Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dance Dance Revolution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I havent played for a while for like 6 years but here's a friend and me doing Xepher in Challenge, hardest song in DDR SuperNova. I'm the guy in the blue shirt:D Enjoy:p PS: Just skip all the beginning gibberish lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pikachu...Pokemon...wtf...Mu noob?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pikachu...Pokemon...wtf...Mu noob?

uuhm, ok even that i play a DDR and never did Xepher... have u even got any combos? asking that cz the cameraman sux.

Anyways MU NOOB lolz i think yes... i mean com on ... pokemon sh!t...

BTW those pads SUX badly, just by your self a real metal pad from DDR. i got a shop here and its only like 500$-800$.

Its alot better

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uuhm, ok even that i play a DDR and never did Xepher... have u even got any combos? asking that cz the cameraman sux.

Anyways MU NOOB lolz i think yes... i mean com on ... pokemon sh!t...

BTW those pads SUX badly, just by your self a real metal pad from DDR. i got a shop here and its only like 500$-800$.

Its alot better

Yeah sorry the cameraman was my friend's bro all we had lol. Well I recall on that vid I got combo of 200-300. Absolutely don't know what MU Noob is but pikachu and the monkey were just something we grabbed out of my friend's bed. At the end we needed to show the A we got but forgot lol. Oh and well those arent my pads they are my friend's but i got a React pad not metal but its enough for me. Dont like the metal much(you kinda got to press hard).

Hope u liked it. Put hard efforts on it.

Laterz, Myuja

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DAM RIGHT~!

Lolz ok...

yeah, i gotta admit, it was pretty damn funny watching those kids. But you can't go making fun of them, i mean. They're just kids havign a good time. Then some of the other stuff that you have to remember, is that their first language is probably not english, so some things they won't get.

But to Myuja:
That feet dexterity makes me jealous, even if you look hilarious. The stuffed toys are silly, but if i found some in my room and was in the right mood, i'd mess around with them too. Finally, in the words of Adam Sandler in the classic movie "Billy Madison"
DON'T EVER GROW OLD! JUST STAY YOUNG AND DRINK YOUR MILK FROM MISS HOT TEACHER HERE."
Okay, so maybe that's not word-for-word, but you get the jist.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yeah, i gotta admit, it was pretty damn funny watching those kids. But you can't go making fun of them, i mean. They're just kids havign a good time. Then some of the other stuff that you have to remember, is that their first language is probably not english, so some things they won't get.

I am not RLY making fun of them, cz i do DDR too. but anyways never saw anyone do it with a puppet in his hands b4.

but still i dont like the idea of pokemons...:p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would be better if it you had put some time in it. Atm it just suck.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
would be better if he actually did it, instead of claiming it was him... points everyones attention to the comments bit... some ppl are so sad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would be better if he actually did it, instead of claiming it was him... points everyones attention to the comments bit... some ppl are so sad.

If you are talking about me, well I did it. If not, forget about it xD. Thank you for all the comments everyone. About all the silly stuff well I was probably hiperactive and probably got A on an exam lol. Soon I will make a better edition since that was made in moviemaker. We just had like 1 hour to make the video and edit it. Yes my first language is spanish but I speak english since a little kid. It's very good but I forget to talk good english when I can barely move my legs^^. Once again, I thank you for the good comments and the bad comments. All hail Billy Madison's wise words!

Peace out,
Mike

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how much have you practiced that song?
Even be able to spin around not watching the screen and all o_O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how much have you practiced that song?
Even be able to spin around not watching the screen and all o_O

By the time you get used to DDR, things just slow down. Things that seemed to be totally impossible, gets quite possible within time.

I've played a lot of Stepmania, which is the Keyboard version of DDR. And it's basicly the same thing, some people actually find it harder to play on the keyboard than on the real platform used in DDR.

I always found DDR interesting, but never tried it out, and some people actually lost weight playing it ;)

**Edit**
That song is NOTHING compared to the real deal. And to me, it seems like Auto play, the computer plays for them. I would like to see them beat Paranoia or Max 300 on a screen that actually show the game and not a bright glowing screen ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That song is NOTHING compared to the real deal. And to me, it seems like Auto play, the computer plays for them. I would like to see them beat Paranoia or Max 300 on a screen that actually show the game and not a bright glowing screen ;)

ooh ya man Paranoia and Max 300 in heavy mode it death...for me cz i am still at Light-Standart

Back