Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

big bang 2.0 WTF?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Quit being so gullible.

If this had a chance to destroy the Earth, they would obviously have been stopped by now.

Actually, it does have a chance, but it's too small of a chance for scientists to care. :euro:

Reaction score
I couldnt care more , Mini Black Holes will dissipate in secs - minisecs ( too small even if they appear )

Beside Breakthroughs comes from Experiences and stupid ideas , If he blows up or we go into another dimension , sucked by a Black hole , we wont be here , at least no more climate problems :p no more Iran , Oil , Russia and specially no more BUSH and US Politics shenanigans

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There would be more of a chance of habbotards ruling the earth than this thing destroying the earth.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nano-nano-nano-nano-nano-nano-nano-nano-nano-nano-second it will disappear
99.9999999999999% Chance that it's safe

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is this this Hadron Collider thing again? Seriously, if I'm gonna die, I don't wanna know when, and if, it will happen.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
LMFAO
Its called the LHC, and actully I believe its located in France and Germany (yes, its huge). LHC stands for Large Heydrom Collider, and it was made to collide protons at sub-light speeds. When you collide them at faster speeds, the more information you get *Note: Protons are one of the smallest things on earth*. The information we get can help us prove the big bang theory. The LHC is 99.999% safe, and is being turned online on September 9th. This will NOT destroy the earth, it is simpily to get information about the big bang, and the "god particle." The god particle is named because it gives everything mass. Not only is the LHC an amazing engineering and building achivement, but it is a scientific milestone.

few things to say:
1, OMFG
2, what's the LHC
3,duck! Black holes?
4, what would happen exactly that could kill us all? ( I can't read the danish)
5, I don't want to die a virgin.
6, Does anyone here read the Bible? In the bible it says the 6 stages of arnegeddon... 4-5/6 have ALREADY happened...

Can you not read?
Or are you just spamming randomly.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it should be getting done on wednesday, quite humerous and worrying how crazy it has gotten at my school, everyone worrying they are going to die.

Though, even with the chances being super slim, i wouldn't be doing it whilst it could happen. The chance to be swallowed by a blackhole or to have the world turn into a blob of strange matter.

Well no-one will know what will happen and if it does happen, the effects will happen so fast, we probably won't know it happened as we're all dead.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i want to finish college 1st!
change these grades i got =/ :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im glad im not in school anymore id be punching allot of my class mates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow, this will surely start an internet meme. get ready to lulz so hard even chuck norris shall poop bricks.

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol i read this a few weeks back, And it could cause a black hole, but some scientist said it wud dissappear as soon as it came lol...And someone is trying to sue them over it rofl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys, if this will fire and fail i would like to state

I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

-Mewhywhy

Bierlust
Reaction score
So, a test is scheduled for wensday isnt it? acording to wiki there will be also something else on october...

bah we wont die anyways... they have said id before

in the 2000 they all said we were going to die... nope
in the 2001 as well... still here
2003 once again... nope nothing
2006... 06-06-06.... mhm still here!

now the shenanigans about blackhole in the 2008, and finally the poop about the 2012 because the mayan calendar says is the end blah blah... just wondering how much more stories about this are they going to make?

yes this might kill us, but it wont. duh
and hmmm about the bible, do you really believe in that? (sorry if anyones feels insulted, i dont believe in god, curch or anything anymore...)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Eek Beat Those Crazy Fags and send them to hell to test it xD

Back