Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Bored!!!!!!

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!

Im makeing the most boring website EVER. And on top of that the client actually wants it to look like that :cry:. Its got 2 gradients and a very basic menu... Its facking boring and im ashamed of making such a shit site.... but then again it is a big pay check one :).

Solares said:
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!!

Im makeing the most boring website EVER. And on top of that the client actually wants it to look like that :cry:. Its got 2 gradients and a very basic menu... Its facking boring and im ashamed of making such a shit site.... but then again it is a big pay check one :).
well shut up and do ya work and wen ya get ya doh then ya complain but 4 a big pay check ya not payed 2 complain yet :p :p :p :dance:

YEYness.... Ive just been given a new project :D. I get to re-design a whole site... And the best thing is that the original site looks like total shit :D :D :D. So i cant go wrong lol.

Just finished downloading the old site off the net and now im getting with the dreamweaver HTML codeing of it :D.

And ontop of all this..... Our designer is doing our business cards :D. I get a little flip out card that says my name on it :). (and chris i dont wana hear anything about you already haveing one).

Solares said:
YEYness.... Ive just been given a new project :D. I get to re-design a whole site... And the best thing is that the original site looks like total shit :D :D :D. So i cant go wrong lol.

Just finished downloading the old site off the net and now im getting with the dreamweaver HTML codeing of it :D.

And ontop of all this..... Our designer is doing our business cards :D. I get a little flip out card that says my name on it :). (and chris i dont wana hear anything about you already haveing one).

Yeah ive got a business card... im sure mines not gona be as good as yours tho :(. But never mind. I wish i could have helped design my card....

edit: Solares may have edited this a little bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Back