- Joined
- Aug 5, 2012
- Messages
- 98
- Reaction score
- 5
Toss, can you tell us what password you use at MySQL?
passowrd of mysql = gameToss, can you tell us what password you use at MySQL?
good job but I hate MSSQL![]()
Hi thanks for repack
so in using your repack i have done everything on the list this is what i have got so far
if you know whats wrong anyone please help thanks
I'm using your repack too and server is working great but I think there is something wrong in database because when I create a new account, in character list appear all other characters from other accounts. i tried NanayaQ's suggestion by deleting all those chars from MySQL database but my problem still persists. Also maybe you wanna tell us how u removed confinement room from your older repack.
Thx for this and thx a lot for your repack!
im used this repack & got error:
auagent: 2013-09-13 15:30:30 INFO - Auagent setup success!
auagent: 2013-09-13 15:30:31 INFO - GameDBClient::connect gamedb success!
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO.Close(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.PollIO.Poll(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Task.run(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)assoc_session = com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@1b71c12 activeio = com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO@93f61c
auagent: 2013-09-13 15:30:31 INFO - =========GAuthClient::connect to au failed!
check table.xml User Pass mssql![]()
Why do I have this error shows? (Because of this, I can not log in to the server, I wrote that wrong password (((
all conf done....check table.xml User Pass mssql
check mssql user Database > Security > User