Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator & CMS help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
- What's this thread?
This is the Official Azure Help Thread. This means: Everything question related to azure must be maded here. This includes: Questions about bugs (how to fix it, for instance). Feel free to also post Fixes here as long as it follows the section rules.

- Why using this thread?
We wanna keep things organised. Consider this thread as a book. We will address proper fixes in this post, for faster searching and going to the pages.

- Answered questions
This is the list of the current answered questions. This includes bugfixes, questions related to azure, etc.

Links to answered questions within this thread:
We still are addressing bugs. Keep answering questions and we will be editing this thread. All relevant questions should be addressed.

Fixes addressed:
Name: Column 'Duty Level' does not belong to table Table.
Fix:
Execute query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `DutyLevel` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `OnDuty`;

- Who manages this thread? There's any rules to this thread?
This thread is currently managed by Habbo Hotel section's moderators. All section rules apply. If you feel that some question doesn't have enough information, please report it, so the moderators can review it, and take proper action. Same goes to replies to questions with a vague explaination. The rules to this thread is the same of the Habbo Help section in general (which follows the rules of RaGEZONE). If you fail to follow the rules, we will delete, or warn, or infract.

- Do you have any more questions?
If you have any questions related to Azure, it's team, or anything at all, feel free to contact one of the following: Sir Jamal .

NOTE: Old thread got deleted due to a request from our old HH mod.This thread has the same rules as the old one.

The latest thread (which contained around 4/5 posts) got deleted due to a mistake of mine with merging.

Please read: https://forum.ragezone.com/f333/tips-section-1080130/

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Problem with Azure Emulator [FR]

Hi guy's I have a problem with my retro when I join my client :

Droppy - Azure Emulator & CMS help thread - RaGEZONE Forums

And my client be white with this message : Une erreur est survenue pendant le chargement du client.

swf : Azure Swf
Emulateur : Azure Emulator
CMS : HabboPHP
Server : hamachi

Sorry for my bad english, and thank's for your help. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Need Help me!! Azure emulator build 180, Fix for commands

Hi friends, i need your help, how i can put the list of commads for users?

if i can this is problem! look at the imagen

Plis!

and give me a theme the how i can fixear wireds!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: i Need Help me!! Azure emulator build 180, Fix for commands

Hi friends, i need your help, how i can put the list of commads for users?

if i can this is problem! look at the imagen
Commands are in the emulator settings, go to them and look for commands.newpage or something related . If I am not mistaken it is the end .

Plis!

and give me a theme the how i can fixear wireds!
Commands are in the emulator settings, go to them and look for commands.newpage or something related . If I am not mistaken it is the end .

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Official Azure Emulator & CMS help thread

I have a problem in my hotel.
Users can double mobis, putting in the room other players and when the other player collects the .mobi, the two users are with the mobi.

How can I block users mobis put in the room of other users?

I use Azure Emulator

Thank you for your help :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error Publics Room

How i can fix for publics rooms en azure emulador build 180? also... how i can remove badge staff's in your head?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back