Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edited Key Blades from KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Of course I can't, I'm not a 3D modeler. I was actually handing out constructive criticism and @Smexy you can show the so called detailed yo-yo's without releasing them.

I know your not a 3D modeler because you don't understand it.

You can't hand out constructive criticism on something you DO NOT know anything about, you can only state your opinion so you either like it or you don't that's it. If you were a 3D modeler then you can hand out your CC.

STFU and do something for the community or gtfo you troll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok please stop fighting before they close this thread. I make these the way I want to and if you like it good, if not then too bad I will try to make something that everyone likes. Here are the last Yo-Yo's I am going to make at this time. Enjoy!

Edit: Thank you for all the comments and the likes. I am not done making 3d models for this flyff community, I will continue to make things when I have the time. I also can make any item if you want something please send a pm with details or an image of the item that you want and I will try my best to make it and release it here.

SmexySelena - Edited Key Blades from KH. - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is The Link:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok please stop fighting before they close this thread. I make these the way I want to and if you like it good, if not then too bad I will try to make something that everyone likes. Here are the last Yo-Yo's I am going to make at this time. Enjoy!

Edit: Thank you for all the comments and the likes. I am not done making 3d models for this flyff community, I will continue to make things when I have the time. I also can make any item if you want something please send a pm with details or an image of the item that you want and I will try my best to make it and release it here.

Good job.

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
I know your not a 3D modeler because you don't understand it.

You can't hand out constructive criticism on something you DO NOT know anything about, you can only state your opinion so you either like it or you don't that's it. If you were a 3D modeler then you can hand out your CC.

STFU and do something for the community or gtfo you troll

That's where your wrong, I know enough to hand out personal feedback. None of the feedback I gave was technical as in do it this way or uusing this, using that to import or whatever. What I said, and I'm keeping my word, these do not match flyff's concept and I'd like to see something that does and and is more detailed...I'm not asking that much tbh

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you knew anything about flyff models and or 3d modeling like you say you do, you would know that the models themselves are not detailed and what is actually detailed is the textures. The reason that the models are not detailed is because they are trying to save as many polygons as they can, I have seen all models in the flyff client and most of the yoyos and or weapons are 4 polygons max, and 1 .dds file very low in resolution not even 1024x1024 because it saves space and polygons because the client will be less then if you were to have a weapon model with 500+ polygons with textures of 1024x1024 quality.

So all the so called detailed flyff weapons are nothing but choppy crappy models, now if we talk about Monster models, then that is another thing but most of the weapons are crappy and low in detail to save polygons and space, so it lacks in quality, it is not the fault of the flyff mods it is just the way they want the models to be. Imagine if all the flyff models were high in polygons and super detailed textures, the game would look so much better and everyone would be so impressed but the client would be super big and people would complain about lagg and downloading the huge client, but it would look awesome.

keeping your word to me is as good as a Giant Aibatt flying to the top of a Lord Clockworks head and taking a big poop on it. And as far as your opinion on flyff concept weapons goes well its just that, your opinion. Most people would rather have non flyff concept models that is why most servers have CUSTOM non crappy flyff concept models.I personally like CUSTOM weapons whether they are ripped or created but nobody cares what i like or what you like because its a matter of personal opinion like i said before, you either like it or you don't.

Nobody has to prove anything to you and "YOU ARE NOT ASKING THAT MUCH"? what do you think this is lol, you have no idea how hard people work around here as far as 3d modelers and coders, working hours and hours on things they like to do or love to do to contribute to the "Community" they don't have to prove anything to you and even if they did, you wouldn't know anything about it. What you need to do is go and learn something about what you want to do if it is codding or 3d modeling hell even 2d modeling and when you know something about and and actually put in the work and the hours then you can come here and contribute your work to the community.

in conclusion: stop thinking about the Aibatt and go learn something, then work real hard on it and once you are ready, then come here and contribute your work to the flyff community!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
most of the yoyos and or weapons are 4 polygons max

Actual_Data said:
Item_WeaAxeCrenil = 84 vertices, 92 faces.
Item_WeaSwoBroad = 108 vertices, 92 faces.

Item_WeaStaBloody = 1193 vertices, 1378 faces.
Item_WeaWanDivine = 99 vertices, 134 faces.

Item_WeaCheCrystal = 496 vertices, 596 faces.
Item_WeaKnuRedorn = 147 vertices, 122 faces.

Item_WeaBowEntaness = 303 vertices, 512 faces.
Item_WeaYoyAncient = 384 vertices, 596 faces.

Item_ArmShiCross = 47 vertices, 54 faces.

Imagine if all the flyff models were high in polygons and super detailed textures, the game would look so much better and everyone would be so impressed but the client would be super big and people would complain about lagg and downloading the huge client, but it would look awesome.

More polygons does not necessarily mean a better looking model. You fail to take into account materials (such as lighting model, texture blending, etc) and post processing. You'd be surprised how much detail simple bump mapping adds.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
KH keys are already 3D modeled with chains... Not sure why you would say that you added "3d to all the flat polygons"...
The chains already exists too.. but yeah they can be improved...

Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The chains should have animation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KH keys are already 3D modeled with chains... Not sure why you would say that you added "3d to all the flat polygons"...
The chains already exists too.. but yeah they can be improved...

Yes Xakzi, The original models were from ps2 or somthing like that so the chains were flat polygons and also some parts on the actual swords were flat polygons so I had to delete the flat polygons and make my own from scratch but in 3D the only thing that I kept from the models was the texture dds.
for example if you take a look at the Bee sword, I made all the bees from scratch and added them to the sword as well as the chain, so instead of having flat bees and flat chains, now these new models have 3d chains, bees, polygons. I did this for all the swords that had flat polygons because it kinda bothered me so I took on this little project and I had fun doing it.

The chains should have animation.
Once I have some time off from RL, I can start to learn animations and apply them to these models, I would like to learn animations so I can apply cool animations to anything that I edit or make, I also think it makes the models feel more realistic and makes them look way better. I tried to animate some weapons and flying items but unfortunately I did not have time to finish the project but I will continue on animating models in the future. Thank you guys for all of your comments I really appreciate them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i saw someone who made a custom animated weapons, a yoyo with an eye moving in it's middle, don't remember who made it, but it is possible, any one can share how ? xD

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
They look way better in game I has the new edited ones from selena.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i saw someone who made a custom animated weapons, a yoyo with an eye moving in it's middle, don't remember who made it, but it is possible, any one can share how ? xD

Hahahah That was me, a fail attempt on the video I uploaded.. Well.. I don't do anything with flyff anymore.. And everything I ever had in my computer about this crappy game that is so addictive are gone :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Whaaaaaat!!! Dam Xakzi you were doing good there wtf happened? why did you quit flyff?

I hope to see you back one day doing cool things like you were doing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahahah That was me, a fail attempt on the video I uploaded.. Well.. I don't do anything with flyff anymore.. And everything I ever had in my computer about this crappy game that is so addictive are gone :p

Teach me on how you did that thing D;
Pass me your legacy ! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back