Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dance Dance Revolution

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm in heavy mode and challenge mode too. Beat Xeon today in arcade on heavy for first time. Normally I get to tired to go on but I was tired and then I pushed myself (played 3 games with other friend then played xeon). I started playing around 5-6 months ago (I dont play none stop I play like ever weekened at most). But hard to see what your doing on screen. Could of had one person on beginner mode so it would say you lost hehe. I know one of my friends that uses controller instead of his feet (lazy). Oh try the metal mats because those are the real thing, those mats you have are crap because it doesnt require alot of skill (you only need to slide your feat a little and get the arrows) compared to arcade/metal one that you need to step.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol! those kids r so stupid.... playing ddr and talking to pokemon toys.... xD!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm in heavy mode and challenge mode too. Beat Xeon today in arcade on heavy for first time. Normally I get to tired to go on but I was tired and then I pushed myself (played 3 games with other friend then played xeon). I started playing around 5-6 months ago (I dont play none stop I play like ever weekened at most). But hard to see what your doing on screen. Could of had one person on beginner mode so it would say you lost hehe. I know one of my friends that uses controller instead of his feet (lazy). Oh try the metal mats because those are the real thing, those mats you have are crap because it doesnt require alot of skill (you only need to slide your feat a little and get the arrows) compared to arcade/metal one that you need to step.

Well I don't know much about the metal pads. If they bring a bar I'll go get one right now lol. Cause with bar it's much easier and alot less tiring^^.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since I can't quote you for some reason:
lol! those kids r so stupid.... playing ddr and talking to pokemon toys.... xD

@ca_ale_16: Why do you have to keep calling me stupid lol like I don't come back to this thread and never see it again. Stop it ok. I said before, I was hiper. By the looks of it, this is like racism. Some people probably just jealous. So what my friend has ONE Pikachu and your making fun of it. I wanna see you when you are drunk, being 10 years old and all.
Well thanks for ruining my night,

Later,
Mike

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would be better if it you had put some time in it. Atm it just suck.

Yeah couldn't agree more. Soon I will make another version of the vid.
Ty for your comment and good night:)

Later,
Mike

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By the time you get used to DDR, things just slow down. Things that seemed to be totally impossible, gets quite possible within time.

I've played a lot of Stepmania, which is the Keyboard version of DDR. And it's basicly the same thing, some people actually find it harder to play on the keyboard than on the real platform used in DDR.

I always found DDR interesting, but never tried it out, and some people actually lost weight playing it ;)

**Edit**
That song is NOTHING compared to the real deal. And to me, it seems like Auto play, the computer plays for them. I would like to see them beat Paranoia or Max 300 on a screen that actually show the game and not a bright glowing screen ;)

Hey dude you are totally right about everything^^
Today I just tried Stepmania and it's pretty cool, but seriously I could do better in DDR:D
I tried Speed Over Beethoven in standard in Stepmania and DDR and got AA in DDR and C in Stepmania lol.
If you like Stepmania you should really try DDR. And about the weight, I lose like 1 lb when I play but gain it again when eating:D
I weigh 98 lol and im 13

See Ya,
Mike

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wanna see you when you are drunk, being 10 years old and all.
Well thanks for ruining my night,

Later,
Mike

Ok first like QUADRIPLE post WTF is that... cant u just keep on writing? I dont think u were drunk... i dont even think u EVER been drunk...

and even if u were... doing DDR while drunk its just good as just taking so pills that will make u vomit...

So U drunk while DDRing? ... i dont think so.

WTV a MOD plz close this, its just going nowhere.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oooooooo yesssssss i neeeeddddd a pikachuuuuuu it makes me so hottttttttt xD!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok first like QUADRIPLE post WTF is that... cant u just keep on writing? I dont think u were drunk... i dont even think u EVER been drunk...

and even if u were... doing DDR while drunk its just good as just taking so pills that will make u vomit...

So U drunk while DDRing? ... i dont think so.

WTV a MOD plz close this, its just going nowhere.

Well just got carried away, having like a million insults and all lol. And no i've never even tasted beer but its just a long expression I am too lazy to explain:D

Back