- Joined
- Nov 30, 2009
- Messages
- 251
- Reaction score
- 45
Reshack your neuz. Port, ip address and MSG_VER.
I already did this but I guess I'll mess with it more
*Thanked*
Reshack your neuz. Port, ip address and MSG_VER.
Just for the sake of it....
say I got my hands on the v16 source files already.
Would your guide work for any source files or is this just for the v15 source.
It should work for v16 too.
Do you actually have the v16 files?
My command list is done:
![]()
But I'm way too lazy to add all the descriptions/examples etc...
maybe i will add the descriptions/examples? ;D
someone know where i can change the max gold and max level in this source??
I tried to change the MSG_VER directly in the WinMain.rc but it gave me out missing WinMain.rc when I tried to recompile it so i needed to change it with reshack now it works
thank you ^_^.Maxlevel in definejob.h ....
thank you ^_^.
someone know where i can change the max gold?
and if someone know that too it will help me:
if someone out of a guild a need to wait 48 hours before joining a new guild how i can change the time he need to wait??
@ manneke: i am working on new Shaders![]()
Awesome! Will you share it when it's done?tt: