Blessed Infinitum Source

??? its so easy to put fast quick job lol.. and we used that before... i just remove the source... but the files remain... so put it again if you want to...

ahw, i thought you didn't have luck in adding the quick job change because the codes still remain.

hhaha.. sorry for underestimating you sir :ott:
 
I don't know what you did with this source before publishing it but every time I just a just the smallest amount of thing the source goes crazy.

I wanted to a just the max level, does it fine but when I try to enter with my neuz.exe it crashes in about 2 minutes.
Even after editing the current data.res I have got with the new DefineJob.h.
Keeps on crashing, when I change it back and use the original data.res it is fine again.

I can not create my own flyff.a because every time I use my data.res, datasub1.res and datasub2.res from the original Flyff and the ones from my source I get an error creating the new flyff.a.
Anyone possible to contact me by pm or something cause I would like to learn how to get this further.

That is not way your neuz is crashing, i doubt it. Try and change it back, does it still crash? Also did you remember to edit the defines for the level as well, resource sided then adding it to datasubs?
 
That is not way your neuz is crashing, i doubt it. Try and change it back, does it still crash? Also did you remember to edit the defines for the level as well, resource sided then adding it to datasubs?

Yes it does still crash.
I changed the definejob.h in my resource folder (before compile) into a max level of 200 (with the >=v17).
Then replaced them in my resource files I use for my core.
Added them into the data.res (because there is the only place the definejob.h is being used) and it kept on crashing.
 
Arguement about the SRO, I think sir Akerius made his custom number codes in awakening that's why the normal codes and the codes in his source are differece. What's wrong with it if someone own his/her source and can change whatever he/she want?

+ If you want to change and put them back to normal. You can easily put them back to normal once, but only LAZY can't. (someone post about how to editing it back to normal) tsk! ?

If you don't know what we're talking about, you should really mind your own business.

I said that I haven't looked at this source yet, and asked if the SRO command was fixed so you could use the codes in defineAttribute.h
He misunderstood me, thinking I was asking for it to be fixed, which is not what I was asking.
 
I don't know what you did with this source before publishing it but every time I just a just the smallest amount of thing the source goes crazy.

I wanted to a just the max level, does it fine but when I try to enter with my neuz.exe it crashes in about 2 minutes.
Even after editing the current data.res I have got with the new DefineJob.h.
Keeps on crashing, when I change it back and use the original data.res it is fine again.

I can not create my own flyff.a because every time I use my data.res, datasub1.res and datasub2.res from the original Flyff and the ones from my source I get an error creating the new flyff.a.
Anyone possible to contact me by pm or something cause I would like to learn how to get this further.

1st Step
how to change cap level: 200

go to definejob.h

#if __VER >= 17

#define MAX_3RD_LEGEND_LEVEL 200 // 3Â÷ ÀüÁ÷ ij¸¯ ÃÖ°í ·¹º§ ( 139 -> 150 È®Àå )
#define MAX_CHARACTER_LEVEL 200 // ±âÁ¸ MAX_LEVEL À» ´ëü..ij¸¯ÅͰ¡ °¡Áú ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ°í ·¹º§.. ( 139 -> 150 È®Àå )

#else // __VER >= 17

2nd

compile the source again

as you can see 3 binaries will recompile again and 1 neuz
databaseServer
coreServer
WorldServer
Neuz

3rd paste these recompiled binaries to the respective folder

4th
if incase you got neuz crash earlier before doing this,
go to sql and look for this table in CHARACTER_TBL and change the value to 1 (to be vagrant again)

m_nJob = 1
m_nLevel = 1
m_nMaximumlevel = 1

there you go!

one morething... no need to put definejob.h on the .res
 
Last edited:
1st Step
how to change cap level: 200

go to definejob.h

#if __VER >= 17

#define MAX_3RD_LEGEND_LEVEL 200 // 3Â÷ ÀüÁ÷ ij¸¯ ÃÖ°í ·¹º§ ( 139 -> 150 È®Àå )
#define MAX_CHARACTER_LEVEL 200 // ±âÁ¸ MAX_LEVEL À» ´ëü..ij¸¯ÅͰ¡ °¡Áú ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ°í ·¹º§.. ( 139 -> 150 È®Àå )

#else // __VER >= 17

2nd

compile the source again

as you can see 3 binaries will recompile again and 1 neuz
databaseServer
coreServer
WorldServer
Neuz

3rd paste these recompiled binaries to the respective folder

4th
if incase you got neuz crash earlier before doing this,
go to sql and look for this table in CHARACTER_TBL and change the value to 1 (to be vagrant again)

m_nJob = 1
m_nLevel = 1
m_nMaximumlevel = 1

there you go!

one morething... no need to put definejob.h on the .res

What is the function of the data.res then?
They should be the data locally stored on the client to compare it to the server right?

What else are they for?
 
What is the function of the data.res then?
They should be the data locally stored on the client to compare it to the server right?

What else are they for?

what i mean is, you dont need to update the "definejob.h" on the data.res its because it is already updated everytime you compiled the source (MY SOURCE)... and not all source are like this format.. so basically you need to know all files inside the .res

so basically, in my source, everytime you change the level cap etc, you need to recompiled the source...
 
1st Step
how to change cap level: 200

go to definejob.h

#if __VER >= 17

#define MAX_3RD_LEGEND_LEVEL 200 // 3Â÷ ÀüÁ÷ ij¸¯ ÃÖ°í ·¹º§ ( 139 -> 150 È®Àå )
#define MAX_CHARACTER_LEVEL 200 // ±âÁ¸ MAX_LEVEL À» ´ëü..ij¸¯ÅͰ¡ °¡Áú ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ÃÖ°í ·¹º§.. ( 139 -> 150 È®Àå )

#else // __VER >= 17

2nd

compile the source again

as you can see 3 binaries will recompile again and 1 neuz
databaseServer
coreServer
WorldServer
Neuz

3rd paste these recompiled binaries to the respective folder

4th
if incase you got neuz crash earlier before doing this,
go to sql and look for this table in CHARACTER_TBL and change the value to 1 (to be vagrant again)

m_nJob = 1
m_nLevel = 1
m_nMaximumlevel = 1

there you go!

one morething... no need to put definejob.h on the .res

Did that before... Did it just now and after level 175 (which was max before I believe) I am not legend anymore which lets my neuz.exe crash.

Did it again, exactly as you did it.
Looked through the file and there no statement of when the job changes from level and when not.
 
Is just everyone such a asholl to not give a noob(me) the Launch Files? I tried Launch files from other source's But Databaseserver.exe didn't worked.
 
Can Anyone re up the V15 db ? ive been searching all over for 2 days. most were upped to megaload?



Sorry if this is off the topic, I just try to answer his question.

@On, when I open flyff.7z.001 it says 'The archieve is corrupt'. So how was that, then.
 
Hey, my server developer sent me a copy of the client to use, yet for some reason when I run it, it gives me a nice long pause, gets to the point where you get the flyff hour-glass at a white screen, then the client crashes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, for everyone else, it works fine
 
Last edited:
Sir akerius, why is it that when i equip the custom items that you added, other players cannot see it. Although my client and the client of the other player is the same.

and if i un-equip the item and re-equip it, they can be able to see it.

Any help please.
 
Sir akerius, why is it that when i equip the custom items that you added, other players cannot see it. Although my client and the client of the other player is the same.

and if i un-equip the item and re-equip it, they can be able to see it.

Any help please.

I've had this error once, and it's a really easy fix.
The problem is caused by their Item ID number being too high. (This has happened on me with Item IDs over 200,000)
Open defineItem.h and find the items that have this problem.
Change the number for them to something lower (make sure it's not already used for something else).
Copy changes to both server and file, and problem solved.
 
??? its so easy to put fast quick job lol.. and we used that before... i just remove the source... but the files remain... so put it again if you want to...

Thnx, i had successfully added the quick job change. :ott:

Can anyone give me the client for this? I tried to download all the client links in your server website 'Akerius' but they ain't working.

Part 1 - 5 are not working either -.- (after I download all of them, I open part 1 and nothing's into it, same as part 2-5)

Intel, here it is. but i already modefied some of it.


Still Credit to Sir Akerius for uploading his models and resource files and of course his source.

Sir, if you may not be bothered, you can put it in the front page :ott::ott:
 
Back