Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the Problem is in the PC Power or the Lack of Dedicated Power for the Virtual Machine...
The Server just Starts to Lag and DisConnects...
Wait, I just realized what you meant here... Is it possible that my UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) isn't allowing my PC to draw the power it needs to run both the game client and the server on the VM? I never realized but happened to be messing with it (The UPS that is) and noticed it can limit the output voltage and it wasn't on the highest setting in terms of said output.

I'll have to monitor it when it disconnects me...something tells me I shouldn't have to run that IP command again after only a few months.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Client links are down
Restored!

Wait, I just realized what you meant here... Is it possible that my UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) isn't allowing my PC to draw the power it needs to run both the game client and the server on the VM? I never realized but happened to be messing with it (The UPS that is) and noticed it can limit the output voltage and it wasn't on the highest setting in terms of said output.

I'll have to monitor it when it disconnects me...something tells me I shouldn't have to run that IP command again after only a few months.
I don't quite Understand what we are Talking About...
I was Talking about Processor Power... The Servers are quite Demanding on the Processor and RAM...
The Official Servers of the Game were ReBooted every Week, apparently, this is Just Necessary...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't quite Understand what we are Talking About...
I was Talking about Processor Power... The Servers are quite Demanding on the Processor and RAM...
The Official Servers of the Game were ReBooted every Week, apparently, this is Just Necessary...
I'm sorry, I think I misunderstood you. Language barrier, perhaps?

Either way I think it was just a fluke. I tend to have multiple programs open alongside the VM and game client, and my PC is relatively powerful for running one game server with a single client connected, hence why I didn't first check to see if closing a program or two would help.

My best guess? CPU power isn't always the exact same, so a small hiccup in it due to running multiple programs triggered something in the code to kick the client. Annoying but not exactly unexpected from an MMO. Hopefully if I ever get my secondary PC setup I can just run the server on that and not worry about weird fringe issues like this.

Either way, sorry again for the misunderstanding, and thank you for helping!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there! The server is running all fine, some, i trying translate to spanish, on my way! xd.. well, my question today is... how can activate auto-combat everywhere?

Ah details, in my config for VM, when try start server on bridge mode, conection for client was complicated... but in NAT mode, using VMnet8(NAT) server side, and client side perfect conection.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there! The server is running all fine, some, i trying translate to spanish, on my way! xd.. well, my question today is... how can activate auto-combat everywhere?

Ah details, in my config for VM, when try start server on bridge mode, conection for client was complicated... but in NAT mode, using VMnet8(NAT) server side, and client side perfect conection.
You can use any NAT connection, the only difference is in their configuration, for me it works like this and the connection is visible on the Internet
Screenshot_1 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

If anyone knows, help me solve the problem with the quest "The Way of the Summoner: Part 2"
Doesn't register skill use on E key
I checked it on Russian, English and Vietnamese clients, the quest does not work for me
Screenshot_1 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a guide or files for auto-combat?

like this post, but on this post files link down.

1709697198217 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thank you for your great work Paradox!! In the end I was able to run the game <3
One question, is it possible to adapt Ashlay updates to this server for more -Outfits-???
how should I install this? someone knows, Thank you!

I am referring to this update:
Ashlay Release 2020 Updates and fixes (client and server)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thank you for your great work Paradox!! In the end I was able to run the game <3
One question, is it possible to adapt Ashlay updates to this server for more -Outfits-???
how should I install this? someone knows, Thank you!

I am referring to this update:
Ashlay Release 2020 Updates and fixes (client and server)
Actually im running this vm server an client with that updates... is fine, server and client all good.
And i change time for crafting to 180 secs
"C:\BNS-Server\Servers\GameDaemon\data\craftcaserecipedata.xml"

1709755604288 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually im running this vm server an client with that updates... is fine, server and client all good.
And i change time for crafting to 180 secs
"C:\BNS-Server\Servers\GameDaemon\data\craftcaserecipedata.xml"

View attachment 257599
Hello :D waaa that's great !!!!
I'm very new with this ^^ and I love UE3 bns version!
¿Where should I put the files, should I replace some on the Paradox server?
Have you installed everything? Some locations do not exist on the Paradox server, how do I do it?

For Example: In the server Paradox carpet "data.7z" exist and some files here ¿only copy Aslay files here? (because i think any files for outfit it already exists)
And for "data_AchievementDaemon.7z" in the Paradox server the location: Server\AchievementDaemon\data > does not exist ¿Should I create an empty folder and copy it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello :D waaa that's great !!!!
I'm very new with this ^^ and I love UE3 bns version!
¿Where should I put the files to have more outfits and how?
¿What should I replace on the Paradox server? do you know¿?
Have you installed everything like in Ashley's post? Some locations do not exist on the Paradox server, how do I do it?

For Example: On the Paradox server the location: Server\AchievementDaemon\data > does not exist ¿should I create an empty folder and copy it?
Note: I would love to have all the latest outfits *-* and know something more!
yep create new directory and modify this file path
1709768548520 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems no ones seeding the client torrents, any possibility to get that seeded at all? Cheers =)

- Edit: Now seeding back, thanks all =)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who knows in which file the button icons are located?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they are packaged in upk files located in the folder
CookedPC-CookedPCA
I know that this is located in CookedPC and CookedPCA, I am interested in a specific file with these icons:
CookedPC - 47287 files
CookedPCA - 69 files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know that this is located in CookedPC and CookedPCA, I am interested in a specific file with these icons:
CookedPC - 47287 files
CookedPCA - 69 files
everything just open 327.xml there are lines like imagesetpath="00009076.Job_Assassin_40" unpack upk and search 00009076.Job_Assassin_40 or we are looking for the required skill - the item is looking for its name, there will be a line imagesetpath, take the id and look for...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, presume if i have any items with funky text after the translation, i would need to find the files and amend myself correct? anyone point me in the right direction, that be apricated =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ParadoxHacker, my server is working fine but ChannelChattingServer only works for /say and /whisper, I tried /party /region /faction but none worked. Can you help with this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone please share local file.bin
completely in English

Back