- Joined
- Jan 19, 2012
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 5
Re: 1.44 China Full server
Has anyone been able to fixed iweb yet?
Has anyone been able to fixed iweb yet?
Has anyone been able to fixed iweb yet?
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Confused to set up this server to Linux Server,,, To view the content, you need to sign in or register
anyone know , why this server used 2 authd??
I got some error in gauthd when I connect to game.
"err: matrixpass query is missing cache"
and when I used 1 authd is like this error :
err: gdelivery::disconnect from GAuth server. Reconnecting....
TRACE : gdelivery::connect to gauthd successfully.
Protocol Decode Error:type=11422,size16108
.............................
:
make sure that you changed first 4 IPs in glinkd/gamesys.conf to your server IP (not localhost)

ah /gs offline
how to fix that?
to solve. gs off, I got the file ptemplate.conf, in gamed, I used my own, only added the missing lines,, it worked for min
... correct path of gs.conf / gsalias.conf [ orig > /usr/rain/gamed/config/ > if u try this pck > /root/pwserver/gamed/config/ ]
+++++++++++
why i can't import a database?? > u can - create database first if u use the sql file from pck [ mysqldata.sql ] ...