DELETED

Thank you very much!
Everything works well now !

I have one last question, though:
Is the chainedskill working properly? When I press the spacebar, it doesn't work.
Is this a problem that hasn't been fixed, or is it my problem? I use slayer.

Best regards!

Many things still don't work on this emu...
I'm in doubt if it's really worth the effort to fix this emu.
 
Last edited:
The TeraServerOnline I'm using now has a serious BUGYou can't see any player in the game but you can see and talk like you're invisibleIs this a database problem?
 
The TeraServerOnline I'm using now has a serious BUGYou can't see any player in the game but you can see and talk like you're invisibleIs this a database problem?
The problem is not with the database, the problem is with the client.
The client you are using is not supported.
 
Possible exists link to Server and Client on Google Drive or other fileexchange service like Mega???
 
Possible exists link to Server and Client on Google Drive or other fileexchange service like Mega???
Sorry guys my internet is bad... I can only upload small files :$:
Client on megaupload by P5yl0.



Added server images in description.
 
Last edited:
For some reason i get no Verification email from the Tera Website.
I can not Activate my Account.



The NeoLauncher does not work.
 
Last edited:
help me! please! I downloaded it, I follow the steps, but when I press play, nothing happens, no mistakes, nothing, nothing happens. i use win10
 
ingame in the lobby you cant press play when you don´t have created a character first...
 
I have not created any character, on the launcher screen, nothing happens, after pressing play, maybe I have not done any steps :(
 
Updated the Website to work with TERA SHOCK...
Website & Launcher in the package is configured for SHOCK (localhost)
Download Links in the Video Description...




Edit: Sry for the bad video at the moment should be full 4k, dont know what yt converting does at the moment, just use the readme.txt for configuration if you need at the moment...
 
Last edited:
Thank you very much, I finally made it, now I'm trying and playing ... and having fun with nostalgia.
 
Credit added to Lucione by source code.

is the source newer as the compiled version from the first thread cuase i used that version...
and theres a feature bug^^ you cant see other players in that version...
 
Thanks !
But i've i said this is tera shock with some change on it (more content, packet updated, etc).
The original content come from the RU release years ago

yeah.. but i wanted to know if the source on github is fixed ?
cause the compiled package in the first thread i used has a bug.. players are invisible to each other..^^
its not a bug its a feature^^
 
yeah.. but i wanted to know if the source on github is fixed ?
cause the compiled package in the first thread i used has a bug.. players are invisible to each other..^^
its not a bug its a feature^^
Yes it should be fixed^^
I don't remember since it's been a while i used it but as far as i can remember yes, you can see other players.

Also after talked with P5yl0 on discord i was thinking about creating a thread for regroup everything (tools, servers, client, etc) working for make the search better and avoid to have a look on bunch of thread with dead links etc.
Do you think is a good idea to do this ._. ?

EDIT: I'll make a test with the github code
 
Back