• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J C4 has been released on NA PTS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant update it, I always get "server Terminated" Thats y i download these files someone said if u put these in L2Folder it will already be Update....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sony i mean update c3 before

ur c3 client

rur lineage ii exe

not the new one u copy ...the new one sends u to pts server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, before I throw the tracker for the L2 C4 PTS onto Demonoid, does anyone know of a better site to put it onto?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone tested the NA c4 PTS and said it has smilar bug as the c4 Korean client has...

unable to learn skills or smthing thats what ive heard so far... dont know about ss spam

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
come on uploade it :) we ALL wanna have c4 i think.. and official updater wont work..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm gonna bit torrent it, so we can eventually get a hella fast torrent so people can get this really fast. Does anyone know of a good site to send the tracker to?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
teenwolf said:
I'm gonna bit torrent it, so we can eventually get a hella fast torrent so people can get this really fast. Does anyone know of a good site to send the tracker to?
come on take demonid now ve registered at it :lol:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dalfin said:
OK guys try this torrent file. If we all try it we will have better download speed. All u need is a bittorrent program.The link is for the torrent file.
http://lineage2.mugimugi.org/Lineage_II_PTS.torrent

Link to download necessary prog:
http://www.bittorrent.com/dl/BitTorrent-Stable.exe

I am new at this torrent file Stuff, But i did download the Program and The Lineage_II_PTS.torrent now i have a Folder on my desktop called "Lineage II PTS" with all kinds of other folders inside....So what do i do next.....Thanks for Uploading these files...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Making to .torrent file now, uploading tracker to Demonoid.com. I will post the link here once it's done. Beware, it is a 4.7 GB download.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok ppl sorry for the long reply :(

My HDD crashed last night :(:( i had to do a full install again on the system

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back