• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, everyone here.
I have a question about the 2020 client
In the assassin class of 32bit, skill cool down comes out in 12 seconds.
But it's 36 seconds on 64bit.
Where is this and how do I modify the file?
Wow! Really Unusual!
Can You Tell which Version of the Client We are Talking About, RU or EN? Can You Check the Version in Another Language?
Have You Installed a Patch for the Infinity WindWalk? Is There a Difference with a Patch and WithOut?
Can You also Send a Screenshot of the Ability?

fully working thanks for this release
Thanks for the Feedback!

Hi, thank you for sharing. I have a question that want to buff damage to the Fire BM
Do you know where I can change the skill damage or soul shield effect?
I do not Know, I can Assume that SomeWhere in the Server Files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client is the KR version.
View attachment 235766
The above snapshot is 32bit.
And
View attachment 235767
This is 64bit
Client\content\local\NCSoft\data-datafile64.bin I understand that this file is unpacked and modified, but there are too many files and I don't know which one to modify.
Please let me know.
I can't Help if It's not about the Client from This Topic... I, corny, don't Have the Game Files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this client for English version can be used together

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Created and Configured This Server for Myself, and Decided to Share It If Someone Needs It...

VMware Workstation 17 Player!
Windows 10 LTSC OS! (Without Any Garbage Services, Software and Disabled Auto-Updates)
12 GB RAM for Minimal Stability! (16 GB RAM is Recommended)
A Clean BNS DataBase without Pre-Installed Accounts and Characters!
Instructions for Configuring the Server on the Desktop, as well as for Creating an Account and Adding a Currency!
Infinity WindWalk!
Network Adapter - Bridge! (Automatic)
I Used a Router and Connected via an Internal Network!
ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums
ParadoxHacker - BNS 2020 Server VM + Client (Simple Installation) - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Download Link: (BNS-VM.7Z)
G-Drive:

EN Client Download Links:
Torrent:
Drop:

RU Client Download Links:
Torrent:
Drop:

I Use qBitTorrent, Make Sure that Your Torrent Client Supports uTP/DHT Protocol, LibTorrent Library, and Your Port >1024!

Patch for the Infinity WindWalk: (BNS-IW-Patch.7Z)
G-Drive:

If You Downloaded the Client Before 29.01.2023:
I Recommend Downloading It Again, Since Changes have Been Made to the Clients!
EN Client: The Font has Become a Little Narrower! (And Other Minor Changes)
RU Client: The Auction House is Now Available! (And Other Minor Changes)

I have Done Quite a Lot of Work for This Post, Please Support It!

How to change language Korea to Russia ?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
For GM Commands, a Client and Server Patch is Required...
I didn't Bother with this, since everything can be implemented without Commands through the DataBase...
Question on this: If I have a server + client with working GM commands, can I somehow use it with your VM by copying some files over or would it be more complicated than that and break things?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
How is the server itself running?
I was unable to start the StServers on this virtual machine, without it, further launch is impossible.

The VM from Paradox runs flawlessly. Are you starting the service manually like in the SS or are you using the specified file in the folder?
I launch it through the folder shortcut and no issues. Best advice: Follow exactly what the readme file says on the desktop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question on this: If I have a server + client with working GM commands, can I somehow use it with your VM by copying some files over or would it be more complicated than that and break things?
I Think it's Possible if You just Replace All the Server Files... You can also Compare The Files and Folders of the Two Servers in Search of Differences to Better Understand This...
The Main Thing after the Replacement is to Set Up a Connection to the DataBase (Register a UserName and PassWord), as well as Change the IP-Addresses...
But this will not Transfer the DataBase, and I do not Know if It Needs to be Transferred for the GM Commands to Work... To Do This, You Will Have to Save Your DataBase as Separate Files, and Completely Delete the DataBase on the Virtual Machine and Load Your DataBase into It already...

How is the server itself running?
I was unable to start the StServers on this virtual machine, without it, further launch is impossible.
StServers may not Start for only Two Reasons, either They cannot Connect to the DataBase, or the Output IP-Address is Incorrectly Specified...
It is Important to Make Sure that You can Access the Internet on the Virtual Machine, and, for Example, Open Google Search...
In the Configuration Files, the IP-Address must match the IP-Address of the Network Adapter on the Virtual Machine...
Also, the FireWall of Your PC or Router may Block Ports for the Virtual Machine...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For GM Commands, a Client and Server Patch is Required...
I didn't Bother with this, since everything can be implemented without Commands through the DataBase...

I'm still learning what everything does. If everything gm wise can be implemented in the database, how would I give my character infinite health for instance? Or set it so high he can't die. I tried editing his hp values but then I can't login till I reboot the server and the value resets to default. Or is there a way to do this with a modified item perhaps? (or do those already exist in game?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still learning what everything does. If everything gm wise can be implemented in the database, how would I give my character infinite health for instance? Or set it so high he can't die. I tried editing his hp values but then I can't login till I reboot the server and the value resets to default. Or is there a way to do this with a modified item perhaps? (or do those already exist in game?)
GM Tools are not Pre-Installed on My Server...
The Only Way is to Change the Characteristics of Items in the Server Files and Prescribe Huge Values... Including Maximum Health...
For Example, You can Change Some Gem by Giving It Huge Characteristics, and Dressing It Would Get the Power of God...
About Gems I'm not Sure, maybe They Change in the DataBase as Inventory Items, and not in the Server Files...
This Topic has already Been Raised Here: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/bns-2020-server-vm-client-2022.1210163/post-9163910

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, masters. I have two questions.
1. Which part of the datafile.bin file should I look for to modify auto-hunting?
If you press a special key like BloodWind, not a bot, you'll automatically hunt it.
Autocombat - Unpack datafile.bin -> find zonerule -> Add enable-auto-mode="y" in all zones:
Add enable-auto-mode="y" in all zones:
<-- I don't understand what this means

2. Infinite Stamina - find zonedata -> Add enable-infinite-hyper-energy="y" in all zones:
Do I have to fix this only on the server? Don't you make modifications on the client?
If I have to fix it on the client, where and how should I do it?

Please tell me
I finally gave up on how to unpack and repack datafile64.bin and local64.bin files
No one's telling me...
I'm unlikely to Help You with Something, since I haven't been Editing the Game Files...
For the Infinity WindWalk at All Locations, You need to Install a Patch in the Game, the Patch itself has already been Posted in the Main Post and You can DownLoad It...
Even if You Make Some Changes to the Server Files, They may not Work without Making Changes to the Game Files...

Reaction score
Look, I know there's a patch on the main post.
I read each and every comment
The reason why I don't use the main post patch is because I unpacked the datafile.bin in my own way and put it in the datafile_159.xml
General_Weapon_Sword_2543
We've modified the weapon attackpower to 3500 Critical to 1300
That's why I'm asking where infinite work and auto-hunting are in the datafile.bin
Are you sure you know how to fix it?
idk how to do it with the tool you are using but it works like this.
in zonerule table add "zone="zone num" enable-infinite-hyper-energy="y" enable-auto-mode="y"" to the maps you want to enable it.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Since I am really bad when it comes BnS client / modifications....is there a way to fix the icon for +20 True Overture Talisman not showing when equipped and changing to a random one in inventory / blank one each time you unequip/equip it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please upload a patch to enable auto-hunting in all maps?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hola guys, im stoopid can you give me link or something on guide for manual server installation, im not have extra pc powers for VM machine, so i wanna tune it on my own

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola guys, im stoopid can you give me link or something on guide for manual server installation, im not have extra pc powers for VM machine, so i wanna tune it on my own

This release is VM only, there are some people who have done it but there I have not seen a direct tutorial for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Server Consumes 12 GB of RAM for Minimal StartUp...
Even if You Install the Server directly on the PC, Nothing will Change...
The Virtual Machine itself Consumes only 1 GB of RAM and does not Affect Performance...

Back