• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Development] Project Vulcan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Adler, where did you get the width and height dimensions? Is that measured in landscapes or something? On another positive note, very nice work with Urshrum.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Adler, where did you get the width and height dimensions? Is that measured in landscapes or something? On another positive note, very nice work with Urshrum.

Thanks, also the width and height is in WdXXXX.wld.

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update: Due to the amount of work I have to do on the private server I work for, I'll be unable to put as much time and effort as I originally wanted to on this map. I'm going to collaborate with another map developer to get this finished as soon as possible.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Great, can't wait to see it. Better than your master piece, Goliath? :p

*400th post* :D

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This map should be out within the next three days for sure. If not then you can shoot me. ;-;

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The other topic discussed its development. The map is done now so I made this topic to showcase it for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back