuede, have u checked the "gameservers" table in Au_server_ls(the login server database)? if the settings are "standard" it sould be id = 1, mask = 127.0.0.1 and pw = aion, or just delete the Static_data in the gameserver dirr and recheck the .PORP. files in both the logn- and gameserver, there isn't anything wrong with the server files from my man dannybest!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

LoginServer
Code:

Gameserver
Code:

Thanks!

in au_server_ls in navicat , place a * in the mask section of the table gameserver.

make sure all the passwords are the same as the one you used for mysql.

make sure you did not change the ip address in any of the .properties files in the config section of gameserver and login server. the only ip you need to change is the ip's in ipconfig.xml

go back over the tutorial and you will see your mistakes.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
[B]
- ae_gameserver      - [color=red]updated to 1904[/color]

- Release mode of summons on click.
- Correct messages when switching mode of summon.
- Npc P attack better formula.
- [Skill engine] Summon spirit effect implemented (Summon Earth Spirit, Summon Fire Spirit, Summon Water Spirit, Summon Wind Spirit, Summon Tempest Spirit, Summon Magma Spirit). It do what is supposed in basic version - summon npc for current player, nothing more (no attack or release or timers for tempest/magma spirits etc).
- Added and fixed few quests (1141,1146,1415,1487,1537,1570,2228,2288,2349)
- Some fixes of Theomobos. 
- Completely rechecked Heiron location. Fixed Z coordinate, fixed duplicate spawns, added a lot of missing monsters, etc.
- [SQL] added index on mail recipient to mail table
- ping interval check
- creature tasks small refactoring
- Fixed //reload_spawn and added //reload spawn. Using first //reload spawn and afterwards //reload_spawn one can completely replace npcs from new xml. Decay time changed from static 4min to dynamic 80% of respawn time with max 4min.
- //sys threadpool will print stats
- Some fixes for Hide: no aggro when in hide mode, for now depending on npc rank. Npc will not aggro when player in spawn protection state, using flying teleport or watching movies.
- All drop moved into one file
- Gatherable z fixes of Theomobos.
[/B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep up the good work Danny, the daily updates are amazing.
Major props my good sir!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Code:
[B]
- ae_gameserver      - [color=red]updated to 1918[/color]

- Enchantment of items. Break of items (extract) to enchantment stones. Retail like chance probability calculations thought may require some more tweaking. No enchantment bonuses implemented. DB update required
- Summon basic attack implemented. Correct animation during player gliding. Currently all summons have same stats.
- Releasing of summon when teleporting/going out of visible range
- Config for TPM Runtime
- Small fixes in droplist
- Fixed skills Righteous Punishment I, Ancestral Righteous Punishment I.
- Fixed some quests
- temporary increased scheduled thread pool MAXIMUM_RUNTIME_IN_MILLISEC_WITHOUT_WARNING to 15sec
- 37 new npc skills
- separate runnable per player mail load with prevention of save fail.
- [Skill engine] Added summmon servant effects (Summon Noble Energy, Summon Holy Servant, Summon Divine Crusader) templates to XML with basic spawn support (no attack yet)
- More XP for ELITE mobs
- not closing connection based on ping, need more test.
- Delete Overseer Redtum spawn. This spawnhandled by quest.
[/B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks again Danny, any chance for a new explanation on updating the revisions? As the tutorial is outdated and I didn't find any new tutorial in previous pages but I did glance fast.

Unless I have been doing it right...
Copying the new gameserver folder to the old one replacing everything but network config and server config
Then adding password to the update_droplist and running that?

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@deranged- - this weekend I'll try to make new tutorials and more but need some time :) just wait...

Code:
[B]
- ae_gameserver      - [color=red]updated to 1929[/color]

- Xp/drop/duel reward when killing by summon should go to player
- Extract Vitality skill learning fix.
- Fixed mapid of mailbox in Altgard location
- PET first target restriction for required skills
- Fixed mapid of one mob in Beluslan location
- summon stats loading from XML, doesn't affect current summons yet
- removed duplicate NPC
- Structure Changes Vol. 1
- more reshanta quests