Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ArchLord] Complete Source Code + EP7(Src,Client,Server) + EP6(Src,Client,Server)

Reaction score
Don't entirely listen to al3css, I never once said that the VM won't be maintained, its just a bit of a problem doing so, especially now. I also never said that the project is finished. I put these files here because the project no longer has a server I can host things off of, and they have been due to being released here for some time now. The problem is, and has always been, other people just simply don't contribute. They would rather hoard things in order to sell them. I am only one person, with an extremely time demanding job, so I have almost no time to dedicate to anything outside of my IRL responsibilities. That said, I have not closed the project, and do still intend on providing support/fixes. I just don't know when/if that will happen. Lastly, regarding anything about the actual status of the project, don't listen to anyone but me. I am the only one who makes those sorts of decisions.
Well the VM its bugged like hell reffering to the data cmb ,i said to you in team channel many times nut your time i know its limiteed... Fixing and doing things to work fair thats mean recontruction of data to pair with Client ini folder , thats mean alot of work and due the limiteed time we have in team you know the rest but i didnt said we stop .

@Sylencer90 yes it is true the ini data folder its bugged as many of us we know.
Thats indeed need alot of work.But we didnt said we wont maintain and we stop the project!
See custom server work..they recontructed the whole data from server / source(wich they wont share) from 0.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks.

This 2 ip how do I change it?

[17:59:44] AsIOCPServer::InitLocalIPAddr() [0] 192.168.44.1:11002

[17:59:44] AsIOCPServer::InitLocalIPAddr() [1] 192.168.48.1:11002

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone still have the EP7 Client and wouldn't mind sharing?

1691743624852 - [ArchLord] Complete Source Code + EP7(Src,Client,Server) + EP6(Src,Client,Server) - RaGEZONE Forums

hi,guys!I followed the instructions and the server virtual machine can run normally, but when the client connects, it still prompts "cannot connect to the patch server". Can anyone help me? Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thans for sharing ~
I always think about a 3D game environment why there was not an open source 3D game that every developer can edit,operate, mantain?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work very great!
Thank you :)
My problem is with the Audio...It's very low...

Back