• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J C4 has been released on NA PTS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gogogo jcalderwood, dont give up :D :D :D
I didnt get even 1%, too T.T
how many % do U have, jcalderwood? :)

and why is your name so complicated? xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL if i need to w8 then im 30 :p I hope they change it soon :) I think we all want... :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jcalderwood said:
http://hosted.filefront.com/Kotopuffs/1522919

There is a link to update the client folder by folder (Most Important)
i hate file front...

IRONBOLT v3.1.0 -> FATAL ERROR 10 : Failed to Connect to downloads SQL server

A Fatal Error has occured preventing the rendering of the page you requested!

System Admin Name: FileFront, LA Network Operations
System Admin Email: lanetwork@filefront.com
Network Operations Phone: N/A

IRONBOLT Engine, FileFront Inc.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Just got C4 US PTS running on my computer today and graphics so great, I love very clear textures and HDR effect in C4 client :D

Tested in my computer which my current build of L2J, which same with my server pack 2074, if you want to test C4 PTS client with my server 2074/2081, just simple add this line to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1 l2testauthd.lineage2.com

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Sony05 said:
Ill i have to do is download those files and Replace them with the old ones, and then i should be all done Right.....Thanks

WE CANT because the damn links dont WORK

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
greenhope said:
Just got C4 US PTS running on my computer today and graphics so great, I love very clear textures and HDR effect in C4 client :D

Tested in my computer which my current build of L2J, which same with my server pack 2074, if you want to test C4 PTS client with my server 2074/2081, just simple add this line to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1 l2testauthd.lineage2.com

Maybe you can upload different files to any host?
And what update size?

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
If you have C3 PTS or Live client then use PTSConversion to update, just take 1GB download and speed very low, I just visit l2guru.com forum and take some direct links there :) Already have C4 Korean PTS and only download 8MB system.rar for system folder and get it work fine ^^

Direct link for system folder (from PP):
http://tokyogirl.org/lineage2/system.rar

If your C4 Korean Client don't have file L2Font-e.utx, take it from C3 US client :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
greenhope said:
If you have C3 PTS or Live client then use PTSConversion to update, just take 1GB download and speed very low, I just visit l2guru.com forum and take some direct links there :) Already have C4 Korean PTS and only download 8MB system.rar for system folder and get it work fine ^^

Direct link for system folder (from PP):
http://tokyogirl.org/lineage2/system.rar

If your C4 Korean Client don't have file L2Font-e.utx, take it from C3 US client :)

Do We need to update the c4 korean one or just install and copy over system folder from NA Client

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i thought C4 korean files were differant from american, how can 8megs of files make it work?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck it, I'll seed it once i get the entire client finished (90% done now) Look on Demonoid.com for it, unless someone else has a more stable place to track it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
teenwolf said:
Put them all into the \Lineage 2 (Testserver) directory

I Downloaded The Test Server from Lineage2.com, And when i installed it made a Folder

C:\Lineage II Test Client

And there it has all the Sub floders like...System, Sounds, Music, systextures and more...Do i put the files i downloaded into C:\Lineage II Test Client or do they need to go into a Subfolder....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back