China Full server

Re: 1.44 China Full server

Has anyone been able to fixed iweb yet?

http://forum.ragezone.com/6706574-post1.html

Extract that, get the iweb (not iweb.newest (battle of the immortals)) from the webapps folder and put it in your webapps folder alongside pwAdmin.

I run it of jetty and its fine, full character xml editing and all that, including the starter templates
 
Re: 1.44 China Full server

Just for clarification, is it just available in Russian and Brazillian (from what I've seen of the screenshots). Though I've tinkered with the 1.3.6 files, I know sod all about the language/translation side of things.
 
Re: 1.44 China Full server


anyone know , why this server used 2 authd??
I got some error in gauthd when I connect to game.

"err: matrixpass query is missing cache"

and when I used 1 authd is like this error :

err: gdelivery::disconnect from GAuth server. Reconnecting....
TRACE : gdelivery::connect to gauthd successfully.
Protocol Decode Error:type=11422,size16108

.............................

:P:
 
Re: 1.44 China Full server

anyone know , why this server used 2 authd??
I got some error in gauthd when I connect to game.

"err: matrixpass query is missing cache"

and when I used 1 authd is like this error :

err: gdelivery::disconnect from GAuth server. Reconnecting....
TRACE : gdelivery::connect to gauthd successfully.
Protocol Decode Error:type=11422,size16108

.............................

:P:

make sure that you changed first 4 IPs in glinkd/gamesys.conf to your server IP (not localhost)
 
Re: 1.44 China Full server

... correct path of gs.conf / gsalias.conf [ orig > /usr/rain/gamed/config/ > if u try this pck > /root/pwserver/gamed/config/ ]

+++++++++++

why i can't import a database?? > u can - create database first if u use the sql file from pck [ mysqldata.sql ] ...
 
Re: 1.44 China Full server

... correct path of gs.conf / gsalias.conf [ orig > /usr/rain/gamed/config/ > if u try this pck > /root/pwserver/gamed/config/ ]

+++++++++++

why i can't import a database?? > u can - create database first if u use the sql file from pck [ mysqldata.sql ] ...

i try u say but my gs still offline
 
Re: 1.44 China Full server

fullserver - China Full server - RaGEZONE Forums

^^
 
Re: 1.44 China Full server

Can anyone get the info gs.conf, gsalias.conf and files of B05? Nirvana Temple

Pwfull this does not come.
 
Back