Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ArchLord] Complete Source Code + EP7(Src,Client,Server) + EP6(Src,Client,Server)

Reaction score

Archlord is a free-to-play dark fantasy MMORPG where the main focus for players is to become the game world’s supreme ruler. Each month, one player will win control of the mystical world of Chantra and be allowed to rule wisely or wreak havoc, as they see fit. Heavy on PvP, Archlord also has PvE, group, guild, and siege warfare modes available. Players may select from four races and nine classes, along with a variety of combat and crafting skills. Players may also explore across a host of map locations, including cities, fields, dungeons, battlegrounds, elemental worlds, and the Chaotic Frontier.

So again, I've come to release some more stuff for ArchLord. I have been meaning to make this thread for a while, since what I already put up on here has been outdated for quite some time. The older release which you can find here, https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/archlord-source-code-server-client.1206007 is of Episode 6, plus it has some other issues too. A little bit of context is in order, a little while after I finished up the previous release, I received an archive containing all the various branches, and a set of both chinese and korean server data. This archive was passworded at first, however it was protected by a vulnerable algo, so it was cracked pretty swiftly.

Through this I was able to get my hands on the different source branches, namely the GB branch, which is what I was after since it was their global/international branch. I was given a clean EP7 client from a member of the community, and I quickly got to work trying to get it working. At first, I tried to do what I had done before, upgrade it to VS2022, but this proved to create some infeasible issues. So I ended up deciding to just use the version of visual studio the game was built for, VS2005. This ended up working pretty well, and I was able to get everything built and put together. From there, it was just a manner of getting stuff working.

I was rather successful in getting the files up and running, so I ended up making a all-in-one server vm again, for this version. These files have been available for some time now, albeit not on ragezone partly due to my laziness in making a new thread for them. However, what has not really been available, is the complete untouched archive that is being released here today.

Things are slightly different in setting up than previously, so I'll try to get a guide written as soon as possible. Also if there is enough interest for this game, I might see if MentaL would make a section for it, but I am not sure exactly how much development interest exists, since this game is rather old and niche.

A couple small notes about the EP7 files, in it I altered the functionality of the cash shop. Namely, I made everything "free" however it wasn't the best way of doing it, but it worked and I don't have lots of time to dedicate to doing a proper fixup of it. There are likely some other small issues, however, I am pretty sure there isn't anything major. If you find any issues and fix them, make sure to share, don't be a fool and hoard fixes hoping you can sell them to some unsuspecting individual. That said, there has been a lot of foolish behavior surrounding these files, my hope is that with this release some of that gets curbed, but we shall see. Unskilled people always seem more than willing to engage in improper behavior instead of working on themselves and overcoming the obstacles in their way.

As always, make mirrors!

Downloads:
|Complete Untouched Archive|

|EP7 Project (AL:Reborn)|
-Server VM-

-Raw Files-
Client:

Server:

Source:

|Legacy EP6 Project|
-Server VM-

-Raw Files-
Client:

Server:

Source:

|Full Mirrors|

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you
SUN2_1204 Will it be released??

Reaction score
What China is selling now is the source code of EP8, which has not been made public yet, but the price of EP8 source code has indeed been affected and lowered recently.
Not really,we found 8-9 posts with our REBORN fixed sources completed with other custom changes , selling them for 2kk $ or whatever... also the ep8 its still custom made from latest episode 7 fixed , also the entire code for episode 7 its in source shared GB one ..you need just complete and fix it , such as : extended skill bar,shrine,arena,etc .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really,we found 8-9 posts with our REBORN fixed sources completed with other custom changes , selling them for 2kk $ or whatever... also the ep8 its still custom made from latest episode 7 fixed , also the entire code for episode 7 its in source shared GB one ..you need just complete and fix it , such as : extended skill bar,shrine,arena,etc .
China has always been like this, it is a pity that this situation will not change because of today's release.
Everyone should pay more attention to liars.

Back