- Joined
- Aug 20, 2010
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 4
this is just the kinda website that i like 
please release it when your done
please release it when your done
Did you use any flash files. ?
lol. I was just asking. I was talking about the how many player online button, it looks animated.
Did you use any flash files. ?
can teach me how
i mak gunz my websiteTo view the content, you need to sign in or register
ForumTo view the content, you need to sign in or register
and Msn [email protected]:
Wtflux tufan isn't that yours? I really remember that gradients from you...
Those are EnhancementGFX gradiants.
How do i know it? Its simpel because i released the .psd
Just give credits... and its all ok.
You sure? i see alot of stolen things there.
Dude what is your problem the guy asking so gtfo. and post some proof.you really are retarded.
Tufan not to much ego please![]()
i hope this web got security not like your previous websites