Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay thank you. Im happy with the one you provided and just wanted to improve it a little for myself. Thank you. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you for sharing this simple installation. i wonder if there is a code to run in the SQL to clear all quest and unlock all achievements and collection and if can some one share it please. ty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the files!

However, I noticed that the chi (mana) didn't consume as expected. It restores to full no matter what skill I use.
Plus, I also noticed that every time I release a skill, all other skills will reduce cooldown by 3 seconds.

May I know which files/settings on the client or server side is responsible for this phenomenon?

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the files!

However, I noticed that the chi (mana) didn't consume as expected. It restores to full no matter what skill I use.
Plus, I also noticed that every time I release a skill, all other skills will reduce cooldown by 3 seconds.

May I know which files/settings on the client or server side is responsible for this phenomenon?

Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me in which config to edit the raits and experience?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me in which config to edit the raits and experience?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have installed and run the game successfully. However, I encountered errors in some dungeons or killing bosses without losing blood. Please let me know how to fix the error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have installed and run the game successfully. However, I encountered errors in some dungeons or killing bosses without losing blood. Please let me know how to fix the error
I didn't Encounter any Bugs in the Dungeons during My Game, so I won't be able to Help unless There are ScreenShots or Videos with Errors...

Is there a way to disable the anti-cheat on the server?
I Think Anti-Cheat is Part of the Server System, It is Sewn into All Aspects of The Game, and It is unlikely that It can be Disabled by simply Clicking the CheckBox... You Will Need to Completely ReWrite the Server Code...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello once again. Returning with one more idiotic question: ingame is available to preview costume set named Divine Messenger. Is it possible to activate server-side to own it.
Much appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello once again. Returning with one more idiotic question: ingame is available to preview costume set named Divine Messenger. Is it possible to activate server-side to own it.
Much appreciated.
Information about All Costumes and Their Item IDs can be Found in the Server Files... Unfortunately, the Names are not Indicated there, so you Will Have to Look...
In the Main Post there is An Instruction on how to Change the Item IDs...
Perhaps the Costumes are Stored in Another DataBase, but the very Essence of Replacing the ID does not Change...
You can also Use Third-Party Programs to Read the Game Files and Find the Names of Items and Costumes There, and Their Server Names...
ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to ask. How to increase the damage of weapons or gems. And synchronization for server and client.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to ask. How to increase the damage of weapons or gems. And synchronization for server and client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is fine for now. I don't know the game at all, I'll try to learn a little.
1708191240027 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have successfully edited it on the server and now I want the client to display the correct index, what should I do?
I extracted the datafile.bin but did not see the index editing section. Can someone guide me?

Everything is fine for now. I don't know the game at all, I'll try to learn a little.
View attachment 256605
You just do all the missions according to the storyline. Will understand the story of the game and how to play as well as go to the supplement to experience. It's a pity that you can't pvp when playing alone

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
No matter what I do i get this on Apps-State.url: This site can't be reached. 127.0.0.1 refused to connect...
1708294261975 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

i have internet connection and i set the IP correctly according the to readme guide but it just doesn't work.

I've tried with both default gateway and ipv4 as IP replacements in *.INI and *.XML but neither works.
1708293146702 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

When I open the server anyway I see this:
1708294164570 - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the IPv4 address of my local computer where the VMware is ran from. But even if I change the INI and XML files to that IP, the Apps-State.URL does not work and the server doesn't fully start.

I see people had this issue as well in previous posts but no one said how they fixed it, can some one tell me how to fix this? >.<

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
No matter what I do i get this on Apps-State.url: This site can't be reached. 127.0.0.1 refused to connect...
View attachment 256665
i have internet connection and i set the IP correctly according the to readme guide but it just doesn't work.

I've tried with both default gateway and ipv4 as IP replacements in *.INI and *.XML but neither works.
View attachment 256662

View attachment 256664
This is the IPv4 address of my local computer where the VMware is ran from. But even if I change the INI and XML files to that IP, the Apps-State.URL does not work and the server doesn't fully start.

I see people had this issue as well in previous posts but no one said how they fixed it, can some one tell me how to fix this? >.<

Is the service NCsoftxx SpawnSvr running?

ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, take a look into \StServers\Bin\Logs in order to troubleshoot.

Reaction score
Is the service NCsoftxx SpawnSvr running?

Also, take a look into \StServers\Bin\Logs in order to troubleshoot.
Nope it's not running. I also don't have any log in the Logs folder, it's not creating any. I am also unsure on what IP to use.
The VMWare IPs are:
IPv4: 192.168.178.10
Default Gateway: 192.168.178.1
But the IPv4 on my local machine where the VMWare is located is: 192.168.178.108.

Which one am I supposed to use, so i can work from there? Because i've been trying them all and I kinda lost track of what is what.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 256665

View attachment 256662

View attachment 256664

You are not Running StServers, this Is The Main Error... There may be 2 reasons for This:
Either the IP-Address in the Configuration Files is Incorrect...
Or There is no Internet Access...

Make Sure that You have Entered the Correct IP-Address and Correctly Followed the Steps in the Server Setup Instructions...
I Checked the IP-Address in the Information of the Network Adapter on the Virtual Machine...

Apparently, This is the IP-Address You Should have Specified in the Configuration Files: "192.168.178.108"...

Back