Dark Style Website ^^

First I'd like to say hi and nice design and good bye for gunz.
Rate : 9/10 And Good Job

Wtflux tufan isn't that yours? I really remember that gradients from you...

touch if this his gradients.. I'm Sure Zewa will put credits.

Those are EnhancementGFX gradiants.
How do i know it? Its simpel because i released the .psd
Just give credits... and its all ok.

Are You Sure?
Just please.. send me pm of the link?

You sure? i see alot of stolen things there.

O bull **** i never see one of your works so stfu.

you really are retarded.
Dude what is your problem the guy asking so gtfo. and post some proof.

@For Moderators
I'm Sorry don't warning me just ban me if u want o.o?

@For Noobs & New At making private server.
If u need Help Go search at tutorial Section lol

I'm Suck Whatever u want to comment i don't care son of *itches

Regards { PGS }
 
i hope this web got security not like your previous websites

Yes, this version of his website is secure against any visual improvements.

Ontopic: There is a part where you take over the coding and integrate the design with your scripts etc. im guessing this is also the phase where you secure the site. (You as in You, not the poster of this thread.)
 
Last edited:
Back