Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Darkeden server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol my clients wont work anymore. I'm trying to use the DE-Extreme client but the updater gives some sort of error. My Chinese client won't connect at all. this makes me sad lol

Use .bat files to launch

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
those don't work either, they go into the client but still just says "Disconnected" every time. You don't think I didn't try it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
those don't work either, they go into the client but still just says "Disconnected" every time. You don't think I didn't try it?

Something wrong with the server then I guess, or the client. Very basic problems, easy fix actually. :eek:tt1:

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then why not tell me how to fix it? I know it's the client cause the server is working perfectly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then why not tell me how to fix it? I know it's the client cause the server is working perfectly.

There can be multiple reasons for it, also, if you know the source of the problem, why not fix it lol? :rolleyes:

kaa

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Something interesting.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There can be multiple reasons for it, also, if you know the source of the problem, why not fix it lol? :rolleyes:

Because I don;t know whats causing it. all I know is that it's somewhere in the client side.

Reaction score
OK, i have downloaded and installed and unpacked and done so much with so many files xD. a lot of the links for the files u guys are uploading arent working. if anyone could put just one post with working links for all the things i would need to run a server would be Greatly appreciated. Oh, and it would be great if the folder's werent in chinese =/ i remember reading somewhere on here i think about the folders and files being translated, but yeah. i would really appreciate those links guys Dx. thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
basher - Darkeden server files - RaGEZONE Forums

anyone ... can help me.. i didnt know what the problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really?? haha can i ask u again.. how to make account not using teen version?
and how to create GM.. hmm i try the competence.. and use mysql to change competence still dun work.. thus i use the 11111 acc to make item.. it alway limited item.. u know y?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
really?? haha can i ask u again.. how to make account not using teen version?
and how to create GM.. hmm i try the competence.. and use mysql to change competence still dun work.. thus i use the 11111 acc to make item.. it alway limited item.. u know y?

you get limited items because you create items like this: *create 74 56

you should do it like this: *create 74 56 () []

(leave the brackets empty)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know .. y i change de shop template using mysql.. i restart the server.. the shop item display de same from the previous.. but when i click it.. is the item that i change it. how come the imagine didnt change? anyone know y?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know .. y i change de shop template using mysql.. i restart the server.. the shop item display de same from the previous.. but when i click it.. is the item that i change it. how come the imagine didnt change? anyone know y?

You must hex edit ShopTemplate.inf in the client files to match with the database. :8:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how am i going to hex.. in the client file?

ur client folder/Data/Info/ShopTemplate.inf

if thats what you meant.

but if you meant the structure of the hex file then im sorry, im not going to teach you that as I myself barely remember how it was done.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been looking at all these sites for darkeden server files was wondering if any of you would send me the files pm me or add my msn crucialpew@live.com thnx.

Back