• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J C4 has been released on NA PTS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi im updating for 28h and is in middle, one question is c4 or not?because one guy say is not, because is the same login screen and bla bla

can you confirm?please

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh duck, I hate that man. Sorry to hear, and hope you didn't lose ur C4 client, man. If so, you can get it from my torrent as well.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, its C4, that guy must have used the old C3 Client, or clicked the C3 updater. :/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm ok thanks! but i download the files from file fornt is c4?why people not compact the client c4 and make torrrent?because 4gb is big if compact is only +/- 2,5gb is a ideia!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, everyone wanted the file, so I wasn't able to take the time to compress this file :/

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wwowow.ok ok you the best for sharing with us, but can you answer my question? the files of filefront is c4 files? thanks man

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i let it update overnight and it went fine. C4 now ^^. I dont trsut all these torrents and what not.. i want the official stuff staright from NCsoft :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah but it's a quick fix :) because the update server is been hell to use for the last 2 days :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am almost done now with downloading the Client once it is done i will upload the Systextures and Textures as these are the biggest files in the update

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before i went to bed last night i tried to let it update again, and when i got up today it said All Files have veen Updated....But then i click start It comes up with a Critical error saying

Cpu:AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-Class Processor @2112 MHz with 1535MB Ram
Video: No video

Asserition failed inpos>(file..\.\core\inc\FFileManagerWindow.h){Line:182**

History: FArchiveFileReader::seek <-UGameEngine::init<-IntiEngine

Any one know what wrong.....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do full check, maybe it didnt download everything... i had the same prob with C3 update...
But i dont realy know if its the same prob...

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
guys i got c4 to work perfectly (the only know bug so far is the black name-but u can still read them)

to connect to an l2j server with c4 use:

L2testauthd.lineage2.com

instead of:

L2authd.lineage2.com

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
guys i got c4 to work perfectly (the only know bug so far is the black name-but u can still read them)

to connect to an l2j server with c4 use:

L2testauthd.lineage2.com

instead of:

L2authd.lineage2.com

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I got the PTS client from the official site, is that the correct one or should i download that torrent a few post above? And how do i edit the ip? If i change the ini with a downloaded one, it says: Files corrupt or broken or something. Can anyone explain it?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I got the PTS client from the official site, is that the correct one or should i download that torrent a few post above? And how do i edit the ip? If i change the ini with a downloaded one, it says: Files corrupt or broken or something. Can anyone explain it?

???????

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
????????
infracted
dont bump old topics..
and this was year old...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.