Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I press the U key on the achievements section, the dialog box does not display completed tasks and tasks to do. Can anyone guide me to fix the error?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I press the U key on the achievements section, the dialog box does not display completed tasks and tasks to do. Can anyone guide me to fix the error?
Most Likely, It's about Your Game Client... The Game Clients that I Distribute don't Seem to have Such Problems...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas on how to activate all the dungeons for solo play?

Reaction score
You are not Running StServers, this Is The Main Error... There may be 2 reasons for This:
Either the IP-Address in the Configuration Files is Incorrect...
Or There is no Internet Access...

Make Sure that You have Entered the Correct IP-Address and Correctly Followed the Steps in the Server Setup Instructions...
I Checked the IP-Address in the Information of the Network Adapter on the Virtual Machine...

Apparently, This is the IP-Address You Should have Specified in the Configuration Files: "192.168.178.108"...
Yeah I have internet access on the machine, that's no problem. I tried to configurate it to 192.168.178.108 but it still won't work. Whenever I open the server then I have this image:
1708343012238 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

But instead of 192.168.178.108 it shows the subnet mask (255.255.255.0) there.. this is when the IP is set to 192.168.178.108 in the INIs, XML and database. For some weird reason I just can't get it to work. :(

Edit;

I did a ipconfig and noticed I have a lot of ipv4 adresses.. I might be using the wrong one here?
1708343844271 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

(This is on my own machine, not the VM)

Edit2;
I've tried to change all the IPs to the second Ethernet Adapter (IP 192.168.56.1) that didn't work either.
Tried to set it to the vm1 adapter after -> IP 192.168.17.1, that didn't work.
After that I tried to set all IPs to the last adapter (VMNet8) 192.168.197.1 but that did not work either.

I've tried every single IP I have, but none of them seem to work.
I'm running out of ideas on how to get this to work.... I been trying to set this up for over 12 hours now but still no luck. :(

--------------------------------

Started fresh and tried again... this time setting the IP to 192.168.178.108 as suggested by Paradox.
I have internet access, the spawnsrv seems to be running, but still no access.
1708345770767 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

I double checked all the IPs, and they are all set correctly.
1708346055951 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I have internet access on the machine, that's no problem. I tried to configurate it to 192.168.178.108 but it still won't work. Whenever I open the server then I have this image:
View attachment 256699
But instead of 192.168.178.108 it shows the subnet mask (255.255.255.0) there.. this is when the IP is set to 192.168.178.108 in the INIs, XML and database. For some weird reason I just can't get it to work. :(

Edit;

I did a ipconfig and noticed I have a lot of ipv4 adresses.. I might be using the wrong one here?
View attachment 256701

(This is on my own machine, not the VM)

Edit2;
I've tried to change all the IPs to the second Ethernet Adapter (IP 192.168.56.1) that didn't work either.
Tried to set it to the vm1 adapter after -> IP 192.168.17.1, that didn't work.
After that I tried to set all IPs to the last adapter (VMNet8) 192.168.197.1 but that did not work either.

I've tried every single IP I have, but none of them seem to work.
I'm running out of ideas on how to get this to work.... I been trying to set this up for over 12 hours now but still no luck. :(

--------------------------------

Started fresh and tried again... this time setting the IP to 192.168.178.108 as suggested by Paradox.
I have internet access, the spawnsrv seems to be running, but still no access.
View attachment 256703

I double checked all the IPs, and they are all set correctly.
View attachment 256705
You Need to Take the IP-Address of the Network Adapter on the Virtual Machine!
But You are Looking at the IP-Address on Your Computer!
You Should not Start Game Servers if You have not Successfully Started StServers!

Any ideas on how to activate all the dungeons for solo play?
All Dungeons can Be Entered Alone through Their Entrances on the Game Map...
Dungeons that are Designed according to the Mechanics for Passing by a Group can only Be Passed by a Group...
In Order to Make Such Dungeons Single, You will have to ReWrite Half of the Code of the Game Server and the Game ItSelf...

Reaction score
You Need to Take the IP-Address of the Network Adapter on the Virtual Machine!
But You are Looking at the IP-Address on Your Computer!
You Should not Start Game Servers if You have not Successfully Started StServers!
But the network adapter's from the Virtual Machine are for vmnet1 an vmnet8, that's host-only and NAT, and the VM box you shared is for bridge mode isn't it?
1708349186201 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

It's set on VMnet0, and that has no subnet address.

I've tried VMnet1 192.168.17.0 and 192.168.17.1, neither of them works.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nhưng bộ điều hợp mạng từ Máy ảo là dành riêng cho vmnet1 và vmnet8, chỉ dành riêng cho máy chủ và NAT, còn hộp VM mà bạn chia sẻ là dành riêng cho kết nối chế độ phải không?
View attachment 256712
Nó được cài đặt trên VMnet0 và không có con địa chỉ mạng.

Nhưng bộ điều hợp mạng từ Máy ảo là dành cho vmnet1 và vmnet8, chỉ dành cho máy chủ và NAT, còn hộp VM bạn chia sẻ là dành cho chế độ cầu nối phải không?
View attachment 256712
Nó được đặt trên VMnet0 và không có địa chỉ mạng con.

Tôi đã thử VMnet1 192.168.17.0 và 192.168.17.1, cả hai đều không hoạt động.
You config Edit Vitual Machine Setting

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But the network adapter's from the Virtual Machine are for vmnet1 an vmnet8, that's host-only and NAT, and the VM box you shared is for bridge mode isn't it?
View attachment 256712
It's set on VMnet0, and that has no subnet address.

I've tried VMnet1 192.168.17.0 and 192.168.17.1, neither of them works.
Take the Following Steps on Your Virtual Machine:
Press: "Win+R" -> "CONTROL" -> Click: "Network and Sharing Center" -> Click: "Change Adapter Setting" -> Double Click: "Ethernet" -> Click: "Details" -> Get: "IPv4 Address"!
Use This IP-Address when Configuring the Server!

Reaction score
Take the Following Steps on Your Virtual Machine:
Press: "Win+R" -> "CONTROL" -> Click: "Network and Sharing Center" -> Click: "Change Adapter Setting" -> Double Click: "Ethernet" -> Click: "Details" -> Get: "IPv4 Address"!
Use This IP-Address when Configuring the Server!
Thank you so much. I wasn't able to find this IP anywhere.. not even on ipconfig... so weird..
But everything is working now! Thank you for all the help.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What ports should be opened to play online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I run server on an vps and create a server for my friend to join? If yes, how do I do that? Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What ports should be opened to play online?
All Ports can be Viewed in the same Place where the IP-Addresses are Registered, in the Server Configuration Files...
Your Internet Provider must Provide a White IP-Address so that Other People can Connect to You...

Can I run server on an vps and create a server for my friend to join? If yes, how do I do that? Thanks
Idk What VPS is...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All Ports can be Viewed in the same Place where the IP-Addresses are Registered, in the Server Configuration Files...
Your Internet Provider must Provide a White IP-Address so that Other People can Connect to You...

Idk What VPS is...
In another word, I would like to create a private dedicated server for BnS, that my friend could log in to play online.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In another word, I would like to create a private dedicated server for BnS, that my friend could log in to play online.
Anyone can Safely Connect to the Server Using Your External IP-Address...
The Process is Exactly the same as if You were Running the Server of Any Other Game, the Internet Is Full of Instructions...
You Need Open Server Ports, a White IP-Address from Your Internet Provider, and, if You Have a Router, a Properly Configured DMZ Host...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You Need Open Server Ports, a White IP-Address from Your Internet Provider, and, if You Have a Router, a Properly Configured DMZ Host...
It is not necessary to configure DMZ, if the version of the router is relatively old, then this may not be in the settings, for example, I don’t have this at all)

But having a white IP is a prerequisite, otherwise you will have to make a launcher and, approximately every day, update the IP of those who want to play with you.

How to pack .bin?

Issues with ports and bin files are closed!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello friends. Can anyone post the BNS-RU client? from this topic without the "CookedPC" files (the problem is that I can't download the torrent. And I can't download large files. If someone can archive the BNS-RU game without the "CookedPC" files and provide a download link, I will be very grateful I believe that there are people who will help.

Excuse me. I'm new to this.. tell me how to use these files (patch)
Patch for the Infinity WindWalk: (BNS-IW-Patch.7Z)
G-Drive:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends. Can anyone post the BNS-RU client? from this topic without the "CookedPC" files (the problem is that I can't download the torrent. And I can't download large files. If someone can archive the BNS-RU game without the "CookedPC" files and provide a download link, I will be very grateful I believe that there are people who will help.

Excuse me. I'm new to this.. tell me how to use these files (patch)
I still Recommend Downloading the Torrent File and UnPacking the Necessary Files...
If You can't Download the Torrent, for some Reason, It will be Easier for You to Contact Your Friends...

The Patch for infinity WindWalk just needs to be UnZipped into the Game Folder... I Guarantee Work only if You Use My Server...

It is not necessary to configure DMZ, if the version of the router is relatively old, then this may not be in the settings, for example, I don’t have this at all)

But having a white IP is a prerequisite, otherwise you will have to make a launcher and, approximately every day, update the IP of those who want to play with you.

How to pack .bin?

Issues with ports and bin files are closed!
Most Providers Provide a Static IP-Address for an Additional Price...
Also, This is How It Works for Me Personally, The IP-Address does not Change if the Router is Left On 24/7...

Last edited:
Back