[ArcEmu] Uploads Arcemu 

I am struggling to workaround with the 3.0.2 core, I could not manage to connect wow client 3.0.2. Whenever I tried to connect it is just stay at the realm list.

Anyway I will upload files soon. Just give me a couple of hours.
 
Re: Global NPC

What is the ID # for your Global NPC? I have been having a fustrating time trying to get the Warp NPC's to work right. Especially in LUA. IronForge, Stormwind and a few many other areas are not teleportable. Basically not functioning.

I am running REV 1330.

Also another weird thing. Only this REV 1330's collision works properly. Your latest ones don't work well, the creatures and monsters still walk through walls and chase you high into the skies and can see you behind walls.

REV 1330 really rocks. Can you help me sort out this GLOBAL NPC issue? LUA teleport issue?

My friends and I all love this compile, we play it every SAT and hope this little thing gets fixed. It would really rock the weekend.
 
Wilth the latests revisions of Arc emu dont work the Lua++ correctly.
The portals don't work, and some scripts of Bosses don't work correctly, for example the problem with the spawns, appears nagas.

The rev for 3.0.2 how work? work great?
 
Then just download the DBC extractor of my forum, or the files from my AUniversal link as stated above.
thnx

I can not create characters .. each time I try I disconnect from the server that can be this bad? I imagine it must be something in the DB
 
Last edited:
I got
"MAJOR ERROR/WARNING:
One of your creature_spawns table has wrong column count. Ascent has skipped loading this table in order to avoid crashing. Please correct this, if you do not no spawns will show."

So can anyone help me? I use WhyDB rev 225 and Aspire 3.0.2 core.
 
Back