[Dragon] DragonFlyFF Server Source has been released!

the official neuz has gameguard on it ._. The reason you cant see anything is because his files use a custom client or something, never really checked.
 
@Narasomething
"Have you seen my post count by chance? Or my join date?" [omg drama about post count]
If post count counts, Galphan King beats you with about 15x your count, and he joined in same month/year. :P
But whatever... I did not posted here to flame or flood (that past was just a joke, you have no weird humor sense as mine - just ignore my 'flames'), I posted to MENTION that who wants run .net stuff on linux can use Mono. Well, I am leaving this hopeless replying.

BUT REMEMBER: YOU CAN TRY RUN .NET THINGS UNDER LINUX WITH MONO. :P
 
Glaphan purposely placed those errors in there so that 100% leechers wouldnt be able to get the source working.

Frost the one big thing you need to know is that i am not a leecher... Ive been in the FlyFF section for 4 days now and already released a guide and have helped many people fix errors. I even have begun watching antiRTFM videos to learn C++. Im preparing my database for release of rev 1.

@Narasomething

"Have you seen my post count by chance? Or my join date?" [omg drama about post count]

If post count counts, Galphan King beats you with about 15x your count, and he joined in same month/year. :P

But whatever... I did not posted here to flame or flood (that past was just a joke, you have no weird humor sense as mine - just ignore my 'flames'), I posted to MENTION that who wants run .net stuff on linux can use Mono. Well, I am leaving this hopeless replying.



BUT REMEMBER: YOU CAN TRY RUN .NET THINGS UNDER LINUX WITH MONO. :P


Well the only thing i can get from your postcount is either you have been inactive for a long time, or you are a leecher.
 
The reason the errors are there is so people can't leech it without knowing how it works, or at least knows a little about coding. So don't ask for people to fix the errors for you.
 
Yes imortal but not everyone knows C++. Im not a leecher, i release things and help alot of people yet i dont know barely any C++. I just started learning. Thats because i spent all of my time learning MySql.

So do you think its fair to people like me who actually help contribute get swindled from something thats Safe and reliable? Im tired of basing my Database off caali server files. I want my db to work for Dragons, which is the future of FlyFF.
 
You can now see the source of the dragonflyff server. There are a few things to remember before you start claiming this as your own.


  1. I am the original creator of dragonflyff server.
  2. Original shell work goes to Kiki
  3. Show some respect by not stealing this as your own.
  4. Let's start acting like a developing community
  5. If you use this source to make a server for yourself, you will put my name as the original creator.
  6. I am as serious as the days are long, if I see or hear of people stealing my hard work and passing it off as their own, I will not hesitate to put the hammer down and remove any and all remnants from the forum. It is my work and I can have the work banned. Your choice.
  7. You must release any milestones or additions to the community uncompiled. you may add errors if you wish but that is my rule.

Can everyone follow that? Good. Let's keep it clean and people for god's sake lets get a server up and running. I mean we gotta be the last popular MMO w/o a pserver (excluding fame of course).


Source
=================



Thank you and you are welcome. This is no joke and not a leak, this is the real deal. I am still continuing my work.

Don't know why you credit your self that much you should give kiki much more credit.
 
Because kiki's source had barely anything working, with a v11 client you couldnt even get into the server select screen. He reworked the packets, and re-coded alot of the other packets for v11.
 
Well the only thing i can get from your postcount is either you have been inactive for a long time, or you are a leecher.

Why talk about post count? People dont always have to say anything, a lot of people just go around reading topics without downloading stuff.
 
Why talk about post count? People dont always have to say anything, a lot of people just go around reading topics without downloading stuff.

Thus why I've nicked this place "Leech Zone"...

Any way I consider you guys assholes, you're turning glaphanking's hard work and dedication into a spam filled thread of useless crap.
 
Ok...you have brought me over to the darkside....

After watching 3 hours of the Spoonfeed Noob videos....I see how much work is put into the coding....

With my new found knowledge...

I see the erros placed into the coding....

As stated in page one and your post....

char being it can only hold one character...cannot be assigned the ammount of info a string can hold....

So I fixed that....

But now I have new problems....

A) I'm getting an error at
Code:
dragonflyff_source\gameserver\server.cpp(129) : error C2660: 'Server::connectToWorldServer' : function does not take 1 arguments

I'm guessing it's another char variable error because the only expression containing this information is this line
Code:
Server::connectToWorldServer([COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]char[/COLOR][/COLOR]* ipaddress, [COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]int[/COLOR][/COLOR] port)

But I can't find where that char is assigned....

And then I have an error at...

Code:
dragonflyff_source\gameserver\mersennetwister.h(132) : warning C4146: unary minus operator applied to unsigned type, result still unsigned

And I know an unsigned int cannot be set to below 0 but I cannot find the instance in the swarm.cpp


Ok...I'm eating humble pie now.....

I'm eating my words.....you were right.....

So don't tell exactly what the problem is...

Can you give me a hint to help me find it myself?
 
Server::connectToWorldServer(char* ipaddress, int port) i think it's
Server::connectToWorldServer(char *ipaddress, int port)
or Server::connectToWorldServer(char ipaddress, int port)

i don't know must read another code. but try like it

But i don't have this error me ^^. i have another lol
 
Ok...you have brought me over to the darkside....

After watching 3 hours of the Spoonfeed Noob videos....I see how much work is put into the coding....

With my new found knowledge...

I see the erros placed into the coding....

As stated in page one and your post....

char being it can only hold one character...cannot be assigned the ammount of info a string can hold....

So I fixed that....

But now I have new problems....

A) I'm getting an error at
Code:
dragonflyff_source\gameserver\server.cpp(129) : error C2660: 'Server::connectToWorldServer' : function does not take 1 arguments
I'm guessing it's another char variable error because the only expression containing this information is this line
Code:
Server::connectToWorldServer([COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]char[/COLOR][/COLOR]* ipaddress, [COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]int[/COLOR][/COLOR] port)
But I can't find where that char is assigned....

And then I have an error at...

Code:
dragonflyff_source\gameserver\mersennetwister.h(132) : warning C4146: unary minus operator applied to unsigned type, result still unsigned
And I know an unsigned int cannot be set to below 0 but I cannot find the instance in the swarm.cpp


Ok...I'm eating humble pie now.....

I'm eating my words.....you were right.....

So don't tell exactly what the problem is...

Can you give me a hint to help me find it myself?

OK. So you are starting to understand. Good work. This is what I wanted. I want to people to know how to fix them so eventually they can make their own or make this one better.

Now. To your question:

contained in this function
Code:
Server::worldServerThread()

There is the definition for the ip address and the port of your world server. This sends the command back to the login/char server, like an ISC.

The function is declared like this:
Code:
Server::connectToWorldServer(char* ipaddress, int port)

It must stay like this. Just put in an address like
Code:
Server::connectToWorldServer("0.0.0.0", 23000);

Hope that helps you out.

Look more into char arrays and char array pointers. That is probably going to help you in the future as this uses char arrays instead of strings.
 
YES Monolith is finally on the dark side

/Ontopic: If i stand around a friend of mine who wants to become lord of glaphan serv, would i still be able to sift through the packets, or would i have to do it from his account?
 
Two thing you need to know.
1 is that they are in the player.cpp.
2 is that you can name the command anything you want. And you need to know what the command does.

After that, you should be on your way to making commands

But I have one request. I don't need everyone making 100 of the same command. If you make some commands and they work, then you need to at least post them and their use. There should be a master list of commands so people aren't confused.

There should be enough commands to let you see how they work.

I agree with that Galphan, people should make different GM command would be a unique change to Private servers in a general outlook of things. How's your part going for finishing? And also like we spoke about, is there a possibility of v12 implementations?



ALSO , to those who think i'm a leecher or inactive, you're right on both, but they were never at the same time.Before Mu Online, I leeched but when I Started from coding for Mu Online to the Java source for Maplestory I never leeched. I continued to read up and try on java but a bit of success, but I went on to play other games and private servers for them. >_> Just giving a reply.



Finally @ chanaz: I'm unsure of that but wouldn't that still technically be hacking in a server? And you'd be banned for it? Or is it a different type of question all together and this reply was just useless to your question?
 
Its funny nara. I've been on ragezone forever just browsing the rose online section with like 1 post. When the flyff section opened i have 375. I dont see what the big damn deal with inactivity is, because most of the time its just the person not having anytihng to say.
 
Same here =O Altho i didn't register,i was too lazy. xD

By the way,can you also add more ranks? Like a Super GM or something.
 
btw, the commands (including gm commands like /level etc.) can be used by every one.
I fixed it like this:
I put an if statement there. it asks for the access level and it compares it with the variable level_gm (must be defined at Players::chatProcessor .
Code:
for example the notice command:
		else if((_stricmp(command, "n")==0) || (_stricmp(command, "notice")==0)){
			if(player->getAccessLevel() > level_gm) {
				if(strlen(next_token) > 0){
					Movers::noticeMover(player,next_token);
					return true;
				}
				return true;
			}
		}

small and easy.

and here is a command to change the exprate online.

Code:
		else if((_stricmp(command, "exprate")==0) || (_stricmp(command, "ert")==0)){
			if(player->getAccessLevel() > level_gm) {
				float exprat = strval(strtok_s(NULL, " ",&next_token));
				char msg[200];
				Server::setGlobalEXPMultiplier(exprat);
				sprintf_s(msg, 200, "The exp rate has been changed to %5.2f x.", exprat);
				Movers::noticeMover(player,msg);
				return true;
			}
			return true;
		}
pls do not complain, i am new at c++ xD got just a little knowledge.
 
Dark where do those things go? Like where in player.cpp?

Because when i look through my player.cpp i do not have: Players::chatProccessor.
 
Back