BOI OW Repack

:rolleyes:Wow I thought I was the one who brought these new BOI files to this section so I know what to do no need for u to tell me that. I used MSSQL long ago man, Now I'm using MySQL with my new BOI and MSSQL for another server.
MSSQL easy to use but take more PC resources than MYSQL, the backup files usually have problem with the compatibility between different version and always troublesome when you remove or reinstall it. So I avoid using it as much as possible haha And thanks to your suggestion too that's a good way to help other people.
 
Last edited:
Hi thanks for repack
so in using your repack i have done everything on the list this is what i have got so far

if you know whats wrong anyone please help thanks
 

Attachments

  • myserver - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums
    myserver.webp
    86.9 KB · Views: 176
I'm using your repack too and server is working great but I think there is something wrong in database because when I create a new account, in character list appear all other characters from other accounts. i tried NanayaQ's suggestion by deleting all those chars from MySQL database but my problem still persists. Also maybe you wanna tell us how u removed confinement room from your older repack.

Thx for this and thx a lot for your repack!
 
Hi thanks for repack
so in using your repack i have done everything on the list this is what i have got so far

if you know whats wrong anyone please help thanks

Hi all ok so that last error i fixed but still im not quite there
error 1 - BOI OW Repack - RaGEZONE Forums
so i've gone through all my ip's
fixed shared folder issue i was having on win7 ulti
mssql all working
table.xml sorted
i even downloaded and used nanayaQ video as a guide and i havnt left anything out could someone please take a look at my ss and give me a bone to work with lol :)

thanks all
 
I'm using your repack too and server is working great but I think there is something wrong in database because when I create a new account, in character list appear all other characters from other accounts. i tried NanayaQ's suggestion by deleting all those chars from MySQL database but my problem still persists. Also maybe you wanna tell us how u removed confinement room from your older repack.

Thx for this and thx a lot for your repack!


:D:
 
im used this repack & got error:
auagent: 2013-09-13 15:30:30 INFO - Auagent setup success!
auagent: 2013-09-13 15:30:31 INFO - GameDBClient::connect gamedb success!
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO.Close(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.PollIO.Poll(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Task.run(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)assoc_session = com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@1b71c12 activeio = com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO@93f61c
auagent: 2013-09-13 15:30:31 INFO - =========GAuthClient::connect to au failed!
 
Last edited:
im used this repack & got error:
auagent: 2013-09-13 15:30:30 INFO - Auagent setup success!
auagent: 2013-09-13 15:30:31 INFO - GameDBClient::connect gamedb success!
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO.Close(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.PollIO.Poll(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.IO.Task.run(Unknown Source)
at com.goldhuman.Common.ThreadPool.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)assoc_session = com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@1b71c12 activeio = com.goldhuman.IO.ActiveIO@93f61c
auagent: 2013-09-13 15:30:31 INFO - =========GAuthClient::connect to au failed!

1. Turn Off Firewall
2. Check again ip`s + mssql user+pass+port+ip
 
Back