Complete Endless Ages Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaster, or tbarlow. Whould you mind telling me how to set up the database? I have every other thing working sept this database.. How can i import it into sql server..
 
EA Is back up, 03/02/2012
Anyone interested in playing ea still?
if so. head on over too


Download this. and run it from the desktop

(Tbarlow's server)
 
or do this

Download < Install that into your x86 folder if your running 64-bit.

Then Download < PLACE or COPY that into your Endless Ages Directory.

Run the launcher, make SURE you have the correct installation directory for your launcher - Play :D
 
Is there anywhere else I can grab the server files from? It seems the Endless Ages site is currently down.

BTW, I'm excited to see that it's now open source - I played EA way back, I even have the physical box somewhere in my room. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
There is only the server files, no Source Code. The only Open Source involved is the Launcher, which isn't much.

If ya'll wanna play visit I put an announcement up :)
 
Thanks, can't wait :)

You should come join our server and play EA instead of hosting a server. It's not as easy as it looks and we don't really need more than 1 server up, unless you just want to use it for self-enjoyment and not a public release. The playerbase is already poorly low on our server as it is, 2 just wouldn't make sense.
 
You should come join our server and play EA instead of hosting a server. It's not as easy as it looks and we don't really need more than 1 server up, unless you just want to use it for self-enjoyment and not a public release. The playerbase is already poorly low on our server as it is, 2 just wouldn't make sense.

I'm mostly looking to see if I can get it running myself and test around with. However, I'd be more than happy to join your server - is it the same as EACentral?
 
I'm mostly looking to see if I can get it running myself and test around with. However, I'd be more than happy to join your server - is it the same as EACentral?

the game is back up with a dedicated server now.

go to endlessages.com and get it

you might need some files like the sound folder and some others but many of us are playing it again now.

the new host is going to try to make it a free to play server

but many of us are back

if you were a member of the ><(((*> clan contact me at [email protected] and I will get you back in the clan ...

this is for real the game is back.

if you have problems with the installer not completing ... get the one from the official site when it stalls ... just close it .. then go to fileplanet and get the ea-core and download it ... copy the files from the GAMEFOLDER to the new ea game ... then it will patch right up .. I just played tonight with a new friend....

if you need the sound files you can just search endlessages sound files and download them or I will send them to you on aim or msn ..

bytebull

aka: ORACLE

been with EA since the first beta 1 .. me and toxic were the first two players in this game when Aaron did it ... he didn't give a **** about the game just wanted to program the avaria engine...

he had no idea how he fucked up ..

EA could be as large as WoW right now if he had played his cards right.
 
Hostmonster = Domain Expired. BTW The ea server sucks, I nearly maxed out a frog and a blob. With a whole clan being devs and all... Heh. Its boring. I have no hopes for ea.
 
The server owner and his buddies are a bunch of pikers. There hasn't been even one person playing the game in the last couple weeks, obviously nobody can stand the way they were running it. Good riddance.
 
Jason had free web hosting for endlessages.com. The reason the site got taken down is because Serrene let Impact run it and he abused it. Jason may have had his faults, but at least he knew how to moderate a website without pissing everyone off.
 
I decided to get back on the server... Its gotten better, but there are no players at all now.

Also HostMonster in no shape or form is FREE. Jason's domains are all gone.. All the way from BOTGOD.NET to Endlessages.com
Impact didn't run that forum, he was a global mod/mod that secretly ruined peoples forum profile on both EAC and EA.com.
 
I decided to get back on the server... Its gotten better, but there are no players at all now.

Also HostMonster in no shape or form is FREE. Jason's domains are all gone.. All the way from BOTGOD.NET to Endlessages.com
Impact didn't run that forum, he was a global mod/mod that secretly ruined peoples forum profile on both EAC and EA.com.

You're mistaken, Jason never used Hostmonster. He had a friend like Serrene who owned rack space and gave him free hosting for the website but charged more for the game. Once people quit paying for EA Jason couldn't afford it.

The good news is I live in Kansas City and I will have soon. With 1GB download and upload speeds I'll compete with any hosting services on the planet with a minimal hardware investment. I expect Jason will be only too happy to set up EA when I offer him awesome speeds on my servers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back