Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CrossFire 2.0 Server & Client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1687378974204 - CrossFire 2.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

my file is empty rpgmmo :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone can mirror pgaming vmware? I appreciate it.

dont waste time guys, this vmware version of pgaming fully working

Please someone can make a mirror to new GDrive or Mediafire or even MEGA?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can mirror pgaming vmware? I appreciate it.

Please someone can make a mirror to new GDrive or Mediafire or even MEGA?
i did it works pretty well, i tested it with the ALPHA GAMING client it's the best EN Client but it has some problems with buying some ZP Crates, i think it might be because the DB does not have those crates.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i did it works pretty well, i tested it with the ALPHA GAMING client it's the best EN Client but it has some problems with buying some ZP Crates, i think it might be because the DB does not have those crates.
Can you make a mirror to it? I can't download the shared link here as it's exceeded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using free crate tickets work on the crates

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
É isso que eu não entendo! Como é que eles trabalham com os ingressos para caixas? Não faz sentido!
Eu também queria saber como as caixas funcionam. Eu olhei para quase tudo, mas não encontro nada parecido com a mudança e a mudança no jogo se alguém resolver isso, informe-nos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the tool for CFT Files guyz

But can smn tell me how to fix thuz 2 errors?

1) Cannot create more rooms
The error of not being able to create rooms occurs because the available map information from the client is not synchronized with the map information in the database. This will not happen if you use the Chinese client that was shared by Bola.

Information about client maps are in RB001.rez, in the table folder, in the MAP.CFT file. I tried to add some maps that are in the AlphaGaming client, but I'm having trouble identifying where the GAMEMODE_TYPE value from the database is being informed in the MAP.CFT file and with that I'm not getting the Walled City map to work (maybe because this map to be in a different mode from the modes that are already available in the database)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The error of not being able to create rooms occurs because the available map information from the client is not synchronized with the map information in the database. This will not happen if you use the Chinese client that was shared by Bola.

Information about customer maps is in RB001.rez, in the table folder, in the MAP.CFT file. I tried to add some maps that are in the AlphaGaming client, but I'm having trouble identifying where the GAMEMODE_TYPE value from the database is being informed in the MAP.CFT file and with that I'm not getting the Walled City map to work (maybe because this map to be in a different mode from the modes that are already available in the database)
1687382968623 - CrossFire 2.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Ya i decrypted the MAP.CRT you have to match it

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So it seems that this is being shared in Chinese forums for a few days, i'm reuploading and sharing it here.

View attachment 237317

View attachment 237319

[Hidden content]
^^
So it seems that this is being shared in Chinese forums for a few days, i'm reuploading and sharing it here.

View attachment 237317

View attachment 237319

[Hidden content]
The whole thing is banging here! Everyone will be happy

View attachment 237317

View attachment 237319

[Hidden content]
^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make a mirror to it? I can't download the shared link here as it's exceeded.
i dont have storage left in my accounts :/ , i downloaded it while it was exceeded, you need to create a shortcut for the file into your account, the place the shortcut in a folder. right click the folder and click download. it'll zip the folder with the server inside.

Back