Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ArchLord] Complete Source Code + EP7(Src,Client,Server) + EP6(Src,Client,Server)

Reaction score
Has the game mall received support

From the OP...
A couple small notes about the EP7 files, in it I altered the functionality of the cash shop. Namely, I made everything "free" however it wasn't the best way of doing it, but it worked and I don't have lots of time to dedicate to doing a proper fixup of it.

Reaction score
I'm gonna look into preparing a chinese version for these files sometime in the near future, since a majority of the people who are really into this game are chinese. There is also a lot of reselling of these files in china, even though I provide them for free. So to try and combat that somewhat, I think having a freely available mostly working chinese version will suffice.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, cmb . I already sent you quite a wall of text in discord a while ago, which I never got any reply back.

According to al3css these files are not fully fixed, and the VM won't be maintained. And now the sudden drop of the files, does this mean the project is “done”? He also mentioned a public repo, but never linked it.

So I wonder how noobs like me can get the server running (with fixes from the future) when the VM won't be maintained anymore.
All I ever wanted was a “repack” like this to play by myself.

Sadly, the current VM is just not ready to go, many issues still persist (as people mentioned in the discords bug-reports).
I dropped playing in the early LVL 30s (quickly after first VM release) since I couldn't enter CF (which is supposedly fixed now, but we never got real confirmation that all rates/drops work 100% now, not to speak of if the game is playable from 1 to 120 including all gearing up.

Also, can you give a rough estimate in % what is done and what needs to be fixed. For example:
Quests - 80%
Skills - 50%
etc..

Much appreciated.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, cmb . I already sent you quite a wall of text in discord a while ago, which I never got any reply back.

According to al3css these files are not fully fixed, and the VM won't be maintained. And now the sudden drop of the files, does this mean the project is “done”? He also mentioned a public repo, but never linked it.

So I wonder how noobs like me can get the server running (with fixes from the future) when the VM won't be maintained anymore.
All I ever wanted was a “repack” like this to play by myself.

Sadly, the current VM is just not ready to go, many issues still persist (as people mentioned in the discords bug-reports).
I dropped playing in the early LVL 30s (quickly after first VM release) since I couldn't enter CF (which is supposedly fixed now, but we never got real confirmation that all rates/drops work 100% now, not to speak of if the game is playable from 1 to 120 including all gearing up.

Also, can you give a rough estimate in % what is done and what needs to be fixed. For example:
Quests - 80%
Skills - 50%
etc..

Much appreciated.

I never said that the VM wouldn't be maintained, its just a bit of a problem doing so, especially now. I also never said that the project is finished. I put these files here because the project no longer has a server I can host things off of, and they have been due to being released here for some time now. The problem is, and has always been, other people just simply don't contribute. They would rather hoard things in order to sell them. I am only one person, with an extremely time demanding job, so I have almost no time to dedicate to anything outside of my IRL responsibilities. That said, I have not closed the project, and do still intend on providing support/fixes. I just don't know when/if that will happen. I will never let the project die, and I don't mean to make it seem like its abandoned.

Last edited:
Back