• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Darkeden server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you need the virtual machine or are you going to be running the server on an actual linux pc?

Reaction score
Okay, me and my friend also decided to have a go at this. He has a router and i have a modem. We both got our server working publickly, I got connected to his server but he didn't get into mine (although I got to mine). Ports are all ok. So the problem must be in netconfig. Could someone help me out with it.
+ I use WMWare Workstation 7.0.1 (could that be the case):?:

EDIT: could also someone post the add new acc and change pass queries. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

I am using the method of making the server offline, then forwarding the ports from my host computer to the VM.

The issue at hand is this:

Though I am able to connect to the server via Navicat on my home computer, and the website is up and running with "Online" for both the game and login server.

When a user tries to connect via any client, it seems as soon as they select a character to enter the game it will disconnect.

What could be the reasons for this? (As many as you may think may be the issue).

Thank you,
~Wind

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is tehre any darkeden server files which work for windows? or are they only linux?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im using windows 7,i've got the server working offline,but im always stuck at the login page,whenever i press enter after entering id:111111 pw:111111 for test acc,the screen and the background sound freezes for like few seconds and got disconnected

i've tried to re-setup the server,i've done .bat file,i've changed the serverinfo's ip address in the client folder,i've re-setup the server for like 6 times and its stil not working,same problem occurs

can some1 give me a solution to solve this problem?i just want to play it offline,could it be theres other software that are required to install?like java?just like creating a maplestory they need java,i've done installing java but stil doesn't solve the problem

reason of getting to play an offline server is to enjoy the fun and also get to know more about darkeden,althought i've played years of darkeden,but theres alot of things i dont know

please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using windows 7,i've got the server working offline,but im always stuck at the login page,whenever i press enter after entering id:111111 pw:111111 for test acc,the screen and the background sound freezes for like few seconds and got disconnected

i've tried to re-setup the server,i've done .bat file,i've changed the serverinfo's ip address in the client folder,i've re-setup the server for like 6 times and its stil not working,same problem occurs

can some1 give me a solution to solve this problem?i just want to play it offline,could it be theres other software that are required to install?like java?just like creating a maplestory they need java,i've done installing java but stil doesn't solve the problem

reason of getting to play an offline server is to enjoy the fun and also get to know more about darkeden,althought i've played years of darkeden,but theres alot of things i dont know

please help

You have probably configured things wrongly. Make sure the ports are opened in VMWare 3306,9997-9999 UDP and TCP and all .conf files have 192.168.5.10 in them etc.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

When ever login to an account and click to move it teleports them to the corner of the map for vamps and on top of a house for slayers, is there anyway to change this?

Also when you create a slayer it adds blood drain i think it is and says you will change into a vampire in 11 hours

I haven't touched the database this is how it came in the vmware file

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

When ever login to an account and click to move it teleports them to the corner of the map for vamps and on top of a house for slayers, is there anyway to change this?

Also when you create a slayer it adds blood drain i think it is and says you will change into a vampire in 11 hours

I haven't touched the database this is how it came in the vmware file

thanks

You are entering the bugged server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
I can turn a small server in Korea.

To become a big server in a small server
To try to patch. But not too much data.

Do you give help me ..?

Please.

(And, I'm on Channel 2 of making
He has succeeded you now?)

My email address is ljslol@hotmail.com.
Please contact us: (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay i found a updateserver in the de files @ /home/darkeden/vs/bin.. but can someone give me the .conf file for it.. else things i can add myself..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally, I haven't read the whole thread since about page 6 back when I cared, so I don't know if the file is linked, but if anyone needs the SPK Editor, I've managed to save it on my computer.

Just send a PM, if you need the SPK Editor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't understand how to add menegroth and hellgarden .. i added them to the serverside and added them to zone table in db but what's next?? tryed even *warping to zone numbers that i putted them under but the game client closes... help me plz..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't understand how to add menegroth and hellgarden .. i added them to the serverside and added them to zone table in db but what's next?? tryed even *warping to zone numbers that i putted them under but the game client closes... help me plz..

Sounds like your client doesn't have the maps. You'd have to take them from another server's client files and import them into your files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know the client has the maps.. but the thing is in the zone.inf file.. with the same client i was on a other server where r the maps added.. only explanation is that zoneID numbers in db r wrong.. havent rly figured it out yet(thinkin that the zoneID number is in the zone.inf file but dunno how to get it from there..) :) how the hell should i add the npc?? under what npcID in db??? tryed like 3 days and still nthn.. only added the penguin,gargoyle,military bear.

Back