Blessed Infinitum Source

Boss Ake, Did you blocked the Increase HP ? Thanks
if you have change it . can u give me the code thanks!

i tried /sro 36 16895
But nothing happens .

Whats the right code sir Akerius?

i tried /sro 36 16895
But nothing happens .

Whats the right code sir Akerius?

Thank you for answering
 
not have theme folder in resouce
i try any theme folder error this.
2012/ 1/31 05:50:59 g_pPlayer is ready

2012/ 1/31 05:51:03 CWndTaskBar::SetTaskBarTexture : Testin 2010

2012/ 1/31 05:51:03 CWndTaskBar::SetTaskBarTexture : Testin 581

2012/ 1/31 05:51:06 Jan 31 2012 04:27:41 4 rCnt=1

neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module neuz.exe at 0023:00718A84

- Registers

EAX=02D014F0 EBX=7EFDE000 ECX=00000002 EDX=0000000A ESI=05222888
EDI=76E81245 EBP=0018F0D4 ESP=0018EC1C EIP=00718A84 FLG=00010206
CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B

0023:00718A84 neuz.exe
0023:0078F6C8 neuz.exe
0023:0078CA75 neuz.exe
0023:004DE2D7 neuz.exe
0023:0050C55C neuz.exe
0023:0050C33E neuz.exe
0023:0046CED0 neuz.exe
0023:0048C7CF neuz.exe
0023:0048C5E5 neuz.exe
0023:0047442C neuz.exe
0023:00916D4C neuz.exe
0023:76E833CA kernel32.dll, BaseThreadInitThunk()+0018 byte(s)
0023:77419ED2 ntdll.dll, RtlInitializeExceptionChain()+0099 byte(s)
0023:77419EA5 ntdll.dll, RtlInitializeExceptionChain()+0054 byte(s)
 
Sir akerius, it seems that you tried to add the quick job change in this source and it seems that it turns out to have no luck.

can you discuss with me why is that so?

??? its so easy to put fast quick job lol.. and we used that before... i just remove the source... but the files remain... so put it again if you want to...
 
Boss Ake, Did you blocked the Increase HP ? Thanks
if you have change it . can u give me the code thanks!

i tried /sro 36 16895
But nothing happens .

Whats the right code sir Akerius?

i tried /sro 36 16895
But nothing happens .

Whats the right code sir Akerius?

Thank you for answering

Try this code /sro 52 511 52 511 52 511

If you want get the Awake codes go to DefineAttribute.h
 
'fix' was in quotes for a reason lol cause in the unmodified source, the /sro command ignores a lot of numbers in defineAttribute.h
You have to modify it to make them all work.

unmodified? you serious? you dont need to modify it, its already modified since v17, the only thing to do is to update your "awakening list" lol
 
Akerius, you clearly don't know what I'm talking about. Download Spiken's v15 Clean Source, and look at TextCmd_SetRandomOption. That's what I mean by "unmodified". It doesn't allow you to use all of the numbers in defineAttribute.h, it filters out most of them.

Edit: When I said "the unmodified source", I wasn't talking about YOUR source, I meant a clean v15. Which was the last official source to be leaked from gala.
 
Akerius, you clearly don't know what I'm talking about. Download Spiken's v15 Clean Source, and look at TextCmd_SetRandomOption. That's what I mean by "unmodified". It doesn't allow you to use all of the numbers in defineAttribute.h, it filters out most of them.

Edit: When I said "the unmodified source", I wasn't talking about YOUR source, I meant a clean v15. Which was the last official source to be leaked from gala.

misunderstanding :laugh:

anyways here's the updated list (for those who dont have the list then)

ID Amount Effect
1 1 Str +1
2 1 Dex +1
3 1 Int +1
4 1 Sta +1
5 1 Increased yoyo attack power +1
6 1 Increased bow attack power +1
7 1 Increased range + 1
8 1 Range block +1%
9 1 Critical chance +1%
11 1 Speed +1%
14 1 Melee block +1%
15 1 Earth Mastery +1%
16 1 Rooted +1
17 1 Fire Mastery +1%
18 1 Water Master +1%
19 1 Electricity Master +1%
20 1 Wind Mastery +1%
21 1 Increase knucke attack power +1
22 1 Damage absorb +1
24 20 Attack Speed +1%
25 1 Increase sword attack power +1
26 1 Def +1
27 1 Magic def +1
28 1 Electric def +1
29 1 Reflect Damage +1
30 1 Fire def +1
31 1 Wind def +1
32 1 Water def +1
33 1 Earth def +1
34 1 Increase Axe attack power +1
35 1 Max Hp +1
36 1 Max Mp +1
37 1 Max Fp +1
38 1 Hp +1
39 1 Mp +1
40 1 Fp +1
41 1 Hp recovery +1
42 1 Mp recovery +1
43 1 Fp recovery +1
44 1 Hp recovery once you kill NPC +1
45 1 Mp recovery once you kill NPC +1
46 1 Fp recovery once you kill NPC +1
47 1 Hit +1%
51 1 The rate of attack speed +1%
52 1 Increase Hp +1%
53 1 Increase Mp +1%
54 1 Increase Fp +1%
55 1 Attribute attack +1
56 1 Damage Absorb +1%
61 1 Immunity +1
62 1 Add Magical power +1
63 1 Additional damage +1
64 1 Additional attribute +1
65 1 Parry +1
66 1 Increase attack +1%
67 1 Exp +1%
68 1 Jumping height +1
72 1 Increase def +1%
73 1 Decrease Mp consumption +1%
74 1 Decrease Fp consumption +1%
75 1 Decrease Casting Time +1%
76 1 Max spell +1%
77 1 Additional Damage of Critical Hits +1%
79 1 PVE Damage increase +1%
80 1 PVP Damage Increase +1%
81 1 Soul Leeching +1
82 1 Cure +1
83 1 Attack +1
85 1 Increase damage while using one-handed weapon +1
86 1 Increase damage while using two-handed weapon +1
87 1 Increase damage while using yoyo +1
88 1 Increase damage while using bow +1
89 1 Increase damage while using knuckle +1
90 1 Increases the range of a bow +1%
91 1 Lucky box +1

I still haven't looked at it, but I'm guessing you have the 'fix' in that lets you use the actual stat number?

oh i over look your post sorry for that, whats on my mind is the "list" asking for num used on HP
yes its fix and can use what num you use on declaration
 
try to look at file authorization.h in common folder


Thanks for this, even though it's not my question. I've been looking for these few days ago and now you said where can I found (or add into it).



Arguement about the SRO, I think sir Akerius made his custom number codes in awakening that's why the normal codes and the codes in his source are differece. What's wrong with it if someone own his/her source and can change whatever he/she want?

+ If you want to change and put them back to normal. You can easily put them back to normal once, but only LAZY can't. (someone post about how to editing it back to normal) tsk! ?
 
I don't know what you did with this source before publishing it but every time I just a just the smallest amount of thing the source goes crazy.

I wanted to a just the max level, does it fine but when I try to enter with my neuz.exe it crashes in about 2 minutes.
Even after editing the current data.res I have got with the new DefineJob.h.
Keeps on crashing, when I change it back and use the original data.res it is fine again.

I can not create my own flyff.a because every time I use my data.res, datasub1.res and datasub2.res from the original Flyff and the ones from my source I get an error creating the new flyff.a.
Anyone possible to contact me by pm or something cause I would like to learn how to get this further.
 
Back