Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bored!!!!!!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
Yeah ive got a business card... im sure mines not gona be as good as yours tho :(. But never mind. I wish i could have helped design my card....

Well yeah mine prolly is gona be better coz im helping makeing it.. but still you got yours first..... but maby thats coz you started work b4 me :eek: haha

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Solares said:
Well yeah mine prolly is gona be better coz im helping makeing it.. but still you got yours first..... but maby thats coz you started work b4 me :eek: haha

oi u edit my post u git!!!i will take revenge!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hump ur leg lol i was going to do worse.. like when ur working come in just wearing my boxers and say "hey luke i want more from last nite ;)" and then if u ignor me i will walk over and put my penis in ur ear while singing its raining men. :p

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
hump ur leg lol i was going to do worse.. like when ur working come in just wearing my boxers and say "hey luke i want more from last nite ;)" and then if u ignor me i will walk over and put my penis in ur ear while singing its raining men. :p

LMFAO!!!. OMFG that would be wrong :eek:. Thank god you dont know where i work :p

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:-0 omg your gona rape my boss!!! and me :cry:.

*looks forward to it*

Found one great advantage of going to work on the bus.... I get loads of time to read. Im already 100 pages into this chris ryan book ive got (land of fire). Tis a great book :D. Wakes me up anyway hehe.

Hmmmm now what....... I KNOW!!!!! IM GONA DO SOME WORK!!!!!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
QuikS said:
i didnt mension raping ur boss.... but now u mension it ;)

ur reading a book?? u feeling ok??

Seriously dude. At first all those words on paper confused and scared me.... but after the first 2 hours i finally hacked my way through page one.... Now im going at like a page every hour :D.

Howabout you hump me infront of my boss.... Then when your done with me ya move onto him.... *looks forward to it* :eek:

Back